The Puzzle: Did He Know?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
. 1Just as all the stars were in perfect alignment for him, the 32nd President changed America in ways that no one could have anticipated. And his party managed to arrange those 'stars' once again...
The Wuhan
Mail-In voting
Falsifying the vote counting.
And once again....a change for the worse for America.

2. Franklin Roosevelt downplayed the guidance of the Constitution, and altered the relationship between the people and their government. The thread title asks whether he knew how valuable his actions would be infecting America with the Soviet heritage in place of America's. FDR made certain that Bolshevik Russia survived the war, and communism found a home in America.

3. And now, we are burdened with a strange ethos:
“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

4. "Nasdaq to Advance Diversity through New Proposed Listing Requirements

...to adopt new listing rules related to board diversity and disclosure. If approved by the SEC, the new listing rules would require all companies listed on Nasdaq’s U.S. exchange to publicly disclose consistent, transparent diversity statistics regarding their board of directors. Additionally, the rules would require most Nasdaq-listed companies to have, or explain why they do not have, at least two diverse directors, including one who self-identifies as female and one who self-identifies as either an underrepresented minority1 or LGBTQ+. "

5. "Biden Treasury Pick Janet Yellen Promises to Use Department to Address Race, Gender and the ‘Climate Crisis’"

This is not how individuals should be judged in America.

Attachments

• 1607005879049.png
    1607005879049.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 1607005974357.png
    1607005974357.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 32
They are begging for a war no one will start but them.

I don't know if it will happen, and I don't want it to happen......but if it does.....there will be no winners.

As President of the Pessimist Club, my view is that it is too late.

They have taken control of the media, the schools, the legal profession, and the entertainment industry.
We are basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.

I don't know if it will happen, and I don't want it to happen......but if it does.....there will be no winners.

They have taken control of the media, the schools, the legal profession, and the entertainment industry.

sadly, you may be right. if the vote fraud prevails, the USA as a free democratic republic is over.

. 1Just as all the stars were in perfect alignment for him, the 32nd President changed America in ways that no one could have anticipated. And his party managed to arrange those 'stars' once again...
The Wuhan
Mail-In voting

2. Franklin Roosevelt downplayed the guidance of the Constitution, and altered the relationship between the people and their government. The thread title asks whether he knew how valuable his actions would be infecting America with the Soviet heritage in place of America's. FDR made certain that Bolshevik Russia survived the war, and communism found a home in America.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

...to adopt new listing rules related to board diversity and disclosure. If approved by the SEC, the new listing rules would require all companies listed on Nasdaq’s U.S. exchange to publicly disclose consistent, transparent diversity statistics regarding their board of directors. Additionally, the rules would require most Nasdaq-listed companies to have, or explain why they do not have, at least two diverse directors, including one who self-identifies as female and one who self-identifies as either an underrepresented minority1 or LGBTQ+. "

5. "Biden Treasury Pick Janet Yellen Promises to Use Department to Address Race, Gender and the ‘Climate Crisis’"

And at least one network has announced that all of its reality shows will have 50% non-Caucasian participants.

Well, I am glad that the liberals are finally admitting that they believe in quotas.

Personally, I like quotas. Maybe that's the only way to preserve law and order in this fast changing country.

For example, a certain ethnicity that gets a lot of attention nowadays is reportedly 14% of the population. So they should get 14% of, say, movie roles. But no more. The other roles can be divided among the other ethnicities in this country.

Here’s Jen Psaki hugging Russia's Foreign Minister and Russia’s chief foreign affairs propagandist while wearing a pink hammer and sickle hat
So?

Exactly what I am suggesting.....any who vote Democrat are copacetic with embracing the most homicidal empire in modern times.

Slaughtered over 100 million of their own, and spread the evil to the world.

And your sort says "So?"

The associations with satanic regimes by the Democrat Party goes back at least to the 32nd President, who made certain that Soviet Communism survived and thrives.

Without the Democrats, there would never have been the man who slew the greatest number of his own citizens, Mao Zedong.

Democrats called Hussein god, Jesus, the messiah.

a. And yet, the Democrats who deified that President, actually admit their affection for the homicidal, psychotic, mass-murdering Mao Zedong!

Obama spit in the faces of Americans with a Mao ornament on the White House Christmas tree:
“The face of China's Mao Zedong, blamed for the deaths of 50 to 80 million of his countrymen, graces an ornament on the White House Christmas tree for President Obama's first holiday season in residence.” Obama's Christmas tree graced by Chairman Mao, transvestite - WND

b. "Just weeks after initiating a war of words with Fox News and being exposed as an admirer of Chairman Mao, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, is stepping down. I intimated as much a couple of weeks back, when I lumped her in with two other Obama Administration zanies who were forced to resign..."
Anita Dunn: Going, Going, Gone | RealClearPolitics

c. Obama Manufacturing Czar Ron Bloom agrees with Chairman Mao

The Wuhan
Mail-In voting

And at least one network has announced that all of its reality shows will have 50% non-Caucasian participants.

Well, I am glad that the liberals are finally admitting that they believe in quotas.

Personally, I like quotas. Maybe that's the only way to preserve law and order in this fast changing country.

