The purpose of the anti-white, anti-American sentiment being pushed in schools is reparations

The United States is a racist country. That is largely because Republicans run so much of it. During the civil war, Virginia was the capitol of the Confederacy. Now we have a new confederacy which is racist. It's capitol is in Texas. The United States has done many shameful things. Yet you want to ignore this. White men are desperately trying to hold power even though their numbers are shrinking.
So many things wrong is that post I'll have to list them by number.

1. If the US is a racist country it is because of the practice of the #1 most racist thing in America, Affirmative Action, still legal in 42 states, and endorsed by Democrats. It is also racist because of CRT, however some states have already banned this racist atrocity. It is also racist because of Biden's American Rescue Plan, however this has been repeatedly shredded by the courts, because of its racism.

2. The racist capitol of the US is anywhere Democrats are in power, pushing the filth mentioned in number 1 of this list.

3. The US has done some shameful things, but the good the US has done clearly dwarf the bad.

4. White do not hold power. In fact, white men are the LEAST powerful in America, and are discriminated against rampantly, in the 3 things mentioned in number 1 of this list. Since "reparations" is part of the topic here (mentioned in the title), let's say something about that.
White men should be paid reparations$$$$$ to compensate them for college educations lost, college financial aid lost, jobs lost, job promotions lost, business loan $$ lost, etc, resulting from racial discrimination against them.
This is already happening regarding lawsuits filed against Biden's American Rescue Plan, but not with respect to Affirmative Action's dirty 57 year history.

Another brain-washed liberal, with disdain for white men. Ironic how liberals complain that Republicans are racist while simultaneously expressing hostility toward other people, based on their race.
Exactly. They are the world's biggest hypocrites.

You cuck Whites can't stop what's coming. Lol. You're losing cultural and political dominance and all because you're losing demographic dominance. Ultimately you'll lose your country. So far I haven't seen any cuck Whites explain how they plan on reversing these trends.

You cuck Whites can't stop what's coming. Lol. You're losing cultural and political dominance and all because you're losing demographic dominance. Ultimately you'll lose your country. So far I haven't seen any cuck Whites explain how they plan on reversing these trends.
Parents are starting to push back against the anti-white racists like you, and it’s becoming national news. Why you don’t just take pride in earning your own way, by developing skills, rather than think you’re entitled to steal whitey’s money?

So many things wrong is that post I'll have to list them by number.

1. If the US is a racist country it is because of the practice of the #1 most racist thing in America, Affirmative Action, still legal in 42 states, and endorsed by Democrats. It is also racist because of CRT, however some states have already banned this racist atrocity. It is also racist because of Biden's American Rescue Plan, however this has been repeatedly shredded by the courts, because of its racism.

2. The racist capitol of the US is anywhere Democrats are in power, pushing the filth mentioned in number 1 of this list.

3. The US has done some shameful things, but the good the US has done clearly dwarf the bad.

4. White do not hold power. In fact, white men are the LEAST powerful in America, and are discriminated against rampantly, in the 3 things mentioned in number 1 of this list. Since "reparations" is part of the topic here (mentioned in the title), let's say something about that.
White men should be paid reparations$$$$$ to compensate them for college educations lost, college financial aid lost, jobs lost, job promotions lost, business loan $$ lost, etc, resulting from racial discrimination against them.
This is already happening regarding lawsuits filed against Biden's American Rescue Plan, but not with respect to Affirmative Action's dirty 57 year history.
Agree. When leftists go on about systemic racism, they deny the only real systemic racism in existence: giving blacks bonus points based on skin color so they get admitted to educational programs ahead of whites with much superior grades and scores. Everyone knows that whites need close to a straight-A average to get into an American med school while blacks with a 3.2 get admitted. Next to no whites with a 3.2 will ever get into med school. Not a 3.4, either. Even a 3.6 is borderline and must be accompanied with a great MCAT score to even be considered. But blacks with a 3.6 will be accepted 94% of the time.

