The Proposed "Rubio/Kasich" Ticket. Is This The Winning Combination?

That is not a sensible response from you, jwoodie, to a good question.

We have no business being the world's policeman. Why should we? Because of ISIL? If Iraqis, Kurds, and Turks won't give their all to fight them, do not expect and true hearted Americans to expect our men and women to shed their blood for them.

See how the far left drones will run their narrative as they feel it does not apply to them..

So as you can see the far left wants ISIS to grow by leaps and bounds and have more Americans die in an even bloodier war..

Naw, here's the winning tickets, running on the "TACO in every pot" ticket!

W7gIOMe.jpg

We have no business being the world's policeman. Why should we? Because of ISIL? If Iraqis, Kurds, and Turks won't give their all to fight them, do not expect our good and true hearted Americans to want our men and women to shed their blood for losers.

Power always fills a vacuum, so it is a question of which power will do that. Historically, the greatest periods of peace and prosperity have occurred during periods of political hegemony (e.g., Pax Romana).

I agree that we should not be the world's policeman, but that is a pejorative term connoting patrolling the streets of foreign countries for the purpose of law enforcement. Instead, we can help seal off international borders to prevent unauthorized incursions into neighboring territory. Maybe we should start doing that with our own borders?

For all those idiots out there claiming we democrats are afraid of Trump, this ticket would be the one that should cause democrats concern about their chances of winning. On the other hand, this Republican ticket would actually cause the Keats concern for the nation. A ticket that woul include Trump, or Cruz or Carson or Fuckabee would be dangerous to the future of this nation.

Does Kasich think we should invade the rest of the world to make them do what we want?

Do you think we should allow ISIS to invade the rest of the world and make them do what it wants?
When they actually get out of the several thousand square miles of desert, maybe we can worry. How exactly would an army with no planes, no ships and dependent upon old pickup trucks invade anywhere?

We have no business being the world's policeman. Why should we? Because of ISIL? If Iraqis, Kurds, and Turks won't give their all to fight them, do not expect our good and true hearted Americans to want our men and women to shed their blood for losers.

This is my biggest reason for not wanting us to get involved over their with our own troops again. If these people do not have the will to fight ISIS themselves, why should we do it for them or even help them? We give them weapons, and they run and leave them behind for ISIS to use against them and others. Those people have been killing each other for more than a millennium. Us going over there will not change that.

I expect Rubio will be needed on ballot at least as V.P. in effort to appease Hispanics that Trump is offending. Just pretty much how I see their hand being forced.

Rubio is almost a guarantee to be on the ticket. I think this is why he had not concern giving up his Senate seat. He has a good idea that if he doesn't win the nomination, he will be the likely choice for the VP slot. The reason for this is that the Republican Convention is before the Democratic Convention. There is strong speculation that, as I have been saying for a long time, Julian Castro will be Hillary's pick for VP. The Republican ticket has to have an answer to the Dems putting a Hispanic on the ticket, and Rubio is the most likely choice. There is a caveat to that however. If Jeb wins the nomination, then Rubio may not work since they will both be from Florida. Then I believe Jeb picks Susan Martinez.

All I know is that it's going to be a lot of fun watching the Republicans sort all this out over the next year. It definitely wouldn't shock me to see a brokered convention. Now that would be fun, probably not good for Republicans, but definitely fun to watch.

Dream team ticket:

The conservative supermen:
Cruz/Paul

Outsider business people:
Trump/Forina

The doctors in:
Carson/ Paul

The strong govs:
Walker/Kasich

The Rhinos:
Bush/Christie

The Latino connection: