The Palestinian HOAX, as described by Arabs. Read and weep.

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:
"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
- An ex-Palestinian terrorist

And yet another "Palestinian':

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

flags-1.jpg

Hamas official admits Palestinians are invented people, says half are Egyptians and half are Saudis

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

- Joseph Farah, "Myths of the Middle East" -

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

Tinmore has all this memorized but he spoutsPLO propaganda.

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP DPR study - Foreword table of contents 30 June 1990

Tinmore has all this memorized but he spoutsPLO propaganda.

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP DPR study - Foreword table of contents 30 June 1990

I think he's the official Hamas terrorist spokesperson in the US.

That pretty much sums up the Palestinians:

"...The Palestinian people had created a human shield against the Zionist occupation, of the old, women, children, and Jihad fighters, as if to say to the Zionist bombing machine, "Oh, you Jews, we worship death like you do life".
Fathi Hamad, Palestinian legislative council member of Hamas terror organization, Gaza strip, Debruary 29th, 2008

"...The Palestinian people had created a human shield against the Zionist occupation, of the old, women, children, and Jihad fighters, as if to say to the Zionist bombing machine, "Oh, you Jews, we worship death like you do life".
Fathi Hamad, Palestinian legislative council member of Hamas terror organization, Gaza strip, Debruary 29th, 2008

This should not be news to anyone, but some people refuse to listen to what the arabs actually say or print, especially in arabic.

This should not be news to anyone, but some people refuse to listen to what the arabs actually say or print, especially in arabic.

Osama Bin Laden said the same thing. He got his wish.

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:
"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
So essentially, Palestine is a bunch of Arab squatters infringing on Israeli lands.

So essentially, Palestine is a bunch of Arab squatters infringing on Israeli lands.

It's an invented name for an invented people and an excuse to attack, after Muslims were unable to prevent the formation of a Jewish state.

Yes I've been reading about Moshe Levinger, the dead terrorist Rabbi, known as the Father of the Settlements. (a terrorist is what he was) and I bet his followers are carrying on.

I think you seen enough quotes from yesterday that proves beyond any doubt that the Pals have been living there for centuries and even before any so call Israelites encroached upon them.

The Pals woke up one morning and voila all kinds of little Zionist about them.

Yes I've been reading about Moshe Levinger, the dead terrorist Rabbi, known of the Father of the Settlements.
I think you seen enough quotes from yesterday that proves beyond any doubt that the Pals have been living there for centuries and even before any so call Israelites encroached upon them.
Yeah, sure.....uhuh!!!

Well it hasn't always been called lsrael. It was called Judea which is what Jew is derived from.

It's an invented name for an invented people and an excuse to attack, after Muslims were unable to prevent the formation of a Jewish state.

Your the invented people.

Yes I've been reading about Moshe Levinger, the dead terrorist Rabbi, known as the Father of the Settlements. (a terrorist is what he was) and I bet his followers are carrying on.

Yeah they sure have. Just like Arafat their terrorist leader and founder who was born and raised in Egypt. :rofl:

Jews have been around for thousands of years, Fatima. Palestinians are a hoax. Not even their prophet Mohammad mentions the word Palestine or Palestinians in the Koran, nor do the Ottomans who controlled the ME for 700 years. Get it right.

Jews have been around for thousands of years, Fatima. Palestinians are a hoax. Not even their prophet Mohammad mentions the word Palestine or Palestinians in the Koran, nor do the Ottomans who controlled the ME for 700 years. Get it right.

Your twelve tribes are intermarried with Arabs, Canaanites , Sumerians and Egyptians since the invention and not only that you took from their religions along with the Persians and made it yours, as Christians took your religion and made it theirs. There are no pure Jews , but you can be Israelites if you were born in Israel, , but you and I both know , when your Hebrew language died so did the Jews. Persians have been around longer than you. Also the British said you could move there but to respect the people who were living there, you have not, and Britain is not God and never was God.

OH the quote from an "ex Palestine terrorist" as a hoot, and yet he calls himself a Palestine terrorist.

Last edited:

They were run of in 1099 by the Crusaders and never reclaimed the land, now they are getting looney left wing stooges to claim they have been there for centuries. I think that there have been enough links to unbiased sources that show the arab muslims had not been there that long, and that the Jews had lived there for 4,500 years

Not as invented as the arab muslims, who did not exist before 625 C.E. when the mental defective false prophet claimed to see and hear Jewish Angels......................

Forum List

Back