Parents are starting to push back against the anti-white racists like you, and it’s becoming national news. Why you don’t just take pride in earning your own way, by developing skills, rather than think you’re entitled to steal whitey’s money?
I'm part black but not Black American so I don't think I'd be getting reparations. My family came here and 80s and we have made our own way and have been quite successful. No one is stealing whiteys money, whitey stole wealth from Black Americans through slavery, Jim Crow, redlining and general deplorably racist behavior. And parents aren't pushing back shit. Your white children are overwhelmingly progressive and in support of social and economic justice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm part black but not Black American so I don't think I'd be getting reparations. My family came here and 80s and we have made our own way and have been quite successful. No one is stealing whiteys money, whitey stole wealth from Black Americans through slavery, Jim Crow, redlining and general deplorably racist behavior. And parents aren't pushing back shit. Your white children are overwhelmingly progressive and in support of social and economic justice.
Whatever. Your hostility and racism toward whites is quite apparent. And if children are in favor of punishing one group of people who did nothing wrong to hand out money to another group of people who were not victimized, well…..that’s the point of this thread: it’s why progressives are brainwashing our children with all the CRT crap. And parents have had enough.

Blacks will not be getting reparations. They‘ve already received benefits via affirmative action, which has come at whites’ expense.

Whatever. Your hostility and racism toward whites is quite apparent.
My hostility to racist whites is open and apparent. I don't have to pretend to be nice to racist whites, that's what it means to live in a society that finds racism deplorable. You racist cuck Whites do have to pretend. You have to pretend the Confederacy was fighting for state rights and that waving the Confederate flag is about Southern heritage because you can't be honest about how you feel about black people. I want you to that I love that. I love that you all have been cucked so much in your own country that you're the ones who have to hand their heads in shame and pretend.
And if children are in favor of punishing one group of people who did nothing wrong to hand out money to another group of people who were not victimized, well…..that’s the point of this thread: it’s why progressives are brainwashing our children with all the CRT crap. And parents have had enough.
So there was nothing wrong with slavery, Jim Crow, segregation or red-lining? Go ahead and make that case to the people and we'll see who wins in the end. Lol.
Blacks will not be getting reparations. They‘ve already received benefits via affirmative action, which has come at whites’ expense.
They will be and there isn't much you can do about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
My hostility to racist whites is open and apparent. I don't have to pretend to be nice to racist whites, that's what it means to live in a society that finds racism deplorable. You racist cuck Whites do have to pretend. You have to pretend the Confederacy was fighting for state rights and that waving the Confederate flag is about Southern heritage because you can't be honest about how you feel about black people. I want you to that I love that. I love that you all have been cucked so much in your own country that you're the ones who have to hand their heads in shame and pretend.

So there was nothing wrong with slavery, Jim Crow, segregation or red-lining? Go ahead and make that case to the people and we'll see who wins in the end. Lol.

but the blacks are the racists -not the whites

......blacks have a failed culture--give them reparations and they still will murder/rob/rape other blacks at HIGH levels, as they do now

but the blacks are the racists -not the whites
Lol. You saying that is like pissing in the wind. Ignorant comments like that from cuck Whites are helpful in showing how prevalent racism is among your lot.
......blacks have a failed culture--give them reparations and they still will murder/rob/rape other blacks at HIGH levels, as they do now
Nope. It's racist whites with the failed culture. They murdered and raped blacks for hundred of years. The violence of poor and angry inner city kids doesn't even come close to the violence that racist white society inflicted on Black Americans. People who aren't entirely ignorant of history understand that. It's why your culture is the one being torn down.

Lol. You saying that is like pissing in the wind. Ignorant comments like that from cuck Whites are helpful in showing how prevalent racism is among your lot.

Nope. It's racist whites with the failed culture. They murdered and raped blacks for hundred of years. The violence of poor and angry inner city kids doesn't even come close to the violence that racist white society inflicted on Black Americans. People who aren't entirely ignorant of history understand that. It's why your culture is the one being torn down.
blacks commit crime at high rates
blacks graduate at low rates
FAIL
blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
blacks were in the Cro Magnon stage when whites were building complex windmills
etc

whites have always been more advanced than blacks
fact--not racism

Forum List

Back