The Regime Is Out To Destroy The American Dream

I watched your "Obama is going to pay" clip and nowhere in there does she say that

Can you explain why you are lying?

I never lie.....that's what irks you, isn't it.

Are you claiming that 'Peggy' was lying?

Or that Obama isn't out to do just what she says.

Get the antacids ready, and stay with the thread.

I asked a simple question...where does Peggy claim she expects Obama to pay for anything?

You are either lying or admitting serious comprehension problems

Now....what was that about 'comprehension'????
Looks like you're the liar, huh?

Evidently not

Can you point to the part of the clip where Peggy claims Obama will pay for anything?

You are either lying or stupid...there is no other choice

You are either lying or admitting serious comprehension problems....there are no other choices.

Simply point out where in that clip she says Obama will pay for anything

Do that and your credibility remains intact

I never lie.....that's what irks you, isn't it.

Are you claiming that 'Peggy' was lying?

Or that Obama isn't out to do just what she says.

Get the antacids ready, and stay with the thread.

I asked a simple question...where does Peggy claim she expects Obama to pay for anything?

Evidently not

Can you point to the part of the clip where Peggy claims Obama will pay for anything?

You are either lying or admitting serious comprehension problems....there are no other choices.

Why?

You have lied in every one of your posts.

Clearly, Peggy is saying exactly what I said she is.

I have no expectation that you will change....after all:
As pertains to you....a leper doesn't change his spots.

I had this bookmarked. I'm inclined to agree with it. I've never seen so many Anti-American, UnAmercian, people running our Federal government and lives into the ground and selling us out all at the same time. is there HOPE?
Long article.

snip;
this is a Snippet from the article
The Rise of a New Darkened America

The anti Constitutional secular left have finally fulfilled their secular tyrannical desire and have slain our Founding Father's vision and our Constitution in which it cannot return. The glass is broke and unrepairable. It is my personal opinion - with lawlessness abounding in all three branches of U.S. Government - that anarchy, oppression, fiscal depression and civil war is at hand and it is just a matter of time before our national implosion (fiscally and morally) finally occurs.

Our U.S. government (local/national) has been occupied and saturated with those who HATE and DESPISE all that our Founding Fathers stood for. The Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God (Almighty God’s moral absolutes for time) have been under the unrelenting secular jihad of those who disdain and abhor their Creator and all that represent His moral absolutes (Rom. 1:18-32, Jude 1:8,10).

Our current president is the fulfillment of all these godless secularist twisted dreams and hopes. He has been absolutely hell bent on the destruction and disintegration of our nation and its Judeo/Christian heritage and has been very successful in his war against our Constitution.

all of the article here:
The Ignorant Fishermen Blog: The Rise of a New Darkened America

Is the Christian way to let poor people fend for themselves?

Evidently not

Why?

If it clear...point to the part of the tape where Peggy says Obama will buy her anything

Come on leper, you can do it

Evidently not

Why?

If it clear...point to the part of the tape where Peggy says Obama will buy her anything

Now that I've correctly identified you.....let's move to the premise of the thread.....that which you have pretended not to notice.

Obama hates successful folks....especially if they are white folks.

His plan is to infest communities that have attempted to shield themselves from criminal low-lives.....even though the article from the Weekly Standard states this:
….The majority of Asian Americans, half of Hispanics, and 40 percent of American blacks live in suburbia.

You...as an inveterate Leftist....a boot-licking Obamunist.....have the opportunity to explain why he would do this other than my explanation of his malevolence as per the OP.

You don't want to address this issue......do you.

7. "....Castro’s [and Obama's] plan — to undo the “result of discriminatory policies and practices in the past, and sometimes even now-” which requires no congressional approval — would more than double the standard subsidy, while also covering utilities. At the same time, he intends to reduce subsidies for those who choose to stay in housing in poor urban areas, such as Brooklyn. So Section 8 tenants won’t just be pulled to the suburbs, they’ll be pushed there.

“We want to use our housing-choice vouchers to ensure that we don’t have a concentration of poverty and the aggregation of racial minorities in one part of town, the poor part of town,”...

.... he’s trying to undo the “result of discriminatory policies and practices in the past, and sometimes even now.”

In other words, offering them more money to move to more expensive neighborhoods will improve their situation.

But HUD’s own studies show the theory doesn’t match reality." http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

... Castro last month threatened to sue suburban landlords for discrimination if they refuse even Section 8 tenants with criminal records." Ibid

An outright lie.....one more in an unbroken string of lies from the Obama administration.

The real aim of the program is to destroy the lives of those who have followed the rules and earned that "white picket fence dream."

Evidently not

Why?

Now that I've correctly identified you.....let's move to the premise of the thread.....that which you have pretended not to notice.

His plan is to infest communities that have attempted to shield themselves from criminal low-lives.....even though the article from the Weekly Standard states this:
….The majority of Asian Americans, half of Hispanics, and 40 percent of American blacks live in suburbia.

