The Real Story on the Flotilla Ship!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
10454d1275408964-the-real-story-on-the-flotilla-ship-fortilla-attackers.jpg

These assholes were hell bent on invading Israeli territory and defying Israeli sovereignty and when confronted THEY ATTACKED WITH DEADLY WEAPONS!

If the tables were turned, these same hypocrites would call for their governments to attack in a similar way, in fact they would have demanded much harsher punishments.

I guarantee, the Turkish whores would have stormed the boats, arrested everyone, confiscated the cargo (meaning none would get to the intended targets), sentenced everyone to long prison terms and killed anyone who even TALKED back. Heck any boats that resisted being boarded would have probably been sunk!!!

Hypocrisy at its finest!

'We fired because we were attacked', says Israeli captain in Gaza flotilla op - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
From the Rambam Hospital in Haifa, Captain R. said that every commando who entered the ship was met by a number of activists who charged at the soldiers and attacked them. At least 75 percent of the activists took part in what the soldiers later described as a "lynch."

"I was the second to be lowered in by rope," said Captain R. "My comrade who had already been dropped in was surrounded by a bunch of people. It started off as a one-on-one fight, but then more and more people started jumping us. I had to fight against quite a few terrorists who were armed with knives and batons."

The captain said that he was first forced to cock his gun and shoot once when one of the activists came toward him with a knife.

"At that point, another twenty people starting coming at me from every direction," said Captain R. "They jumped at me and hurled me to the deck below the bridge. Then I felt a stabbing in my stomach – it was a knife. I pulled it our and somehow managed to get to the lower level. There, was another mob of people."

Last edited:
Only someone who was incredibly blind could post only one side of an issue and claim it was "the real story".

Get a little bit of perspective for fucks sake.

Only someone who was incredibly blind could post only one side of an issue and claim it was "the real story".

Um, have you not seen the video of Israeli soldiers being attacked, literally before they even had their boots on the deck? Those poor soldiers were attacked by a blood thirsty mob as they were simply trying to get on the boat. Its quite obvious who the aggressors were in this skirmish.

I don't think I've ever before seen 'peace activists' setting upon people with clubs, metal poles and other weapons.

I guess the solders should have just allowed themselves to be killed.

you know, they are israeli and all...

Um, have you not seen the video of Israeli soldiers being attacked, literally before they even had their boots on the deck? Those poor soldiers were attacked by a blood thirsty mob as they were simply trying to get on the boat. Its quite obvious who the aggressors were in this skirmish.

Hmm. A video that is only 60 seconds long that was produced by the IDF.

Why do I think it might not be telling the entire story?

10454d1275408964-the-real-story-on-the-flotilla-ship-fortilla-attackers.jpg

These assholes were hell bent on invading Israeli territory and defying Israeli sovereignty and when confronted THEY ATTACKED WITH DEADLY WEAPONS!

If the tables were turned, these same hypocrites would call for their governments to attack in a similar way, in fact they would have demanded much harsher punishments.

I guarantee, the Turkish whores would have stormed the boats, arrested everyone, confiscated the cargo (meaning none would get to the intended targets), sentenced everyone to long prison terms and killed anyone who even TALKED back. Heck any boats that resisted being boarded would have probably been sunk!!!

Hypocrisy at its finest!

'We fired because we were attacked', says Israeli captain in Gaza flotilla op - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
From the Rambam Hospital in Haifa, Captain R. said that every commando who entered the ship was met by a number of activists who charged at the soldiers and attacked them. At least 75 percent of the activists took part in what the soldiers later described as a "lynch."

"I was the second to be lowered in by rope," said Captain R. "My comrade who had already been dropped in was surrounded by a bunch of people. It started off as a one-on-one fight, but then more and more people started jumping us. I had to fight against quite a few terrorists who were armed with knives and batons."

The captain said that he was first forced to cock his gun and shoot once when one of the activists came toward him with a knife.

"At that point, another twenty people starting coming at me from every direction," said Captain R. "They jumped at me and hurled me to the deck below the bridge. Then I felt a stabbing in my stomach – it was a knife. I pulled it our and somehow managed to get to the lower level. There, was another mob of people."

whore

I don't think I've ever before seen 'peace activists' setting upon people with clubs, metal poles and other weapons.

Really? Any evidence they would have been killed? Allegedly the first was knocked unconscious. There were 600 people on the boat. If they were trying to kill him, it wouldn't have been that hard.

Spin it whichever way you want. Israel was the first aggressor in international waters and a bunch of civilians ended up dead.

*shrug* if you bunch of idiots want to defend this, go for it. You are signing Israels suicide note. The more often Israel does stupid shit like this, the less friends it will have.

Maybe because youre stupid? That would be my guess.

Right. Because someone listening to more than one side of a story is "stupid" :cuckoo:

I can see why you wouldn't tho. Can't let the facts get in the way of your opinions.

Right. Because someone listening to more than one side of a story is "stupid" :cuckoo:

I can see why you wouldn't tho. Can't let the facts get in the way of your opinions.

You mean facts like a video showing jew haters attacking jews? You are the only one denying facts around here Adolf.

Who else would have had a video! This was Justiable raid at sea! Did you expect the evening news reporters to be right there?

I guess videos of the soldiers being attacked is not good enough for you. But then again anything the Jews do is NEVER going to be good enough for you.

You mean facts like a video showing jew haters attacking jews? You are the only one denying facts around here Adolf.

adolf? how quaint.
tissue?

Who else would have had a video! This was Justiable raid at sea! Did you expect the evening news reporters to be right there?

I guess videos of the soldiers being attacked is not good enough for you. But then again anything the Jews do is NEVER going to be good enough for you.

whore

LOL, you HAVE only listened to one side of the story and made up your mind well before this incident even took place. Heck you made up your mind before these boats even left dock!

LOL, you HAVE only listened to one side of the story and made up your mind well before this incident even took place. Heck you made up your mind before these boats even left dock!

whore

Israel went to civilian ships in international waters and attacked them.

What other side is there?

Like you have any. Christ are you stuck on yourself.

Israel went to civilian ships in international waters and attacked them.

What other side is there?

Theres a video that clearly shows that the Israelis were attacked first, so your account of what happened is false, but you already know youre lying about it so i guess its not really necessary for me to point it out. It must suck to be in a debate where you have to lie in order to have a decent counter debate. :lol:

The IDF contacted the ship and told informed them of the blockade (as if they didn't know) and told them to dock in Israel and the goods would be shipped from there.

oh, you mean people decked out in stormtrooper gear while literally storming the boat?

:rofl:

I bet peace activists would also try to repel pirates too... But, hey... they had CLUBS and KITCHEN KNIVES so clearly they needed to be shot.

:lol:

the dumb shit you say to white wash israel is appalling but not altogether unpredictable.

Forum List

Back