The photos of the "mentally ill" BROWN that the MSM is doing their best to ignore.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
No connections to islamic terrorism? Huh..

Interesting, how the brown is displaying his finger...like that.
jf-copy.jpg

Is it my illusion, or does that sandNIGGER have blue eyes below?
55f1fecd2c00003600aaf76c.jpg

finger-copy-1024x530.jpg

The left will be calling this mental illness, of course. Anything but the act of terror that it is. What is the evidence that this was a carefully planned terror attack? That he had the mental capacity to book the flight. That he checked his weapon in his luggage. That he retrieved the weapon in the airport after they landed. Then he went to the restroom where he loaded the gun and then back to the baggage carousel and shot people point blank in the head. I've flown a lot, but I've never done that. The guy is cold and calculating. It's obvious that this was premeditated.

Dylan roof was mentally ill and was on anti psychotic medication. Of course he was white and the victims were all black. Nothing about mental illness about that. Nothing.

Interesting isn't it?

No connections to islamic terrorism? Huh..

Interesting, how the brown is displaying his finger...like that.
jf-copy.jpg

Is it my illusion, or does that sandNIGGER have blue eyes below?
55f1fecd2c00003600aaf76c.jpg

finger-copy-1024x530.jpg

The left will be calling this mental illness, of course. Anything but the act of terror that it is. What is the evidence that this was a carefully planned terror attack? That he had the mental capacity to book the flight. That he checked his weapon in his luggage. That he retrieved the weapon in the airport after they landed. Then he went to the restroom where he loaded the gun and then back to the baggage carousel and shot people point blank in the head. I've flown a lot, but I've never done that. The guy is cold and calculating. It's obvious that this was premeditated.

Dylan roof was mentally ill and was on anti psychotic medication. Of course he was white and the victims were all black. Nothing about mental illness about that. Nothing.

Interesting isn't it?
images
images
images

images
images

WE HAVE GOT TO GET YOU IGNORANT WHINNY LITTLE WHITE RIGHT WINGED MORON'S A FUCKIN HOBBY!!

Easy there Russian Paid Troll.

I have no evidence you are a Russian Paid Troll you Russian Paid Troll.

Once upon a time, it was 'Reds under the bed' we could blame for everything evil in society.
Right-wingnuts always need a scapegoat to fuck over.

Once upon a time, it was 'Reds under the bed' we could blame for everything evil in society.
Could it be, perhaps that conservatives are just down right stupid?

Well, maybe you are so fucking stupid that you actually think terrorism is a fucking myth.

All while you believe in the man made global warming bullshit.

The funny thing is how you consider yourself to be really really smart.

You are a fucking moron. A fucking baboon has more intelligence than you. My shit is smarter than you.

You fucking little puppet.

The Puerto Ricani, apparently Muslim sympathizer should be charged with a hate crime for the massacre of those white people he shot. The "intelligence community" knew the brown person was a fucking psycho, but they let him carry firearms onto a passenger jet. WTF? I did not know one can bring firearms onto an jet airliner. Were the security officials afraid of being called "racist" if they were to stop the brown criminal?

I saw tiggered riding a bike yesterday. Immediately I said, "Stop thief!"

Another thing about this. We don't really know if he was mentally ill or not.

Forum List

Back