You...as an inveterate Leftist....a boot-licking Obamunist.....have the opportunity to explain why he would do this other than my explanation of his malevolence as per the OP.

Household wealth has gone up $30 trillion under Obama.......doesn't seem he hates successful folks to me

Why?

Household wealth has gone up $30 trillion under Obama.......doesn't seem he hates successful folks to me

Wasn't that neat...the way I identified your character...or lack of same...in one post, and your motives in the next?

We learned that from Franklin Roosevelt....he changed the ethos of America-"...Roosevelt's remedy was to declare an "economic bill of rights" which would guarantee eight specific rights: Employment(right to work), Food, clothing and leisure, viaenough income to support them, Farmers' rights to a fair income, Freedom fromunfair competitionandmonopolies, Medical care, Social security,, Education.......and Housing," Second Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a country, huh?

Political Chic objects to freedom from unfair competition? That makes her PRO-unfair competition?

lol, big surprise.

Why?

Wasn't that neat...the way I identified your character...or lack of same...in one post, and your motives in the next?
Seems Peggy has more character than you do

[

She's saying that America's suburbs are already INFESTED with ASIANS, so no need to make things worse.

Why?

Seems Peggy has more character than you do

Here's another chance.

So....the Obamunists jump up an clap their paws..."let's find lots of folks who refuse to follow the simple rules that lead to success, and force them/pay them to move into communities overstocked with successful individuals who have worked hard, followed the rules...and built a life for themselves and their families!!!
Let's destroy them!!!
Destroy! Flex that Liberal muscle....come down hard on those bourgeoisie!!!

Better than killing them.....we'll kill their dreams!!!

"But HUD’s own studies show the theory doesn’t match reality."

8. What's wrong with the program? Watch:

"President Bill Clinton started a similar program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” which moved thousands of mostly African-American families from government projects to higher-quality homes in safer and less racially segregated neighborhoods in several counties across the country.

The 15-year experiment bombed.

.... adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools.

Worse, crime simply followed them to their safer neighborhoods, ruining the quality of life for existing residents.

Males … were arrested more often than those in the control group, primarily for property crimes,” the study found.

Dubuque, Iowa, for example, received an influx of voucher holders from projects in Chicago — and it’s had a problem with crime ever since. A recent study linked Dubuque’s crime wave directly to Section 8 housing." http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

I hear an echo.....
a. 'Initially, wherever communists come to power, Russia, Cuba, Poland, Nicaragua, China, it doesn't matter- they destroy about 10% of the people. They are not enemies...best intellectuals, best workers, best engineers...doesn't matter. It is to restructure the fabric of society, a form of social engineering."
Vladimir Bukovsky.

b. "Hang at least 100 hostages, execute the kulaks, do it in such a way that people for hundreds of miles around will see and tremble." Lenin

And Obama knows this.

9. ."...leftists, they never scrap their social theories. They just double down.

The problem, they rationalized, was that the relocation wasn’t aggressive enough. They concluded they could get the desired results if they placed urban poor in even more affluent areas.

HUD recently tested this new theory in Dallas with disastrous results.

Starting in 2012, the agency sweetened Section 8 voucher payments, and pointed inner-city recipients to the far-flung counties surrounding Dallas. As government-subsidized rentals spread in all areas of the Metroplex (163 ZIP codes vs. 129 ZIP codes), so did crime.

Now Dallas has one of the highest murder rates in the nation, and recently had to call in state troopers to help police control it. For the first time, violent crime has shifted to the tony bedroom communities north of the city. Three suburbs that have seen the most Section 8 transfers — Frisco, Plano and McKinney — have suffered unprecedented spikes in rapes, assaults and break-ins, including home invasions.

And now Castro wants to roll it out nationwide. Soon he will give Section 8 recipients money to afford rent wherever they choose — and if they don’t want to move, he’ll make them an offer they can’t refuse." http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Murder...rape....property damage.....the Left chalks it up to 'collateral damage'...or the same excuse the Bolsheviks used:
'One has to break some eggs to make an omelette (shrug).'

10. Why destroy the American Dream for so many...when the solution to poverty has nothing....not a thing....to do with ruining other communities?

Why....unless there is malevolence in the heart of Obama.

Bulletin to Obamunists: It has long been know that simple, traditional,rules would keep anyone....anyone....from ending up in poverty.

They are no secret:
" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.
Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis intothree simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
Three rules for staying out of poverty

"more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
...because Liberalism's mandate is to never ever be judgmental.

Liberals half baked ideas and track record of epic failure eventually will lead to their demise.

Actually, Bluesy.....I believe it will lead to our demise....the entire nation.

Ultimately liberals and liberalism will be shunned and despised and their ilk will die out. It may take a collapse or obvious threat of one but these filth will be nothing but a footnote in history at best. Conservatives will ultimately rise to rule the country, let them live with that.

Forum List

Back