The real reason for face masks

Its a reminder...since very few of us know anyone who have gotten the virus the dems are desperate to keep it on our minds...

My favorite aunt got the virus in April. She died on April 14th.

I guess she and the other over 180 thousand dead Americans don't matter to you.

Do they?
They matter just as much as the people who die from anything else before their time. I'm sorry for your loss.

Wow, and the Dems have even convinced other countries to use masks too!

They're so evil!
FEAR and CHAOS is CONTROL---------the globalists seeking control and power aren't worried just about the US even though we are the world leader now and are their main target.
We're not "the world leader" any more. Trump has withdrawn us from that position. Trumpsters have said, over and over, that they don't give two shits about what other countries think of us, and they cheer when we withdraw from global initiatives. Germany is probably the world leader now, and China is gaining, unfortunately.

There are people here who have shown here they don't give a crap about America especially on the Trump side... Intelligence community have called him dangerous, he has ignored fiscal responsibility, US is noticeably weaker and is pitied at a world stage...

Wow, and the Dems have even convinced other countries to use masks too!

They're so evil!
FEAR and CHAOS is CONTROL---------the globalists seeking control and power aren't worried just about the US even though we are the world leader now and are their main target.
We're not "the world leader" any more. Trump has withdrawn us from that position. Trumpsters have said, over and over, that they don't give two shits about what other countries think of us, and they cheer when we withdraw from global initiatives. Germany is probably the world leader now, and China is gaining, unfortunately.

There are people here who have shown here they don't give a crap about America especially on the Trump side... Intelligence community have called him dangerous, he has ignored fiscal responsibility, US is noticeably weaker and is pitied at a world stage...
He's the ultimate expression of what talk radio has created. These people have been so full of rage and frustration and paranoia for so long that he's the biggest FUCK YOU ever produced by American politics. And that FUCK YOU applies to our allies and every other country on the planet too.

Somehow they think we can withdraw, isolate ourselves, flip everybody the bird, and still be considered a "world leader".

Its a reminder...since very few of us know anyone who have gotten the virus the dems are desperate to keep it on our minds...
3500 killed in 9/11.... you knew none of them, yet you accepted the Patriot Act, giving enormous control over you....

185000 people killed by this virus so far, and you think the gvt telling us to wear a mask,so not to continue to spread it at the same fast rate is some gvt take over plan?

I have no idea what has happened to y'all on the right wing, but y ou have completely lost your marbles!!!
You must stop putting folks in your little propagandized box...WTF does 9-11 have to do with a global pandemic besides the lack of truth....it isn't us that have lost our minds sweetheart...haven't you seen the nutbag leftist in the streets?....don't you see Pelosi holding up relief for the American people because she doesn't want Trump to look good?....that's evil and crazy.....but you say its us that are searching for our marbles.....wake the f up.....

He's the ultimate expression of what talk radio has created. These people have been so full of rage and frustration and paranoia for so long that he's the biggest FUCK YOU ever produced by American politics. And that FUCK YOU applies to our allies and every other country on the planet too.
That's true enough. Of course, that's using your term for "allies" and not mine. Allies don't take advantage of me.

Somehow they think we can withdraw, isolate ourselves, flip everybody the bird, and still be considered a "world leader".
Refer back to my last post.

Last edited:

My favorite aunt got the virus in April. She died on April 14th.

I guess she and the other over 180 thousand dead Americans don't matter to you.

Do they?
What makes you think that?...thank God Trump acted as fast as he did so your whole family didn't catch it....remember the predictions of American dead?...2 million....You and every leftist should be thanking Trump...Biden wouldn't have closed the borders...he called Trump a racist for doing so....Pelosi gave a speech in China town SF and told folks to not be afraid to come to the Chinese New Year parade while Trump was closing the borders....I'm sorry for your aunt and everyone else that has died due to Joe Bidens most favorite nations virus.....

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!
Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. It didn't work out very well

because none of the bullshit works, its a minor virus with a 99.8% survival rate. Shutting down the world's economy was utter stupidity, and it was done by China to save their crumbling economy.

Every day since 2/7/20 I've gone to this site and extracted this information.
Some points people don't hear from the MSM..
a)81,105,394 TESTED... geez you think that might affect the number of positive cases?
b) 99.74% of cases are mild or not hospitalized. Have you heard this?
c) death rate is declining...but again what is the wording we hear..."death rate is skyrocketing" "soaring death rates"...
So how come we haven't heard the above?
Especially when in 1957 when I was a freshman in high school... we went to school! My Dad went to work as did everyone. No shut down of the economy. No travel restrictions. Oh and by the way the death rate was 116,000 which was with the US population of 177 million or 0.065%...hmmm no shut down, schools continued... if the same % as in 1957 occurred in 2020 there would be right now 218,237 deaths.
But remember we shut down the economy!
COVID-19 Claims Nearly 73,000 US Businesses, With No End In Sight

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 2.38.15 PM.png

Compare stats sure, bring it on.
NYC vs Sweden
Population 8 million vs 10 million
Covid Cases 230,000 vs 84,000
Deaths 19,000 vs 6,000
Right! Brilliant! Fucking Brilliant. Compare city to a country. Keep on peddling your irresponsible inane equine excrement and keep being responsible for the lose of life and countless more who will suffer chronic health problems for the rest of their lives. You can find states somewhere that say whatever you want but the fact is that this is a national tragedy and the trump Admin. botched it.

