The question that we all ask.

I'm going to be be reincarnated as Tom Cruise the Scientologist time traveler.

How can you be reincarnated as someone who already existed?
In this specific case he’d have to halve his intelligence and double his dishonesty.

Jesus, I want to be a younger Tom Cruise and have Sex with Rebecca...
Nicole.
download (2).jpeg

And nobody knows the answer to.

So this is just a random video I found which I haven't watched yet. But I'm curious to hear other perspectives on the subject.

A random video you found which you have not watched...but are posting on a new thread...and there is a question ....which you have no knowledge of...

Dude...

So this is just a random video I found which I haven't watched yet. But I'm curious to hear other perspectives on the subject.

A random video you found which you have not watched...but are posting on a new thread...and there is a question ....which you have no knowledge of...

Dude...

Use your imagination.
Think outside the little boring box you limit yourself to for a change.

I think you're afraid to answer the question, and probably too dishonest to admit you're afraid of death.

Dude...

Use your imagination.
Think outside the little boring box you limit yourself to for a change.

I think you're afraid to answer the question, and probably too dishonest to admit you're afraid of death.

So it was not a random selection. It would have been music if it were random.

Forum List

Back