The real Racists

Bullshit, those who could not clearly explain why they reacted so over-the-top badly to the election of President Obama before he even took office are a good example the concept of implicit bias. Before the man ever took the oath republicans got together and decided on the unprecedented step to oppose everything no matter what. You people blamed your shockingly reactionary behavior on all sorts of fantasy based things but in the end we all know where your visceral disgust came from.

Maybe people disagree with his policies.

I like Condy Rice, but I hate Obama. If I am a racist why do I like Condy?

Bullshit, those who could not clearly explain why they reacted so over-the-top badly to the election of President Obama before he even took office are a good example the concept of implicit bias. Before the man ever took the oath republicans got together and decided on the unprecedented step to oppose everything no matter what. You people blamed your shockingly reactionary behavior on all sorts of fantasy based things but in the end we all know where your visceral disgust came from.

You are proving everything that article said. :clap2:
Eat shit bigot, republican's newfound racial philosophy of denying everything and calling everyone else bigots is not having the effect you think it is. You want to not seem like hateful people then quit talking hateful and acting like you understand things you clearly don't.

The funny thing is that you call yourself occupied, yet support the candidate who is funded by:

feigcqztcdh82zsvymwzpfjzuoygvoi6b2uouhpcn5azianwjqopz7q53bprafdk.jpg

Let that sink in for the moment, the people who hate you have got you in the bag! Now THAT is a hate-fact...

No, Trump is the big money guy. Hillary loves the little guy. Hillary is not a Wall Street puppet.:blahblah:

Hilary has outspent Trump 50 to 1 and it's still a race.

Maybe people disagree with his policies.

I like Condy Rice, but I hate Obama. If I am a racist why do I like Condy?

you'll fuck anything??

Forum List

Back