The Racial Violence that Dare Not Speak Its Name

When Obama loses it is going to be very scary for whites out on the street. It will be lock and load time.
if whites stood together the cowardly negro race would mimic human behavior and settle down!!

You're such a fucking coward. You can't even imagine anything where you are not hiding in a crowd. What a pathetic little worm.

She never had fear of the white flash mobs that ruled from the civil war to the 1930's when they would lynch, beat and burn innocent blacks

She never had fear of the white flash mobs that ruled from the civil war to the 1930's when they would lynch, beat and burn innocent blacks
That's true. But if you're suggesting tit-for-tat is fair play that would be promoting a race war. And there are many who would say, bring it on.

Is that what you want?

That's true. But if you're suggesting tit-for-tat is fair play that would be promoting a race war. And there are many who would say, bring it on.

Is that what you want?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ]Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube[/ame]

In fact I am a classical liberal of considerable learning and have disputed lefty on this and other boards in voluminous original prose. But apparently I won't be disputing you as I just confronted you with original prose on the other thread and you ran away. Boorish ad hominem appears to be the extent of your arsenal. LOL!

Perhaps you should stop posting stuff from American "Thinker" then. This is the second article you've posted from American "Thinker" in a week saying that there would be riots if the left didn't get their way. The last one was on raising taxes on the rich. Shrill hysteria undermines your position. It has about as much credence as when a few years back the far left said that Obama would get assassinated if he were elected because the right wing was full of racists who would not tolerate a black President.

Last edited:
I predict some rioting in big cities like CHICAGO, Detriot, LA, Dallas, NY etc.

What has Obama done for any of those cities?:confused: Last time I checked Chicago and Detroit went into the toilet on his watch.
they started going into the toilet as soon as your species starting infesting the neighborhoods !!

Careful now, your dirty sheets, er, I mean, "robes" are showing again. Go take the hate where someone may actually give a shit...your local klavern, perhaps?

In fact I am a classical liberal of considerable learning and have disputed lefty on this and other boards in voluminous original prose. But apparently I won't be disputing you as I just confronted you with original prose on the other thread and you ran away. Boorish ad hominem appears to be the extent of your arsenal. LOL!

Perhaps you should stop posting stuff from American "Thinker" then. This is the second article you've posted from American "Thinker" in a week saying that there would be riots if the left didn't get their way. The last one was on raising taxes on the rich. Shrill hysteria undermines your position. It has about as much credence as when a few years back the far left said that Obama would get assassinated if he were elected because the right wing was full of racists who would not tolerate a black President.

The degeneracy of dependency and the utter uselessness of raising taxes in the midst of a recession relative to improving the economy or addressing the national debt? These rather elementary, self-evident truths = shrill hysteria, eh?

:lol:

Of course, you're absolutely mad.

Forum List

Back