the-psychology-of-conspiracy-denial

"never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

i've tried teaching the truth to troofers. It annoys them.

no you dont you post a link to popular mechanics once and then post stupid little empty two line post of denial ,thats your whole act
do you think you're the first troofer i've dealt with? :lol:

no I think you are not to bright and popular mechanics is as about as deep as it has ever gone for you

no you dont you post a link to popular mechanics once and then post stupid little empty two line post of denial ,thats your whole act

no I think you are not to bright and popular mechanics is as about as deep as it has ever gone for you
Given what you "think", I feel no hesitation at all about laughing in your face. :rofl:

Christ! You're twisting everything like it was a tornado but then that's what you brain fried idiots do. It's you bread and butter. You want so badly for this to be something that it's not you'll believe any bull shit "study" and "expert" that comes down the pike. They're selling you sake oil and you're lapping it up with both hands and both feet. Wtc 7 was knocked down by the fall of the other buildings you moron, it's obvious for anbody to see that wants to. Yes the harmonics caused by the plane strikes were more than enough to cause the failure and solid walls, stairs, etc. will only flex and bend so much before they experience what is called an explosive failure.
Christ! Get off the drugs and come into the light! Welcome to reality!

NIST and the 9/11 commission are the snake oil and you are drinking it l..but you wouldn't know that because you are completely unfamiliar with the report which is clear by your harmonics statement..it shows a complete ignorance to the estimated effect of the impact according to NIST

Look I've dealt with so called experts all my career, they're not (experts). Also, my mistake, I should have said vibration and (more importantly) the movement of the building caused by the collision, ya know, action = reaction. I was combining the two as one force since they were both caused by the same thing. Like I said, come into the light of reality because shit, it's like dealing with a two year old, I hoped you were smarter than this but what the hell, we all have our fantasies, mine are about women and money.

Given what you "think", I feel no hesitation at all about laughing in your face. :rofl:

IT IS ALL YOU HAVE EVER SHOWN..OR LIKELY EVER WILL..YOUR UNINFORMED AND IGNORANT OPINION IS NOT WORTH SHIT COMPARED TO THESE GENTLEMEN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rov_A5bSsug]YouTube - U.S. GOVT. DESTROYED 9-11 CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE - 343 MURDERED FIREFIGHTERS CRY FOR JUSTICE[/ame]

IT IS ALL YOU HAVE EVER SHOWN..OR LIKELY EVER WILL..YOUR UNINFORMED AND IGNORANT OPINION IS NOT WORTH SHIT COMPARED TO THESE GENTLEMEN

And your opinion is worth...what, exactly? :confused:

NIST and the 9/11 commission are the snake oil and you are drinking it l..but you wouldn't know that because you are completely unfamiliar with the report which is clear by your harmonics statement..it shows a complete ignorance to the estimated effect of the impact according to NIST

Look I've dealt with so called experts all my career, they're not (experts)
. Also, my mistake, I should have said vibration and (more importantly) the movement of the building caused by the collision, ya know, action = reaction. I was combining the two as one force since they were both caused by the same thing. Like I said, come into the light of reality because shit, it's like dealing with a two year old, I hoped you were smarter than this but what the hell, we all have our fantasies, mine are about women and money.

So no ones an expert and there is no method to determine fact in criminal or scientific investigation..according to you ...well you best go back to your fantasies then

Look I've dealt with so called experts all my career, they're not (experts)
. Also, my mistake, I should have said vibration and (more importantly) the movement of the building caused by the collision, ya know, action = reaction. I was combining the two as one force since they were both caused by the same thing. Like I said, come into the light of reality because shit, it's like dealing with a two year old, I hoped you were smarter than this but what the hell, we all have our fantasies, mine are about women and money.

So no ones an expert and there is no method to determine fact in criminal or scientific investigation..according to you ...well you best go back to your fantasies then

Eots, Eots, Eot.... Why must you twist everything so it fits you paradigm? Like I said, it's like dealing with a fucking 2 year old. Enjoy the shit you're eating cause with this subject that's all you're getting.
(Sadly shakes head and walks away....)

Eots, Eots, Eot.... Why must you twist everything so it fits you paradigm? Like I said, it's like dealing with a fucking 2 year old. Enjoy the shit you're eating cause with this subject that's all you're getting.

walk on home...boy

walk on home...boy

Oh and don't make the mistake of believing you've won the argument simply because I refuse to continue a fruitless discussion with a brick wall, ya didn't. I lost the argument because I was having a fruitless discussion with a brick wall and I should have known better. They should rename this place Eots Fantasy Land and 9/11 Theme Park.

Last edited:
walk on home...boy

Oh and don't make the mistake of believing you've won the argument simply because I refuse to continue a fruitless discussion with a brick wall, ya didn't. I lost the argument because I was having a fruitless discussion with a brick wall and I should have known better. They should rename this place Eots Fantasy Land and 9/11 Theme Park.

hit the road bitch ...you've been beat

thats why he posts others opinions so much

thats correct I believe the knowledge and opinions of informed 9/11 first responders to hold more value than my own
Funny how they're "informed" only if they're fellow Troofers, huh?

And by "funny", I mean "pathetically predicable".

No, by informed I mean unlike you they know the conclusions of the NIST report and the process they used to arrive at them

thats correct I believe the knowledge and opinions of informed 9/11 first responders to hold more value than my own

No, by informed I mean unlike you they know the conclusions of the NIST report and the process they used to arrive at them
But if they knew that, but did not agree with you, you would not call them informed, would you? And you certainly wouldn't post videos from them.

Face it, Skippy: You consider them experts only because they agree with you.

But if they knew that, but did not agree with you, you would not call them informed, would you? And you certainly wouldn't post videos from them.

Face it, Skippy: You consider them experts only because they agree with you.

but ?...if ?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kanj8gx4E1M]YouTube - Firefighters for 9-11 Truth FDNY Explosion Radio Transmissions[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg8P_VdTNgI&feature=related]YouTube - 911 New Witness - O.S.T.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uor8NhUr_90&feature=related]YouTube - FireFighter Erik Lawyer Slams NIST And The 9/11 "Investigation"[/ame]

secondary explosions happen at fires all the time. :cuckoo:

explosions do not equal controlled demolition!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back