The Real American Political Leaning

The thing is yesterday's liberals become tomorrow's conservatives. Conservatives 50 years from now will not hate gay people, oppose all birth control, hate brown people (they probably will have a few new minorities to hate though), etc. Just like today's conservatives don't believe in a lot of the crap conservatives from 50 years ago believed and are more in line with what liberals from 50 years ago believed.

Progress always wins.

Gawd damn you are stupid. Just silly amounts of full fucking stupid.

The most racist fucking people on earth are Democrats, the harder left you lean the more you care about skin color and gender.

People become fiscally conservative because they learn through the economic lessons of life that high taxes and endless social programs always fall light years short of what they were sold to be. Hell, look at Obamacare, it's been falling apart since the day it was made and lets be blunt, it's not even fully implemented yet lol. For the hard lefties out there that's ok, because it was all about an even bigger Government take over of HC, thus making it's epic failures on Obamacare's take over of HC magically *good*... Yes *GOOD*.

People don't become "conservative" over a life time because they found Jesus, it's because they learn fiscal responsibility or some degree of that. The less actual education in life that you have, the less actual experience you have in life the higher the likelihood you are for social programs meant to take care of you.
I was referring far moreso to social conservatives than fiscal ones.

I understand... What's funny is all you're doing is admitting that Liberal Progressives are dumb as shit on economics only to later "get a clue," but bring their "less racist" side to the conservative end of the spectrum as time goes on. Where you get lost is in claiming nutty progressives become conservative is that in doing this they realized and must reject progressive social programs in order to be fiscally conservative.

Progressive (D) = Full retard. Emotional religiously faith based economic views despite a considerably easy to understand economic reality. Supports endless spending on feel good programs no matter how little return is yielded for the tens and hundreds of billions lost.

Conservative (R) = Half retard. Generally stuck in their bigoted ways due to a longer experience in life and seeing trends. Economically literate due to life lessons from when they were progressive and made many bad economic decisions based on emotion.

Libertarian (L) Loling @ Progressives and conservatives.

The thing is yesterday's liberals become tomorrow's conservatives. Conservatives 50 years from now will not hate gay people, oppose all birth control, hate brown people (they probably will have a few new minorities to hate though), etc. Just like today's conservatives don't believe in a lot of the crap conservatives from 50 years ago believed and are more in line with what liberals from 50 years ago believed.

Progress always wins.

The most racist fucking people on earth are Democrats, the harder left you lean the more you care about skin color and gender.

People become fiscally conservative because they learn through the economic lessons of life that high taxes and endless social programs always fall light years short of what they were sold to be. Hell, look at Obamacare, it's been falling apart since the day it was made and lets be blunt, it's not even fully implemented yet lol. For the hard lefties out there that's ok, because it was all about an even bigger Government take over of HC, thus making it's epic failures on Obamacare's take over of HC magically *good*... Yes *GOOD*.

People don't become "conservative" over a life time because they found Jesus, it's because they learn fiscal responsibility or some degree of that. The less actual education in life that you have, the less actual experience you have in life the higher the likelihood you are for social programs meant to take care of you.

I understand... What's funny is all you're doing is admitting that Liberal Progressives are dumb as shit on economics only to later "get a clue," but bring their "less racist" side to the conservative end of the spectrum as time goes on. Where you get lost is in claiming nutty progressives become conservative is that in doing this they realized and must reject progressive social programs in order to be fiscally conservative.

Progressive (D) = Full retard. Emotional religiously faith based economic views despite a considerably easy to understand economic reality. Supports endless spending on feel good programs no matter how little return is yielded for the tens and hundreds of billions lost.

Conservative (R) = Half retard. Generally stuck in their bigoted ways due to a longer experience in life and seeing trends. Economically literate due to life lessons from when they were progressive and made many bad economic decisions based on emotion.

Is that why Conservatism is based on Ayn Rand's Objective "IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT" Realism?
Do some reading once in a while.

I live In Mass. We have a republican governor . 5 of our last 6 have been republicans. How can this be ?!? We are a liberal Capitol !!!!?

It's simple . Shits all relative . Our GOP governor would be considered a loony liberal in a super red state .
There are few super red states. Stop posting like a du/huffpost weirdo
now,
I like Charlie, now Governor Baker. I would have campaigned for him I have friends that did and are in his administration. They are Democrats.

I was active in politics in MA. You are an embarrassment to those still active there. Massachusetts is a liberal state. Massachusetts Democrats are not all liberals. Liberal and moderate Republicans have historically been elected at the state level.

Nothing is relative about the latest gerrymandering

What gerrymandering ? The new lines actually make sense for once .
The gerrymandering of the GOP nationwide that speaks to eh map in the OP? Which new lines are you talking about? (this should be good)

Progress always wins.

Is that why Conservatism is based on Ayn Rand's Objective "IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT" Realism?
what? that isn't Ayn Rand. so I doubt you read it or anything else

Progress always wins.

I base mine on reality, not a fictional book.

Keep reading, it keeps you full of ass backwards hate.

For the record, our current day "conservative/Republicans" is at best a liberal at worst a hyper progressive liberal. Based purely on their support of Government forced influence on peoples lives and the economy.

My definitions that you quoted me saying were pointing out where the guy I was talking too was admitting progressive liberals end up as they evolve.

Take a good look at the above map What does it tell you?

