"The People's Justice"

You said:

People that obey the law have little to worry about.

I'm showing that you're wrong. John Crawford was obeying the law. He was standing there holding a toy that Walmart sells.

And even if he was holding a real gun, Ohio is an open carry state.

And a call was made that he was pointing a gun at people. Did you fail to read you're own link?
Yes, I read the link. I know the story.

Very childish. ....

You get the response that you merit, scumbag.
Very silly.....

Blame yourself, scumbag. You merit nothing more.
So childish and silly.

Such a scumbag.
Such an immature and silly poster. Age? It's not necessary to name call and engage in personal attacks when discussing issues on forums. What do you get out of it? Is it an ego booster of some sort? Does it make you feel superior and intelligent? Does it make you feel as though you're correct and absolutely right concerning your position? Exactly what is it that feeds your need to name call like a school yard bully? Just curious.

So people expressing their first amendment rights must be killed because MURICA?

Anyone who supports a criminal.in any way becomes guilty of that criminal's crimes so far as I'm concerned. Since the only thing criminals are good for us worm food. ... I'm sure you're bright enough to make the connection .
Does that mean that anyone that supports criminal cops are guilty of the crimes that criminal cops commit? Just curious.

looks like we have a new narcissistic intellectual on the boards.............can spot 'em a mile away!!:coffee:

Kewl
It also appears we have several very childish and pathetic members onboard too. I can't believe that adults ( or those that are of adult age ) act so childish on forums. What exactly do you think they get out of it? Is it an ego thing? Do you suppose they are attempting to make themselves look intelligent and all-knowing? What makes some members stoop to school yard name calling and personal attacks? I fail to see how they expect to get their points across, or expect civil debate and conversation on issues.

"The peoples Justice" ?

PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ME IN YOUR CLAIM !!!
It wasn't a claim. It was a reference to citizens taking the law into their own hands. It's never right to take an innocent life. Some citizens act when the authorities fail to punish those that take an innocent life. In no way is it right. There's no need for violence nor the destruction of property. But, we do have those that feel the need to do such things.
They can feel that way all they want, but in no way is the cold-blooded assassination of two officers justice for anything
Cold blooded murder is never justified, and that includes members of law enforcement. Cold blooded murder is animalistic and barbaric, to say the least. It goes against everything that is civil and humane.

so the evidence proves that it was self defense, but because some people can't accept reality they have to kill cops. This is what you think is justice? You're the one that is in the wrong.
I know of no one in their right mind that believes killing innocent people is justified. Certainly it's in no way justified or related to justice. But, there are many cases documented where cops would have a very difficult time proving self-defense. One such example is the "choke hold" used to kill the man selling single cigarettes on the street. He was no threat to anyone, yet cops acted as judge, jury, and executioner at the time. That was a good example of cold blooded murder. Another example is the man killed while walking up the stairs to get to his apartment. The cops shot and killed him and then claimed they thought he was a threat in a dark stairwell. Another example is the 12 year old boy playing with a BB pistol in the park when a cop arrives, gets out of the patrol car, and immediately shots and kills the boy. This was after the person that reported the boy was waving a gun around, also said during the 911 call that it was probably a toy pistol. The whole incident took less than 3 seconds. It was all caught on video and published for everyone to see. Yes, there are times when cold blooded murder is swept under the rug to protect members of law enforcement. Yes, we do have rogue cops and other members of law enforcement that shot and ask questions later. yes, you and I would serve time in prison for the exact same acts committed by members of law enforcement.

Cops who recklessly use force or abuse their authority are a bad thing.

It doesn't make cop-killing thugs justified.
I totally agree 110%. Cold blooded murder is never justified regardless of who does it. Cop killers, or killer cops, neither are justified in their actions. Murder is murder regardless.

Does that mean that anyone that supports criminal cops are guilty of the crimes that criminal cops commit? Just curious.

As I noted previously..... since cops ARE the Law, on duty officers cannot be criminals by definition.
I totally disagree. Members of law enforcement are NOT the law. Members of law enforcement enforce the law, period. The law is what they are suppose to go by when performing their duty, period. Members of law enforcement do not make the laws, they merely follow the laws in the course of their duties as law enforcement personnel, period. Yes, cops can be criminals, and do criminal acts. Cops are not above the law. Its' rare, but cops do get convicted of crimes.

Also, I'm no asshole. ...

You'd have to improve a lot to climb up to that level.
Very childish and silly. Your age?

Old enough to spot a scumbag when I see one.
Very childish. Name calling and personal attacks are like school yard kids. You can't debate and have a conversation in a civil and adult manner?
You're stupid.
PI

I have an idea...

Pass a law giving certain zip codes, streets, neighborhoods, etc, the right to opt out of police protection. If they're so brutalized by the cops they should want to opt out.

why give then an opt out

simply quit providing services in the areas

where they are not welcome

Also, I'm no asshole. ...

You'd have to improve a lot to climb up to that level.
Very childish and silly. Your age?

Old enough to spot a scumbag when I see one.
Very childish. Name calling and personal attacks are like school yard kids. You can't debate and have a conversation in a civil and adult manner?
You're stupid.
PI
Silly silly silly. Is there anything else intelligent that you'd like to add? Is that your best slam? Is that all you have? While you're being childish, lets hear some more of your immature remarks. I'm sure that you're impressing a lot of members. Give them something to really pat you on your back for.

I totally disagree......

That's fine. You see it your way and I see it mine. Neither if us are going to have our mind changed so at this point continued discussion would be pointless.
No problem. Everyone has their own opinion and way of looking at things. No one should expect agreement 100% of the time. With over six billion people on this Earth, there are that many opinions, and most of them are different. It's always good to hear other sides of any issue. I learn every single day from listening to others. I appreciate those that express their views and opinions. I respect their right to express them. Civil debate is good for everyone. We all can learn and see things from a different point of view, which is educational for some of us. I honestly appreciate your input. Thanks.

You said:

People that obey the law have little to worry about.

I'm showing that you're wrong. John Crawford was obeying the law. He was standing there holding a toy that Walmart sells.

And even if he was holding a real gun, Ohio is an open carry state.

And a call was made that he was pointing a gun at people. Did you fail to read you're own link?
When the police arrived was he pointing at anyone? No. The video shows him standing still for minutes with the toy at his side, up until he was shot dead.

So you think an anonymous call is enough justification for cold-blooded murder?

Ok. Got it. Let me share my opinion with you. So, police is a part of authority like army. Yeh? And policemen sometimes kill innocent people. Yeh? And we blame them and people shout 'fuck the police' and bla bla bla. Why do Americans not accuse army soldiers of killing innocent people? Why they are heroes and veterans? And why do we support authorities which sent soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan and etc.?

Foreigners, like criminals, aren't actually human beings, so it's not an issue
^^^ added to ignore list.

Forum List

Back