The projected map of 2020 presidential election. Sorry demOcraps

That covey of fuckups the Dims has fielded is the worst collection of substandard defects ever presented as "presidential candidates". EVER. It supports your map. Let's review:

1. A fake injun squaw... who is best known for presenting solutions to all problems with "chick math"... as detestable and c*ntish as the Bag Lady, but much stiffer... if that's even possible.
2. An old, corrupt, stereotypical white-boy politician that hasn't put together a coherent sentence since the early 90's.... with a mild case of pedophilia... and a deadbeat, crack-addled son that will likely end up in prison after daddy dies.
3. A young gentleman who sits on the stiff dicks of other gentlemen.... who has never accomplished anything, and wouldn't even get re-elected to the village he fucked over. Not a big hit with the brothers.
4. A Corrupt Communist
5. A hobbit with tons of money that will be dropping out soon after pissing away $400 million dollars and then getting cucked by the fake injun squaw (see no. 1). That $400 million could have been used to help homeless people ya dumb c*nt.
6. A female zero. Best known for eating soup with a dirty comb, now. And asking sad little queers if they think she is dumb (see no. 3). Zero chance, zero skills. That idiot should be cleaning my pool house if the universe was in balance.

Wow. I get goosebumps just looking at that crew. I see Barron carrying 46 states in about 30 years.

You should get goosebumps. Because every one of them (even Bloomberg) embarasses Trump on a debate stage and numbers 2, 3, 4, and 6 beat Trump head to head. Maybe not by much. But I'm betting that enough of America has had it with Trump and his merry band of swampy sycophants.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

This a watershed year for Republicans. They will either hold their own (with maybe a small gain in the House), or proceed down the path toward destruction and irrelevance.

You'd better put down that crack pipe. That shit's just not good for you.

No drugs necessary. Again, I point you to a recent poll taken in the three states that gave Trump his victory in 2016. He's doing well in Wisconsin. Michigan and Pennsylvania?, not so much. (Hint, look at questions 2,3,5,6, and 7)
QU Poll Release Detail
We shall see but never say you weren't warned, dumbass.

Sure --- and that's why I am hopeful we'll retake the House and firm up the majority in the Senate. It is clear to many that the GOP has the better ideas all around. And certainly fewer stark-raving-made candidates than the Dems are running!

So what policies will they be running on that is better than the policies they were running on when they got beat 2 yrs ago??

Remember, some republicans were so desperate they were claiming to be protecting Obamacare -- that was how desperate for votes they were...which tells me their OWN policies weren't too popular...

That is a nice red dream --- I don't see how Trump can win California, but I agree Dem turnout is likely to be low (migod, the weirdos they have put up!!! Who could vote for any of them??). He got 307 last time, so I don't think 386 is at all impossible.

I am now interested in whether we'll retake the House, and firm up the Senate with a couple/three more seats. What do people think about the Senate? We're getting another one in Alabama, pretty certain. I don't know about the rest.

I'm not counting on the retake of the house.
40 long time Republicans retired last time around leaving a great big gap that needed attention. Ryan made sure it didn't get any attention. I believe 30 of the 40 flipped.
That's going to take a long time to fix.

Jo
Ryan is on easy street the rest of his life. Another time in history and he would be toast.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

This a watershed year for Republicans. They will either hold their own (with maybe a small gain in the House), or proceed down the path toward destruction and irrelevance.

The clowns at realclearpolitics are back!

real.png

real2.png

A lot depends on how devoted liberals are to shit covered streets.

Evidently they really like streets covered with needles and feces and homeless people putting up cardboard shelters in the way! And gangs and murder all over Los Angeles, and traffic jams forever and terrible wildfires burning down whole towns. Mexican immigrants streaming in, committing crimes, using their hospitals free to have anchor babies -- Well, whatever people like is their business, I guess...….I think they should split off and become Mexifornia; that's what they really want to do, apparently. Too bad to lose the wine, though.

View attachment 307995

View attachment 307996

Right. I spent all summer believing all that tripe, and nobody was more surprised than me when Trump won. Because all those maps and tables and projections were just propaganda and just wrong. I've never been back to RCP from that day to this and don't plan to. Was that a RCP map at the top of this thread? Because if so, it's phony baloney, that's all you can count on.

View attachment 307995

View attachment 307996

Right. I spent all summer believing all that tripe, and nobody was more surprised than me when Trump won. Because all those maps and tables and projections were just propaganda and just wrong. I've never been back to RCP from that day to this and don't plan to. Was that a RCP map at the top of this thread? Because if so, it's phony baloney, that's all you can count on.

I can remember the Democrats citing polls when Bush beat Gore way back when. Its something they are obsessed with for some reason..that and petitions. Anything but an election.

They dont argue against Trump...they throw newspaper polls around. Sort of childish wish fulfillment is what they are hoping for.

Maybe its the fact of what you said..polls are propaganda. And they are falling into the same trap of believing their own propaganda again. That will make watching their shock and dismay so sweet again in November.

But..but..but the polls said....

And this particular loser is now citing AZCentral again. They never lose their faith in their bosses!

pollfail2.png

Last edited:
View attachment 307971 I honestly think trump will will win California! I think democrat turn out will be very low.
Trump just signed an order releasing the irrigation water to California farmers. Except for the bloated cities he might indeed win California. A lot depends on how devoted liberals are to shit covered streets.
Democrats can’t even count votes in Iowa.. not sure they can find a voting booth

Whenever I see a piece about polls, I don't read it. If I see a poll within an article, I stop reading at once.

They fooled me in 2016, but they aren't going to fool me now.

Forum List

Back