The POLITICS of the vaccine…now Moderna scientists warn that mRNA vaccines carry toxicity risks

Where did I admit you were right?
"Not anymore. Lefties are good at changing definitions to suit their purposes, this is but just one example."

Was I mistaken? Did the "lefties" change the definition of vaccine but the Trump vaccine doesn't meet the criteria of the change?

"Not anymore. Lefties are good at changing definitions to suit their purposes, this is but just one example."

Was I mistaken? Did the "lefties" change the definition of vaccine but the Trump vaccine doesn't meet the criteria of the change?

I don't see 'you are right', I see where I stated that lefties changed the definition. Do you think the rest of us follow your definition? :cuckoo:

Where I do agree with the sentiment that the FDA and NIH need an overhaul...
This vaccine is not exactly the problem that antivaxxers would like for you to believe it is.

Not sure about your leftist conspiracy but thanks for admitting I was right.
Covid "vaccines" aren't real vaccines because they merely manage symptoms if one does catch Covid. They don't offer protection against contracting the illness. Therefore, they are not true vaccines.

Ok. So? It is more accurate now.
Prove that the new definition is more accurate.

I think what you meant is "inclusive", rather than "accurate". They changed the definition of vaccine so that now a pile of dog-sh*t can be called vaccine.

Covid "vaccines" aren't real vaccines because they merely manage symptoms if one does catch Covid. They don't offer protection against contracting the illness. Therefore, they are not true vaccines.

By definition, they are vaccines.

I think the word you were searching for is "inclusive". They changed the definition of vaccine so that now a pile of dog-sh*t can be called vaccine.
Seems to be more accurate now, even without the inclusion of the Trump vaccine.

Which vaccine is 100 percent effective?

The definition was changed.

I think what you meant is "inclusive", rather than "accurate". They changed the definition of vaccine so that now a pile of dog-sh*t can be called vaccine.
They changed the definition because no vaccines provides 100 percent immunity.

By definition, they are vaccines.
They are only vaccines because they gutted the old definition. Under the older definition, which was more scientifically rigorous, your covid "vaccines" are not vaccines.

Seems to be more accurate now, even without the inclusion of the Trump vaccine.
Why do you think it's more accurate now?

I never said vaccines have to be 100 % effective in order to be called vaccines. My point is that covid "vaccines" do not offer protection against Covid and instead merely manage symptoms, which disqualifies it from a true vaccine.

All of a sudden doctors are claiming young people can just die suddenly from the common cold….it started showing up in 2021.

Weird, huh?

What new thing happened in 2021?

Forum List

Back