The “President” is Sick…just watch!

This is not a well man, either mentally or physically. Dems are keeping him propped up as they continue their assault on our country by importing millions of illegals and pushing policies to drive inflation higher.

Was that when he was in the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi?

Biden can have a HA , thats a normal body function and so is a cold.

This is not a well man, either mentally or physically. Dems are keeping him propped up as they continue their assault on our country by importing millions of illegals and pushing policies to drive inflation higher.

Jesus frincken chrit. He doens't have anything to do with inflation that is upon us.
You say its the illegals , you don't know shit about inflation.

Jesus frincken chrit. He doens't have anything to do with inflation that is upon us.
You say its the illegals , you don't know shit about inflation.
You don’t know shit about inflation. While the Fed is trying to tighten the money supply, the idiot you elected is trying to push more money into the economy with another spending bill.

You really need to go to college and take Econ 101.

Maybe some day we will get a decent person to run. I'm certainly not going to count on it so with that being the case, {shrug}.

flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8.jpg

My personal fave is the patch of botox on his forehead. It's like a 3 inch patch around which you can see wrinkles form. So strange.

At any rate, whatever exotic Swiss injections they're giving him to keep him going aren't working anymore. Their panic is almost palpable.

You don’t know shit about inflation. While the Fed is trying to tighten the money supply, the idiot you elected is trying to push more money into the economy with another spending bill.

Government spending isn't driving inflation...

What's driving inflation is increased demand on commodities world wide.

But once again, we have the Fed trying to control inflation on the back of the working class instead of the investor class.

I know a lot more than you!!

The stipulation was a "decent person". You don't qualify.

It is sometimes blatantly obvious on this forum that liberal women really are miserable wretches. The bitterness oozes out.

My personal fave is the patch of botox on his forehead. It's like a 3 inch patch around which you can see wrinkles form. So strange.

At any rate, whatever exotic Swiss injections they're giving him to keep him going aren't working anymore. Their panic is almost palpable.

1658056502489.png

Forum List

Back