the poor need to wake UP and stop having kids

Good idea. Damned babies deserve to starve. Lets see if we can sell that concept to the voting population. I am sure they will love that concept.

Why would they have children they cant afford if birth control and abortion were free?
Sounds to me like it's the parents fault for having children with no means to support them.
So who's the evil one here?
If you cant feed em? Dont breed em.
but where would your army get its cannon fodder from?, I know some middle class kid went to Vietnam but I would love an accurate demographic of the conscripts.

vietnam was 40 years ago

geesh you left-wing morons need to get some new talking points to prop up your failed left-wing ideology!!

Good idea. Damned babies deserve to starve. Lets see if we can sell that concept to the voting population. I am sure they will love that concept.

Why would they have children they cant afford if birth control and abortion were free?
Sounds to me like it's the parents fault for having children with no means to support them.
but where would your army get its cannon fodder from?, I know some middle class kid went to Vietnam but I would love an accurate demographic of the conscripts.

What the hell does that have to do with having kids you cant afford?
And if you dont want your kids to be "cannon fodder"? Dont have kids you dont intend to educate and raise properly. Sounds to me like it's the failure on the parents part if that happens.

If you can't afford a child then you shouldn't have one. Why is that so hard to understand?

In other words, only rich women should have kids.

In other words, only people who can raise children away from the public dole should have children. Why is this such a controversial issue. You choose to have a child and so you force me to pay for it? You don't see that as backwards? In any case, contraception is both cheap and free.

Hate to say "it was bush" again and change the subject a little, but wasn't starting a war, then having tax cuts, then keeping the war off the books, instant gratification?

In other words, only rich women should have kids.

In other words, only people who can raise children away from the public dole should have children. Why is this such a controversial issue. You choose to have a child and so you force me to pay for it? You don't see that as backwards? In any case, contraception is both cheap and free.

Hate to say "it was bush" again and change the subject a little, but wasn't starting a war, then having tax cuts, then keeping the war off the books, instant gratification?

it isnt instant gratification when Jackass Party Dems funded it for a decade

And if you dont want your kids to be "cannon fodder"? Dont have kids you dont intend to educate and raise properly. Sounds to me like it's the failure on the parents part if that happens.
Yup. Since the parents are not smart enough to stop having children, in your thought process, why would it be wrong to not provide them with food and lodging. Let them starve.
Jesus, but you are stupid. Do you really think that the voting public is as uncaring toward children as you, me poor ignorant tool???? Get a grip. Elections count, and you loose. Back to the bat shit crazy web sites you frequent. Dipshit.

Yup. Since the parents are not smart enough to stop having children, in your thought process, why would it be wrong to not provide them with food and lodging. Let them starve.
Jesus, but you are stupid. Do you really think that the voting public is as uncaring toward children as you, me poor ignorant tool???? Get a grip. Elections count, and you loose. Back to the bat shit crazy web sites you frequent. Dipshit.

once again; they arent going to starve; YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THEM

because you "care" leftard

Funny. Did anyone but Bedowin think that anyone said that the dems were correct in voting to fund the war??? Or did he, as I think he did, just make that up from whole cloth. And, the poor ignorant tool thinks that that makes it ok to send our kids over to get killed for an off the books war. Jesus, it must be great to not have to think at all. Al Bedoin has to do is cut and paste right wing talking points.

Funny. Did anyone but Bedowin think that anyone said that the dems were correct in voting to fund the war??? Or did he, as I think he did, just make that up from whole cloth. And, the poor ignorant tool thinks that that makes it ok to send our kids over to get killed for an off the books war. Jesus, it must be great to not have to think at all. Al Bedoin has to do is cut and paste right wing talking points.

no leftard; YOU and Dems think it's ok to "send our kids over to get killed"; because YOU are the ones who think it was "based on lies"

geeesh you're an idiot and a coward. dont blame me because your dems didnt have the courage of their so-called convictions

Wrong again. I am going to vote to pay for them. WE are going to pay for them. You AND i. Really, dipshit, read about how it works.

by the way idiot; point to the post where i copied and pasted something today; or yesterday.......??

Wrong again. I am going to vote to pay for them. WE are going to pay for them. You AND i. Really, dipshit, read about how it works.

no not really leftard; them you losers cant make the claims republicans have kicked anybody off then

gosh what a moron

anyway idiot; why do so many people need this when you idiots are saying the good ol days are here?

by the way idiot; point to the post where i copied and pasted something today; or yesterday.......??
Nice to see you agree that you will indeed pay. Now stop the lying, me poor ignorant tool.

So I should be responsible because you cant keep your legs closed? If you're into sport fucking at least be responsible for your own actions so I dont have to be.
Or at least come over and give me a blow job...I am paying for it after all.
You slut...

Nice to see you agree that you will indeed pay. Now stop the lying, me poor ignorant tool.

me poor ignorant tool?

lol well you called yourself that; not me. but i agree
no leftard; you are claiming people have been thrown off; and out of the other side of your mouth insisting we are still paying'

which is it?

no not really leftard; them you losers cant make the claims republicans have kicked anybody off then

gosh what a moron

anyway idiot; why do so many people need this when you idiots are saying the good ol days are here?
Just imagine what would happen if you could write the kings english in such a way that it made sense. Really, me boy, you are proving yourself to be irrational.
But I think it is ok, me boy. You are probably just a congenital idiot. And that is, after all, not your fault. Just plain bad luck.
Let me know how you are going to stop paying for the upkeep of children that you have decided do not deserve food and housing. And no, my poor ignorant clown, abortion does not help them. Nor do birth control pills. But thanks for trying. And do remember, it is not your fault.

gosh what a moron

Just imagine what would happen if you could write the kings english in such a way that it made sense. Really, me boy, you are proving yourself to be irrational.
But I think it is ok, me boy. You are probably just a congenital idiot. And that is, after all, not your fault. Just plain bad luck.
Let me know how you are going to stop paying for the upkeep of children that you have decided do not deserve food and housing. And no, my poor ignorant clown, abortion does not help them. Nor do birth control pills. But thanks for trying. And do remember, it is not your fault.

you have a king idiot; not me

why dont you go cry?

So I should be responsible because you cant keep your legs closed? If you're into sport fucking at least be responsible for your own actions so I dont have to be.
You slut...
Profound.

"me boy"

awww isnt it clever?

lol you self-absorbed LWNJs are good for laughs!!

You slut...
Profound.

yet true

leftard

are jobs available now or not?

isnt your Messiah claiming 50 straight months of job growth?
why do UC benefits have to remain at the EMERGENCY LEVELS they are STILL AT?

Forum List

Back