Compare stats sure, bring it on.
NYC vs Sweden
Population 8 million vs 10 million
Covid Cases 230,000 vs 84,000
Deaths 19,000 vs 6,000
Right! Brilliant! Fucking Brilliant. Compare city to a country. Keep on peddling your irresponsible inane equine excrement and keep being responsible for the lose of life and countless more who will suffer chronic health problems for the rest of their lives. You can find states somewhere that say whatever you want but the fact is that this is a national tragedy and the trump Admin. botched it.
Well comparing a city to a country or state where the populations are the same should not cause you fact avoidance extreme emotional distress.

Well comparing a city to a country or state where the populations are the same should not cause you fact avoidance extreme emotional distress.
Umm... You seem to have a hard time with facts.

What's absolutely retarded is I actually agree with you that we need to open up the economy again. I think it's time to move on from this nonsense. You can tell that from my first post in this thread if you actually took the time to read it...

A post I made a couple weeks ago: Sweden vs Covid

But that DOES NOT MEAN that everything is wrong with what the left is saying... FACTS... Matter.

You sir are a fuck'n idiot, and you harm the very stance that you are making that I agree with. Do us all a favor, and shut the fuck up.

What's absolutely retarded is I actually agree with you that we need to open up the economy again. I think it's time to move on from this nonsense. You can tell that from my first post in this thread if you actually took the time to read it...

But that DOES NOT MEAN that everything is wrong with what the left is saying... FACTS... Matter.

You sir are a fuck'n idiot, and you harm the very stance that you are making that I agree with. Do us all a favor, and shut the fuck up.
Tantrum over, wipe off the snot and spittle and go take out the garbage like mom is asking you to do

Tantrum over, wipe off the snot and spittle and go take out the garbage like mom is asking you to do
Would it help if I said please? Honestly... You are hurting what I'm trying to do, which is what you want. STFU.

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

This idea means to surrender and to vaccinate the population of the USA with an active living virus - which will mutate more easy the more infections exist. The Brits were on this way and turned, when they found out this method could cost the death of 2,000,000 Brits. And they calculated if they had done a lock down only one week earlier they had had now only 50% of their death victims.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade.

Double infections are for sure a problem. On the other side show many nations in the world that it is possible to bring the number of infections under control with their medical systems - and by keeping distance, washing hands and wearing masks. And the USA has the world best medical system - and unfortunatelly also great idiots, who bring this system out of balance, because they don't like to fight against this virus.

This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!

? Trump said a lot about covid-19 what I call "charlatanery".

Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. It didn't work out very well

That's not really what Sweden did do. Swednen worked with less laws. But the suggestions and rules the government and other authorities give are in Sweden nearly the same what in other countries are laws. The real big problem is that no one knows whether a herd immunity will come in case of Corona. Herd immunity comes in case of measels for example by vaccinations and not by natural infections.

People who propagate "herd immunity" in case of Corona are doing for example Corona-parties. But it is not sure that someone who is young and without prior history of deseases will not die on covid-19. An artificial vaccine (best research, best developement, best quality) is much better than a vaccination with an active living virus. And in case of covid-19 ist exist known cases of reinfections. One case from Hongkong is excellent documented - it's without any doubt a reinfection.

... its a minor virus with a 99.8% survival rate. ...

The risk to die after the diagnose "covid-19" was in Wuhan not 0.2% but 1.4%. And you underestimate perhaps that covid-19 is able to cause long term damages and only 15% are without or nearly without symptoms (although they infect others too).

Last edited:
Cloth masks are BS.........and this virus is not hardly as bad as they say...........at all

They are now finding t cell immunity is in a large portion of this nation......from the 6 other strains of corona........why so many are walking though it

Masks DO NOT STOP the microns sized viurs cells..............put your mask over a vaccum......put flour down and try it..........That is way bigger than the virus.

A mask, which would work, would be in your theory a thick plastic bag - and that's not a good idea.

First: It is not necessary to stop every single virus - it's enough to minimize the problem. Second: Masks are instruments which specially help not to infect others - for example by using them, because they remind someone to be careful. But not only psychologically also physically masks help. If you go in a dark cold day at a graveyard and burn three hairs .. okay it can also be a wood and you don't need to burn hairs ... then you will see your breath like a fog when you lighten it. Now take a simple cotton mask, which is made from your beloved wife or your beloved daughter and her gay partner or from yourselve or anyone else and you will see much less aerosoles, much less "steam". That's it.
And if you say a word like "thunderstorm" with and without mask then you can see a very big difference. So very clear you can see with your own eyes that masks help. If it is not cold enough outside then try to test it in a simple cooling chamber. You need only a mask and a lamp to see that breath loses a lot of substance and speed with a simple cotton mask for nose and mouth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back