The party of anger and yelling a lot today are democrats

Then you're just a liar.

Anyone "silenced" on a college campus has access to social media--and the fact that you've read about it confirms they have access to the media in general.

Amazing that you found about it. So, again, you're lying your ass off.
we are talking about the average voter that gets a lot of their news from the msm and social media ! the laptop story was censored covered up and labeled russian propaganda ! its only after the election that the msm came clean and admitted the laptop was real ! they kept promoting that lie during the 2020 and 2022 elections . but you have no problem with that do you ?

Last edited:
Democrats started shouting in anger...when they could no longer defend their stupid policies.
This is a prime example of far leftists trying to take extremism into the real world thankfully this case got shut down. Here are two far left Democrats( supported by okfine) who simply see two white men with T-shirts that they don’t like so they try to get them removed from campus. One man had a shirt that says support the police another man had a shirt that said don’t vote for Biden. That was enough for these two left extremists to try and get these men kicked out of the college. Thankfully did not happen. These are the types of people the far left is on this board support and it is certainly dangerous for this country if this ever… if this crazy insane racist far left ideology ever gets popular. But here in America it won’t because freedom will prevail

There is literally nothing that exists on the right that is similar. In other words could you imagine of two white men went up to two black women wearing BLM shirts and said “you’re making us feel dangerous we’re not in our safe spot anymore we’re going to call campus security and get you removed” ….. It doesn’t exist.

It’s totally clear the Democratic Party is the party of anger we can only hope that they change their ways….. we can become cool and constructive in the face of the tyranny and anger from Democrats. That’s how you win

It’s unfortunate but the only people I have ignore are all far left is trolls. But the person you’re quoting. If you look at some of my threads there could be a point where I make my post in the next post I can see is like the 10th post. Because the far left this year never respond to the subject matter the immediately go for personal attacks and deflections

But we can only hope and pray that our fellow Americans like a moonbat become a better person. He is making an insult to the Simpsons into parts Simpson. Look at his avatar it looks like a deranged person.

moon bat come on brother

View attachment 769864
Put me on your big ignore list. That way you can hide.

we are talking about the average voter that gets a lot of their news from the msm and social media idiot !
The average voter in 2023 can get their news from any place they want. That is what you do....lest you be subjected to the truth.
the laptop story was censored covered up and labeled russian propaganda !
False. The laptop was a laughably silly attempt at an October surprise that failed miserably. The ensuing 2+ years and zero fallout has confirmed this. What ever happened to this Bobbulisnky (sp?) character?
its only after the election that the msm came clean and admitted the laptop was real ! the kept promoting that lie during the 2020 and 2022 elections . but you have no problem with that do you ?
The "reality" of the laptop was never in question. The cartoonish story of a laptop repair guy making copies and distributing them to the Trump campaign was laughed at then...as it is laughed at now.

No you’re about to go on the ignore list because you never respond to the subject matter man. It’s good for both of us especially you. Just breathe in breathe out try and learn how to be happy. Stop trolling other posters and have a great day
I was on the ignore list...before you made a thread about me.

Can I be put back on the ignore list?

I don't take orders from the likes of you. Comprende

The average voter in 2023 can get their news from any place they want. That is what you do....lest you be subjected to the truth.

False. The laptop was a laughably silly attempt at an October surprise that failed miserably. The ensuing 2+ years and zero fallout has confirmed this. What ever happened to this Bobbulisnky (sp?) character?

The "reality" of the laptop was never in question. The cartoonish story of a laptop repair guy making copies and distributing them to the Trump campaign was laughed at then...as it is laughed at now.
wow ! never in question ! never covered up ! wow just wow ! whats it like to have to spout untruths to make your point ?

There was this issue back in the day with conservative radio but now it has turned into an issue with the left. All you have to do is watch the view, watch CNN watch ESPN and how these far left Democrats often yell at the camera they try to rile people up on race issues. We can all just take a step back and appreciate life. And we could all learn to love life obviously many of us of that all of us do. But just take a look at this todays issue when it comes to yelling, getting in peoples faces like Maxine Waters wants people to do at restaurants. That’s actually an issue with Democrats more so than it is with Republicans today.
You are con-fusing our laughter.

This is a prime example of far leftists trying to take extremism into the real world thankfully this case got shut down. Here are two far left Democrats( supported by okfine) who simply see two white men with T-shirts that they don’t like so they try to get them removed from campus. One man had a shirt that says support the police another man had a shirt that said don’t vote for Biden. That was enough for these two left extremists to try and get these men kicked out of the college. Thankfully did not happen. These are the types of people the far left is on this board support and it is certainly dangerous for this country if this ever… if this crazy insane racist far left ideology ever gets popular. But here in America it won’t because freedom will prevail

There is literally nothing that exists on the right that is similar. In other words could you imagine of two white men went up to two black women wearing BLM shirts and said “you’re making us feel dangerous we’re not in our safe spot anymore we’re going to call campus security and get you removed” ….. It doesn’t exist.

It’s totally clear the Democratic Party is the party of anger we can only hope that they change their ways….. we can become cool and constructive in the face of the tyranny and anger from Democrats. That’s how you win

EXTREME intolerance defines the left. Too bad they decided to attack Americans with this crap. We are an uppity people. That left wing woke BS may play in Canada but that dog won't hunt in America with Americans.

FsMDhPqXoAAFL4J

There was this issue back in the day with conservative radio but now it has turned into an issue with the left. All you have to do is watch the view, watch CNN watch ESPN and how these far left Democrats often yell at the camera they try to rile people up on race issues. We can all just take a step back and appreciate life. And we could all learn to love life obviously many of us of that all of us do. But just take a look at this todays issue when it comes to yelling, getting in peoples faces like Maxine Waters wants people to do at restaurants. That’s actually an issue with Democrats more so than it is with Republicans today.
Do you ever make relevant points, or is incoherent rambling pretty much your go-to move?

Forum List

Back