the palestinians are without honor thus without freedom

In historic times all Western Asia (see below), with the exception of the peninsula of Asia Minor, was Semitic. From the philological point of view the Semitic peoples are divided into four chief Babylonian-Assyrian Semites (East Semites), Chanaanitic Semites, (West Semites), Aramaic Semites (North Semites), and Arabian Semites (South Semites). The last-named group is divided into North and South Arabians, of which last the Abyssinians are a branch

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Semites

Bernard Lewis, "Semites and Anti-Semites"...
Anti-Semitism has always applied solely to the Jewish faith

In historic times all Western Asia (see below), with the exception of the peninsula of Asia Minor, was Semitic. From the philological point of view the Semitic peoples are divided into four chief Babylonian-Assyrian Semites (East Semites), Chanaanitic Semites, (West Semites), Aramaic Semites (North Semites), and Arabian Semites (South Semites). The last-named group is divided into North and South Arabians, of which last the Abyssinians are a branch

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Semites

Bernard Lewis, "Semites and Anti-Semites"...
Anti-Semitism has always applied solely to the Jewish faith
If a jew says so...

If a jew says so...

Exactly. Now, go to momma.

That was a joke. Nobody cares what a jew says.:lol:

Go to momma, baby nazi. It's feeding time.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Forum List

Back