For example, a certain ethnicity that gets a lot of attention nowadays is reportedly 14% of the population. So they should get 14% of, say, movie roles. But no more. The other roles can be divided among the other ethnicities in this country.

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

Perhaps you'd like to rethink that view.

Here’s Jen Psaki hugging Russia's Foreign Minister and Russia’s chief foreign affairs propagandist while wearing a pink hammer and sickle hat
So?

Exactly what I am suggesting.....any who vote Democrat are copacetic with embracing the most homicidal empire in modern times.

And your sort says "So?"

The associations with satanic regimes by the Democrat Party goes back at least to the 32nd President, who made certain that Soviet Communism survived and thrives.

Without the Democrats, there would never have been the man who slew the greatest number of his own citizens, Mao Zedong.

a. And yet, the Democrats who deified that President, actually admit their affection for the homicidal, psychotic, mass-murdering Mao Zedong!

Obama spit in the faces of Americans with a Mao ornament on the White House Christmas tree:
“The face of China's Mao Zedong, blamed for the deaths of 50 to 80 million of his countrymen, graces an ornament on the White House Christmas tree for President Obama's first holiday season in residence.” Obama's Christmas tree graced by Chairman Mao, transvestite - WND

b. "Just weeks after initiating a war of words with Fox News and being exposed as an admirer of Chairman Mao, Anita Dunn, the White House Communications Director, is stepping down. I intimated as much a couple of weeks back, when I lumped her in with two other Obama Administration zanies who were forced to resign..."

Wait? So you’re saying getting along with Russia is a bad thing now?

1607007931382.jpeg

I feel the same way. To fight a war you need leaders, organization, supply chains, etc etc, and we have little of that. The only thing I see if Biden and his commies do get in is violence increasing on a horrific scale, all being done by "Trumpist white supremacists" of course.

So?

And your sort says "So?"

A mean nation to its own is also not to good to the the rest of the Hemisphere and the planet. Whatever happens in this election, the Progs have no mandate. But they will push things as that.

So?

And your sort says "So?"

View attachment 424612

trump ice cream.jpg

So?

And your sort says "So?"

View attachment 424612

When Russia was the Soviet union people like you were proud of it and would run Gulags for the almighty state. If it happens here, you will se Deplorables hired to do it to you from the ones you helped into power. The people in power will have to many people to pay off and they will get reactionary. Former Deplorables will have the massive power behind them in a grueling state with resolve to get those not abiding by the new strict laws. The media/entertainers are an example of protection at this moment.

So?

And your sort says "So?"

View attachment 424612

When Russia was the Soviet union people like you were proud of it and would run Gulags for the almighty state. If it happens here, you will se Deplorables hired to do it to you from the ones you helped into power. The people in power will have to many people to pay off and they will get reactionary. Former Deplorables will have the massive power behind them in a grueling state with resolve to get those not abiding by the new strict laws. The media/entertainers are an example of protection at this moment.

You mean like those FEMA camps Glenn beck was talking about?

So?

And your sort says "So?"

View attachment 424612

You need further explanation????

I'm saying that you are a reprobate low-life for having no problem with the Democrat Party's embrace of the hammer and sickle.

Clear?

I feel the same way. To fight a war you need leaders, organization, supply chains, etc etc, and we have little of that. The only thing I see if Biden and his commies do get in is violence increasing on a horrific scale, all being done by "Trumpist white supremacists" of course.

They've marched as a fifth column over three generations.

1. The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.
  2. “The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51
  3. “[The radicals] did not go away or change their minds; the New Left shattered into a multitude of single-issue groups. We now have, to name a few, radical feminists, black extremists, animal rights groups, radical environmentalists, activist homosexual organizations, multiculturalists, organizations such as People for the American Way, the American Civil Liberties Union, the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), the National Organization for Women (NOW), and Planned Parenthood.” Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 53

The Wuhan
Mail-In voting

"If there were a contest for the most stupid idea in politics, my choice would be the assumption that people would be evenly or randomly distributed in incomes, institutions, occupations or awards, in the absence of somebody doing somebody wrong."
Thomas Sowell - The Dumbest Idea

Perhaps you'd like to rethink that view.

Oh, I know that quotas are wrong, in theory.

But they are the only way to maintain some semblance of peace in this strange country.

Let's face it: Many jobs, etc. are not based on merit. They are given out to quiet down people.

So Asians must not expect grades to be the sole criterion to enter a university. Certain groups must be allowed into the universities in spite of their high school grades.

And a certain number of Oscars must be handed out to certain folks.

And, of course, mayors and governors and attorney-generals must be diverse, regardless of their competence or lack thereof.

That's just how the cookie crumbles. And this policy will become more pronounced during the next four years under the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and the Honorable Kamala D. Harris.

So?

And your sort says "So?"

View attachment 424612

You mean like those FEMA camps Glenn beck was talking about?

No.....this:

"Sanders Campaign Organizer: Free Education, Gulags Needed To "Re-Educate" You To Not Be A "F*cking Nazi"

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date January 14, 2020

A campaign organizer for Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders warned about mass violence and advocated for the use of gulags for "re-education" in a conversation caught on tape by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas. In the undercover video, Kyle Jurek, an Iowa field organizer for the Sanders campaign, said the country will have to "spend billions" on re-education for people that are "Nazified."

Forum List

Back