While Yglesias notes that the presidency is “extremely important,” he says: “But there are also thousands of critically important offices all the way down the ballot. And the vast majority — 70 percent of state legislatures, more than 60 percent of governors, 55 percent of attorneys general and secretaries of state — are in Republicans hands. And, of course, Republicans control both chambers of Congress.”

My home state, Nevada, is now in the red zone in spite of (or perhaps due to) Dingy Harry. We have the Left Coast and a few holdouts in the northeast. Otherwise, the PEOPLE have chosen the GOP to run things. Perhaps the inaction of Congress is what they want while their state and local legislatures/councils crank out conservative measures.

Read more @ These 2 Images Should Terrify Every Democrat And Give Hope To Every Republican

Bull and Horse Shit!!

You've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. Just what makes you believe Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Gays, Lesbians, the Poor, most women and most young people have suddenly, magically changed their minds about how to vote? The Republican party has become a tool of corporations and the wealthy. That's why they want another tax cut every time they turn around.

If you want to get a leg up....learn to say "Madame President!"

Take a good look at the above map What does it tell you?

While Yglesias notes that the presidency is “extremely important,” he says: “But there are also thousands of critically important offices all the way down the ballot. And the vast majority — 70 percent of state legislatures, more than 60 percent of governors, 55 percent of attorneys general and secretaries of state — are in Republicans hands. And, of course, Republicans control both chambers of Congress.”

My home state, Nevada, is now in the red zone in spite of (or perhaps due to) Dingy Harry. We have the Left Coast and a few holdouts in the northeast. Otherwise, the PEOPLE have chosen the GOP to run things. Perhaps the inaction of Congress is what they want while their state and local legislatures/councils crank out conservative measures.

Read more @ These 2 Images Should Terrify Every Democrat And Give Hope To Every Republican

Bull and Horse Shit!!

You've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. Just what makes you believe Blacks, Latinos, Asians, Gays, Lesbians, the Poor, most women and most young people have suddenly, magically changed their minds about how to vote? The Republican party has become a tool of corporations and the wealthy. That's why they want another tax cut every time they turn around.

If you want to get a leg up....learn to say "Madame President!"
I really hate it when stupid people insist they know wtf they are talking about. Don't you?

You've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections.
I take it this comment is directed at a Republican voter. Let us hope you do not imagine his implies the Democrats have done real well with the popular vote. Look at the numbers below and on the link -- the turnout numbers are mostly terrible. Popular vote wise, people do not like either party. That saddens some of us who wish one or both parties could sway people. But with the media culture of gotcha politics spilling over into the polity as a whole...

2012 Barack Obama Democratic 51.06%

2008 Barack Obama Democratic 52.93%​

2004 George W. Bush Republican 50.73%

2000 George W. Bush Republican 47.87%

1996 Bill Clinton Democratic 49.23%

1992 Bill Clinton Democratic 43.01%

List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Progress always wins.

For the record, our current day "conservative/Republicans" is at best a liberal at worst a hyper progressive liberal. Based purely on their support of Government forced influence on peoples lives and the economy.

On that I agree.

Progress always wins.

what? that isn't Ayn Rand. so I doubt you read it or anything else

Look it up, moron.
HINT: You WON'T find that flushed out definition on The CATO Institute or The Heritage Foundation Sites.

I take it this comment is directed at a Republican voter. Let us hope you do not imagine his implies the Democrats have done real well with the popular vote. Look at the numbers below and on the link -- the turnout numbers are mostly terrible. Popular vote wise, people do not like either party. That saddens some of us who wish one or both parties could sway people. But with the media culture of gotcha politics spilling over into the polity as a whole...

List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't mention that Bush lost that popular vote. Damn shame about the FL steal that Jeb Bush and his concubine pulled off too because if Al Gore had been the president we wouldn't have gotten marred down in an unnecessary war in Iraq and 4500 young Americans would still be alive not to mention the 35,000 seriously wounded and the trillion borrowed dollars.

Also in 1992 Ross Perot got nearly 20% of the vote in a three man race.

You didn't mention that Bush lost that popular vote. Damn shame about the FL steal that Jeb Bush and his concubine pulled off too because if Al Gore had been the president we wouldn't have gotten marred down in an unnecessary war in Iraq and 4500 young Americans would still be alive not to mention the 35,000 seriously wounded and the trillion borrowed dollars.

Also in 1992 Ross Perot got nearly 20% of the vote in a three man race.
and in 1996 Perot lost more than half his popular support

fact is the media did a research thing on the vote tallies thing in Fla later. no one can say definitively that either Bush or Gore would have won. Weird shit that one

That either party will Gerry Mander when possible.

Yes sure, that;s a hell of a lot gerrmanding on the Republican side. it just couldn't be that: that many people really are conservative/Republican and is more than likely Christians.

face it, liberal really isn't the favorite choice of the majority of the people in this country. no matter how much you on the left/dem/lib wails it is or wish it. :itsok:
Not true; the Pubs Gerry Mandered the Hell out the US a mere few years ago.
The Dems would have done the same.

They probably gerrymandered the states they won. Find a non-traditional Blue state and see if that is the case.

Progress always wins.

There are right wingers that subscribe to Objectvism.

But that philosophy only have a few parallels to conservatism.

What does the map tell me? Not much. It does reveal the simplistic, childlike, and jejune nature of the OP. The nation is purple. States have deep blue swaths (most states anyway) and deep red swaths (moths states anyway). If the individual states do not, the regions in fact do.

We're a purple nation. We're a complex nation. A nation far more complex than a silly map can illustrate.

Forum List

Back