"The Presidential Beer Test", aka "likeability" (Poll)

Tag the candidates you would like to have a beer with. Skip the ones you are NOT interested in.

• Joe Biden

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ron Desantis

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Gavin Newsom

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
On MTP this morning, Chuck Todd said that Ron Desantis fails the "beer test".
Would you want to have a beer with any of the presidential candidates?
I remember when Senator Warren, aka "Pocahontas", had a beer on camera with her hubby. She failed the beer test.
I think Chuck Todd is wrong. I'd like to have a beer with Ron Desantis. Is the deciding factor politics or personality?
For me, its politics, I don't want to argue when I'm drinking.

Looking at the 2024 presidential betting odds, are there ANY candidates you consider likeable enough to have a beer with?

1678632535787.png

All but Bidet or Desantasaos ... I have no idea who that is ... and I'm sad The Donald doesn't drink ... does he fish? ... 'cause a warm afternoon sitting in a row boat fishing with President Trump would be a dream come true for me ... and I'm a liberal !!! ...

I have to go with Nikki Haley. Only one I would like to spend leisure time with

The others are all dull or annoying

I almost hit then-P.A. governor Tom Corbett with a banana peel once! (by accident). And it was election day!...the day he lost to Tom Wolf, alas. And I didn't even recognize him right away! I think I hurt his feelings a little. It so happened that we lived in his home township at the time.

The beer test is basically someone you would like to spend time with one on one. Someone who tells interesting stories, jokes, laughs.

Past Presidents I would like to have a beer with include Clinton, Bush and Obama

I don’t think Trump, Biden or any of the current presidents pass the test

On MTP this morning, Chuck Todd said that Ron Desantis fails the "beer test".
Would you want to have a beer with any of the presidential candidates?
I remember when Senator Warren, aka "Pocahontas", had a beer on camera with her hubby. She failed the beer test.
I think Chuck Todd is wrong. I'd like to have a beer with Ron Desantis. Is the deciding factor politics or personality?
For me, its politics, I don't want to argue when I'm drinking.

Looking at the 2024 presidential betting odds, are there ANY candidates you consider likeable enough to have a beer with?

View attachment 764984
I didn't vote but it would be interesting to see Biden drunk. You might not even be able to tell the difference between that and how he is normally.

beer test is basically someone you would like to spend time with one on one. Someone who tells interesting stories, jokes, laughs.

Past Presidents I would like to have a beer with include Clinton, Bush and Obama

I don’t think Trump, Biden or any of the current presidents pass the test

I would ask Bush and Obama how it was that they were able to sleep at night knowing how many innocent deaths they are responsible for and I imagine the evening would likely end there.

Forum List

Back