The Phony Climate Crisis is a Government Created Religion

Fear-mongering. It's really all you have.
Someone asked what worst case was. I answered honestly and directly with the facts. As it so often does, that caused you to go into a bitch-meltdown.

I get it. You were humiliated over your last faceplant, where you thought head index and wet bulb were the same thing. Hence the rage-tears.

So far, none of you has used science to back up your claims...you especially.
Project much?

I posted links to back up what I said, like I do every time. Like you do every time, you're just crying and running.

On the bright side, at least you're no longer claiming that it's "just weather" if temps get hot and humid enough to literally kill any human and large animal that can't get into AC. Any time you step back from genocide, that's progress.

Someone asked what worst case was. I answered honestly and directly with the facts. As it so often does, that caused you to go into a bitch-meltdown.

I get it. You were humiliated over your last faceplant, where you thought head index and wet bulb were the same thing. Hence the rage-tears.

Project much?

I posted links to back up what I said, like I do every time. Like you do every time, you're just crying and running.

On the bright side, at least you're no longer claiming that it's "just weather" if temps get hot and humid enough to literally kill any human and large animal that can't get into AC. Any time you step back from genocide, that's progress.
Oh, so if I don't believe your bullshit, I'm conducting genocide.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nothing but fear-mongering. No science, no facts, no logic, no reason. Just emotion.

Run along, Toddler Boy. It's almost your bedtime.

It takes a special amount of stupid to claim that hot weather that will _literally_ kill any human not in air conditional is just "weather".

Dave and Frank are that stupid. They have to be. Their death-cult commands it.

This morning it was 66F, by 2pm it was 92F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was not a living thing left in this part of the world, we were all done in by -- climate change!

Don't let the climate change!!

Oh, so if I don't believe your bullshit, I'm conducting genocide.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nothing but fear-mongering. No science, no facts, no logic, no reason. Just emotion.

Run along, Toddler Boy. It's almost your bedtime.

They don't need science - they have "consensus" (aka: circle jerk)

Frank

When will you be able to present a scientific organization to support your views that human caused AGW is not happening?

Let's start with the basics: can you present a single shred of scientific evidence that:
  • an additional 120PPM of CO2 generates any "excess heat" at all? (Answer: No you can't)
  • can you explain how CO2 suddenly became a driver of temperature and climate when the Vostock ice cores show CO2 LAGGING temperature by 800 to 1,000 years over a 450,000 year data set? (Answer: duh, we have consensus), and finally
  • can you explain how atmospheric CO2 heats the ocean 700m deep? (Answer: duh, we have consensus)

It’s because you have no response to prove it wrong.
Cool story. The native state of our planet with its current land mass and ocean configuration is to cool. They have mistakenly correlated the recent warming trend to CO2 despite the geologic record being littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. Arguing that there can be no other causes for the recent warming trend is disingenuous. The geologic record is littered with examples. This is especially true ever since the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet 3 million years ago. Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainties are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world which has different glaciation thresholds at each pole.

Cool story. The native state of our planet with its current land mass and ocean configuration is to cool. They have mistakenly correlated the recent warming trend to CO2 despite the geologic record being littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. Arguing that there can be no other causes for the recent warming trend is disingenuous. The geologic record is littered with examples. This is especially true ever since the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet 3 million years ago. Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainties are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world which has different glaciation thresholds at each pole.
It’s not 3 million years ago.

It’s not a million years ago.

It’s now and you have nothing other than human fossil fuel burning to account for the warming.

It’s not 3 million years ago.

It’s not a million years ago.

It’s now and you have nothing other than human fossil fuel burning to account for the warming.
The only correlation between temperature and CO2 on a planetary scale that is known with any certainty is from the time before the industrial revolution. Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 was a proxy for temperature. This is a fact that no one disputes. If you don't know why this correlation existed, just ask me. Since that time man's emissions have broken the correlation between temperature and CO2. We know this with 100% certainty because we are 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more CO2.

Forum List

Back