The Reason Ben Carson Is Running For President Is The Same Reason He's Being Audited By Obama

Oh my. You're trying to use Alan West as some sort of authority on something. If you believe this fool makes sense about anything, that says all we need to know about you.

Well, sorry if he's not on the plantation with the other House Blacks you like to listen to. Bet you think Al Sharpton is a valid source of information on black society.

West is a proven fool. Your reverence for him is pathetic and says so much about you.

Why don't you provide links to this proof, or just STFU.

You get dumber and funnier by the day. Sorry, but I won't bother with proof of anything for a crazy like you. You have made it clear that facts mean nothing to you.

Probably because it's just your opinion.
I know his history. You can't tell me shit about him.

Perhaps the audit is happening because like Trump he's a Christian?
Obama doesn't audit Christians. Just ask Lois Lerner.....if she hadn't pled the 5th. That would be against the constitution. He only audits the clingers that decide to oppose his policies. Like Sean Hannity, Phil Valentine, Rush Limbaugh, Ben Carson, Breitbart when he was alive, Joe The Plumber, anyone on Ted Cruz's donor list.....etc.

Oh my. You're trying to use Alan West as some sort of authority on something. If you believe this fool makes sense about anything, that says all we need to know about you.
Well, sorry if he's not on the plantation with the other House Blacks you like to listen to. Bet you think Al Sharpton is a valid source of information on black society.

West is a proven fool. Your reverence for him is pathetic and says so much about you.
Why don't you provide links to this proof, or just STFU.

You get dumber and funnier by the day. Sorry, but I won't bother with proof of anything for a crazy like you. You have made it clear that facts mean nothing to you.
Probably because it's just your opinion.
I know his history. You can't tell me shit about him.

I know. You can't tell a RWNJ anything. They don't understand facts, and they think they know so much that they don't know.

If anyone can remember his speech a couple of years ago while Obama and Michelle were sitting a few feet from him, the inspiration that he had the courage to run for president. What he had to say reflected poorly on Obama, and since this speech, Ben Carson has been under an IRS audit.......as have so many other Obama critics. This abuse of power must end.

One of the best dang speeches I've ever seen. Thank you.

Trump needs to use the IRS and NSA to wipe out the entire progressive movement. It's about separation of church and state or for the children or to stop global warming.

It was wrong when Obama did it. It will be wrong when Trump does it

Trump needs to use the IRS and NSA to wipe out the entire progressive movement. It's about separation of church and state or for the children or to stop global warming.

You assume Trump will do it.

You can bet your paycheck Hillary will.

You assume Trump will do it.

You can bet your paycheck Hillary will.

Trump has made it clear he will use the government to go after his enemies
Prove it.

Nobody tips their hand to that unless they feel it's off the record. What I have seen is Trump talking about what could happen, not what will happen. If Hillary becomes president it will happen.....and she's not about to let it slip that this is what she plans on doing. Trump is simply letting slip his insider knowledge of what has been already going on. You just feel you can't trust Trump. However, it's undeniable that Hillary or anyone else cannot be trusted.

The funny thing is, she's already done it before. However, back in the 90s, she didn't have the technological tools to do it like she has today. If you think stealing 900 FBI files was criminal, what she plans on doing if she becomes president is much, much worse. With the social network being so pervasive in America, I wouldn't be surprised if they started banging on our doors because we said nasty things about the bitch online. They will consider any negative speech as actionable in a court of law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back