The Paradox of Police and Property.

So far 94 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2020 and a Police Officer is under arrest for murder. Where is the "paradox".

“…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, or vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

1591270675589.png

7. While private property is at the heart of our civilization, and inseparable from prosperity.......what can one expect from the executive power of the state, the police force????

Nothing.....if politically correct individuals are in charge.

For example, the Police Chief of Raleigh, North Carolina.

Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown has a particularly.......odd......view of policing.
She isn't inclined to do it.

At 14:30 “I will not put an officer in harms way to protect the property….”

1591529620816.png

7. While private property is at the heart of our civilization, and inseparable from prosperity.......what can one expect from the executive power of the state, the police force????

Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown has a particularly.......odd......view of policing.

1607441919865.png

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
Yet the cops are not paid to protect your property...

We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have security problems in our free States? Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have security problems in our free States? Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
I have never had to shoot anyone since I carried a Bowie knife in a sheath for years and used it a couple of times....I have tens dogs now, trespass at yer own risk I always say....And I leave the 9mm in the dresser drawer...The cops don't want to come to my place. Cops exist merely as another form of extortion er taxation

I have never had to shoot anyone since I carried a Bowie knife in a sheath for years and used it a couple of times....I have tens dogs now, trespass at yer own risk I always say....And I leave the 9mm in the dresser drawer...The cops don't want to come to my place. Cops exist merely as another form of extortion er taxation
Not the point. We should have no security problems in our free States.

So far 94 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2020 and a Police Officer is under arrest for murder. Where is the "paradox".

The greatest danger to police is traffic, not being shot.
Police have an average job as far as risk.
It is the farmers, steel workers, 7/11 clerks, taxi drivers, etc., who have a really dangerous job.
And police kill thousands of people every year.
They likely should not be killing anyone.
People run from police, not try to kill them.

No security problems can only exist when there are no humans...

View attachment 426579

Why shoot anyone over property?
If nothing else, all that blood will ruin the carpeting.

Burglars are rarely armed or any sort of threat.
All you have to do is get them to leave.
Most of them are ignorant teens who don't realize how much risk they are at.
Real criminals don't bother with petty stuff like burglarizing a house.

View attachment 346967

You can arrest people for property crimes without risking lives.
Avoiding deadly risks does not mean you don't arrest and prosecute.
It just means you do things more slowly and carefully.
You do not charge in, but instead demand the suspect come out instead.
Waiting them out is safer than leaving cover.

We need Constitutional solutions.

We need Constitutional solutions.
That ain't never gonna happen.

“…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, or vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

View attachment 345441
The majority of humans in the USA are religious...duh...Why do you listen to the liars? What is worse is you become the same liars the liars are leading you.

Black-Religion-Denomination-Pie-Chart.jpg

That misses the point.
These many religions have no problem with violence against other religions, so none of the religions work to prevent violence or crime. That 12% who are not religious are likely the least likely to commit violence because they do not have an agenda against others believing in religions.
If you want historical context, think Crusades, Inquisitions, Holocausts, etc.

View attachment 346967

You can arrest people for property crimes without risking lives.
Avoiding deadly risks does not mean you don't arrest and prosecute.
It just means you do things more slowly and carefully.
You do not charge in, but instead demand the suspect come out instead.
Waiting them out is safer than leaving cover.

But it doesn't make for dramatic TV and the lesson the pigs want us to get, that they are willing to kill us to make us pay for that traffic ticket because it donates money to their retirement fund...

View attachment 345441
The majority of humans in the USA are religious...duh...Why do you listen to the liars? What is worse is you become the same liars the liars are leading you.

Black-Religion-Denomination-Pie-Chart.jpg

That misses the point.
These many religions have no problem with violence against other religions, so none of the religions work to prevent violence or crime. That 12% who are not religious are likely the least likely to commit violence because they do not have an agenda against others believing in religions.
If you want historical context, think Crusades, Inquisitions, Holocausts, etc.
That was not the point of posting as such, please stay within your own arguments.

Forum List

Back