The POLITICS of the vaccine…now Moderna scientists warn that mRNA vaccines carry toxicity risks

“Calling for governments to enact a "global moratorium" on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could have been a death sentence for a scientist's career not long ago. Now it opens the door to a prestigious science publisher.

The Springer Nature medical journal Cureus, sibling to Nature and Scientific American, published a peer-reviewed paper by high-profile mRNA vaccine critics last month, showing the growing mainstream openness to data and arguments once nitpicked if not ignored by publishers and suppressed by academia and Big Tech.

The feds have struggled to keep interest high in each new formulation of the COVID vaccines, with fewer than 12% of minors, 22% of adults and just 41% of those 65 and up taking the 2023-2024 vaccines, according to the latest weekly National Immunization Survey.”

ONLY 22% of adults are getting the latest jab? Why? Why did the COVID VAX CULT stop getting the vax?

Its safe and effective, RIGHT?
Experimental drug and we were the experiment

I'll follow the real definition, the one that's been in practice since the day they were invented. :cool:
That isn't the real definition but feel free to use a definition that claims vaccines are 100 percent effective when none are.

They are only vaccines because they gutted the old definition. Under the older definition, which was more scientifically rigorous, your covid "vaccines" are not vaccines.

Under the old definition, no vaccine is a vaccine.

Why do you think it's more accurate now?

Because it reflects the fact that no vaccine provides 100 percent immunity.

I never said vaccines have to be 100 % effective in order to be called vaccines. My point is that covid "vaccines" do not offer protection against Covid and instead merely manage symptoms, which disqualifies it from a true vaccine.
The old definition does.

No vaccine is 100 percent effective.

Under the old definition, no vaccine is a vaccine.

Because it reflects the fact that no vaccine provides 100 percent immunity.

The old definition does.

No vaccine is 100 percent effective.
The old definition didn't say a vaccine had to be 100 % effective in order to be a vaccine.

If you claim it did, you need to prove it.

The old definition used the word immunity.

That is not accurate.
It was correct.

Immunity does not mean 100 %.

Your new definition doesn't work because saying that something provides "protection" against a disease is too loosely defined. It is so broad that it can be applied to all kinds of things. For example, Neo Citran relieves some symptoms of covid, therefore, according to your new definition, Neo citran is a covid vaccine.

Tried to sell that compulsory meant optional

They claim “NO ONE WAS FORCED TO GET THE UNTESTED EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT.”

If you chose not to, you were just fired from many jobs or not allowed to travel.

Is that FREE CHOICE?

Left wing cult cucks are something else.

“In 2021, more than 892,000 of the 3,456,000 deaths the US experienced, or about 1 in 4, were "excess deaths."

In 2019, that number was 483,000 deaths, or nearly 1 in 6. That represents an 84.9 percent increase in excess deaths in the US between 2019 and 2021.”

Weird….what changed from 2019 to 2021?

Can anyone think of anything?

It was correct.

Immunity does not mean 100 %.

Your new definition doesn't work because saying that something provides "protection" against a disease is too loosely defined. It is so broad that it can be applied to all kinds of things. For example, Neo Citran relieves some symptoms of covid, therefore, according to your new definition, Neo citran is a covid vaccine.
It's not my new definition.

I am sorry you disagree with them.

Forum List

Back