The predicted has happened

Not as easily, no. He would have been stopped but being that we pander to crazies he was allowed in the locker room.
Stopped by who? This same person allegedly assaulted another girl at another school in a classroom. If true this kid is sick. I guess we could bump up the taxes a few percent and install cameras and hall monitors everywhere. Go all big brother in these schools. Wanna do that?

No no

Stann and Slade3200 will call you transphobic

How dare you!! Per Slade the main different between men and women is social…
I walked into the wrong bar in downtown Louisville once in my early 20s, and it scared the sh#t out of me, when I realized what the place was. Sure didn't take long to get the hell out of there. I probably am transphobic. Big deal. That crap ain't kosher, dude.

Stopped by who? This same person allegedly assaulted another girl at another school in a classroom. If true this kid is sick. I guess we could bump up the taxes a few percent and install cameras and hall monitors everywhere. Go all big brother in these schools. Wanna do that?
That’s up to the town/city. By wearing a dress he identified as a girl so teachers didn’t stop him. That’s who.

You’re distorting my words again AZ. If you can’t present an honest argument then you don’t really have much do ya?!
I am Quoting you word for word. If crazies like you didn’t allow crazies to act crazy then the girls who are victims would not have been victims.

I walked into the wrong bar in downtown Louisville once in my early 20s, and it scared the sh#t out of me, when I realized what the place was. Sure didn't take long to get the hell out of there. I probably am transphobic. Big deal. That crap ain't kosher, dude.
Did you see Slade3200 there? I would have run too. All jokes aside. It’s ridiculous that we allow biological boys to identify as girls in our schools. We are feeding into their delusions and or lies.

That’s up to the town/city. By wearing a dress he identified as a girl so teachers didn’t stop him. That’s who.
You think teachers are watching who goes into bathrooms? I don’t know about that. I do see your point though. Bathrooms are a private and vulnerable place that aren’t often monitored so if a trans girl is going to be allowed to use the girls room there should certainly be psychological evaluations done

I am Quoting you word for word. If crazies like you didn’t allow crazies to act crazy then the girls who are victims would not have been victims.
First of all I haven’t allowed anything… second, you aren’t quoting me you are taking my statement out of context as we both know I was talking about gender identity. You’re presenting it like I was talking about sex and anatomy. Not true

You think teachers are watching who goes into bathrooms? I don’t know about that. I do see your point though. Bathrooms are a private and vulnerable place that aren’t often monitored so if a trans girl is going to be allowed to use the girls room there should certainly be psychological evaluations done
You think or should schools cover it up as happened here to ensure that wokism spreads? What’s a few young victims when you fight for the cause!? Leftism is a disease. Unfortunately we cannot seem to find a cure. Maybe Pfizer can develop a vaccine?

First of all I haven’t allowed anything… second, you aren’t quoting me you are taking my statement out of context as we both know I was talking about gender identity. You’re presenting it like I was talking about sex and anatomy. Not true
Nope. Not out of context. Go ahead and elaborate. And yes you. As you vote for those who believe that gender is a social construct.

You think or should schools cover it up as happened here to ensure that wokism spreads? What’s a few young victims when you fight for the cause!? Leftism is a disease. Unfortunately we cannot seem to find a cure. Maybe Pfizer can develop a vaccine?
You’re jumping the gun saying the school covered it up. Wait to see what happens

Nope. Not out of context. Go ahead and elaborate. And yes you. As you vote for those who believe that gender is a social construct.
Gender identity is a social construct. I’m not talking about penis and vagina I’m talking about everything else that we identify with being a man and woman. Make up and high heels and dresses and machismo and handsome etc etc etc

You’re jumping the gun saying the school covered it up. Wait to see what happens
That’s exactly what happened. Are you not following the story?

on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

This is Ben Shapiro’s site. Ben is many things. A liar isn’t one of them.

Where is the case of rape from the police? Why has it not been reported by the Dad?

It was. He was trying to talk about it during the school board meeting and became irate when teaching staff came out and said there had been no cases of assault in campus restrooms... even as his daughter had been raped and by accounts savagely beaten. He knew they were lying... and then he gets taken down by the police.

Yes I’m following. The daily wire has the story from the parents but nothing from the police or school. Court date is oct 25
It’s in there. The boy plead to a lesser charge but it’s his 2nd offense. Should never have happened. The woke prosecutor covered it up as did the school so that wokism may live. You seem moderately intelligent. This isn’t the conclusion you’re coming to?

Gender identity is a social construct. I’m not talking about penis and vagina I’m talking about everything else that we identify with being a man and woman. Make up and high heels and dresses and machismo and handsome etc etc etc
Nope. You’re wrong. It’s inherent in what most men and women are. That’s how we attract the opposite sex. White 6 ..these are your people…deranged

Nope. You’re wrong. It’s inherent in what most men and women are. That’s how we attract the opposite sex. White 6 ..these are your people…deranged
There are many different types of people and different types of attraction. Just because somebody doesn’t fit your mold, doesn’t mean they are deranged.

Forum List

Back