The Original Candace Owens (Stacey Dash) Now Apologizes For Her Trump Support

"Former Clueless star and Fox News conservative firebrand Stacey Dash has denounced Donald Trump and slammed her old news channel for casting her as an 'angry Black woman.' Dash, 52, drew intense criticism for backing Trump's statement after the 2017 Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally in Virginia for defending Trump's claim that Mexican immigrants were MOSTLY drug traffickers, rapists and criminals and calling for an end to celebrating Black History Month. But in her DailyMailTV interview, Dash apologized for any hurt she had caused, blaming her 'arrogant pride and anger', vowed to withdraw from politics and claimed she was typecast by the channel. I realized in 2016 that anger is unsustainable and it will destroy you. I made a lot of mistakes because of that anger."

I guess Stacey is trying out her acting job again with this interview; but I doubt most of the people she is apologizing to believe her theatrics that much....In my opinion, this is a very stupid and bad move for Stacey -- she will never regain the mantle she lost to Candace Owens with this act....

Candace has her own night-time show now; a show she would have never had when she was "anti-Trump" -- I don't understand how Stacey will earn much needed money by denouncing Trump and claiming all of the bullshit she said were just anger fueled rants that she now calls mistakes.

In related news, Stacey Dash will be in an upcoming movie about the Roe v. Wade case -- hopefully this helps to kick-start her acting career in a positive direction.
The questions continue to be (a) how many of these people will come to their senses, and (b) how long it will take.

In Europe many years ago it happened fairly quickly; but then, they didn't have the same propaganda continuing to scream in their ears 24/7/365, either.

No doubt this will take considerably longer, if ever.

Trump's administration was completely normal other than the hysterical reaction from you people.

The interest groups that Trump represented, ie Traditional Americans, is still and will continue to demand our rights and interests, which is how it should be.

Your desire to oppress us is the problem.
Good gawd, you're such a freakin' victim.

Yikes.

You are making insane comparisons between republicans and fucking nazis, you asshole.
Actually, I'm not. I'm comparing the incredible group pathologies of Europe in the 30s and 40s with those of today.

For me, it's not about politics, it's about psychology and sociology.

I don't care if you understand that. You're going to play the victim regardless.

You comparisons are you looking at clouds and imagining shit based on your own hatred of those that are different than you.

^^^ most ironic post of the day ^^^

& it's not even 8am.

I don't hate people who are different than me. I hate people who are assholes to me and mine. LIke you.
Still waiting for you to show me current republican/Trump bills or policies that have 70% support from the country?? or 60% support among Democratic voters...

You know like this....
View attachment 466803

Or this.....
View attachment 466804

Give me a completely corrupt media to sell them for a few years, and I'm sure it won't be a problem.

"Former Clueless star and Fox News conservative firebrand Stacey Dash has denounced Donald Trump and slammed her old news channel for casting her as an 'angry Black woman.' Dash, 52, drew intense criticism for backing Trump's statement after the 2017 Charlottesville neo-Nazi rally in Virginia for defending Trump's claim that Mexican immigrants were MOSTLY drug traffickers, rapists and criminals and calling for an end to celebrating Black History Month. But in her DailyMailTV interview, Dash apologized for any hurt she had caused, blaming her 'arrogant pride and anger', vowed to withdraw from politics and claimed she was typecast by the channel. I realized in 2016 that anger is unsustainable and it will destroy you. I made a lot of mistakes because of that anger."

I guess Stacey is trying out her acting job again with this interview; but I doubt most of the people she is apologizing to believe her theatrics that much....In my opinion, this is a very stupid and bad move for Stacey -- she will never regain the mantle she lost to Candace Owens with this act....

Candace has her own night-time show now; a show she would have never had when she was "anti-Trump" -- I don't understand how Stacey will earn much needed money by denouncing Trump and claiming all of the bullshit she said were just anger fueled rants that she now calls mistakes.

In related news, Stacey Dash will be in an upcoming movie about the Roe v. Wade case -- hopefully this helps to kick-start her acting career in a positive direction.
The questions continue to be (a) how many of these people will come to their senses, and (b) how long it will take.

In Europe many years ago it happened fairly quickly; but then, they didn't have the same propaganda continuing to scream in their ears 24/7/365, either.

Trump's administration was completely normal other than the hysterical reaction from you people.

The interest groups that Trump represented, ie Traditional Americans, is still and will continue to demand our rights and interests, which is how it should be.

Yikes.

You are making insane comparisons between republicans and fucking nazis, you asshole.
Actually, I'm not. I'm comparing the incredible group pathologies of Europe in the 30s and 40s with those of today.

I don't care if you understand that. You're going to play the victim regardless.

You comparisons are you looking at clouds and imagining shit based on your own hatred of those that are different than you.

& it's not even 8am.

I don't hate people who are different than me. I hate people who are assholes to me and mine. LIke you.

anyone ... ANYone who disagrees with trump humping dupes or calls out deplorables for being deplorable ... & you go off on a tangent; refusing to acknowledge they exist; then bitch & moan that *you* & *yours* are being picked on.

it's delusional & it's gotten real old. 4 years & donny apparently didn't do squat for you or you wouldn't be having the hissy fits like you do.

Mac smeared good people including myself as fucking nazis you trolling bitch. So I called him on it, and you can shove it up your ass.

This is a lie.

No one seeks to "oppress" Trump supporters.

Trump represented nothing but fear, ignorance, and hate; thankfully he was voted out of office, it's time to repair the damage Trump has caused.

that dude is a super duper uber trump humping snowflake on freakin' steroids.

donny had 4 years ( TWO of them with a (R) majority in BOTH houses of CONgress ) to ' right ' the wrongs perpetrated on the 'other 1/2 of trump supporters ' & he's still whining like the little bitch he is.

he still can't see that donny was only interested in taking care of his basket of deplorables:

' The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic- you name it. '

You did nothign but call people names there.

President Trump's administration did pretty well by the numbers, despite hysterical and illegal resistance from people like you.

YOu are an asshole.

you mean me calling you a snowflake?

you have a thin skin, buttercup.

' illegal resistance '? wtf does that even mean?

1. YOu called, by my count, NINE names in that post, not counting adjectives.

So, go fuck yourself.

2. Illegal resistance. Look up the words if they are too long for you, or piss off.

1) super duper uber trump humping snowflake on freakin' steroids.

there's only 2 'names' : trump humping

& snowflake.

2) basket of deplorables ...

are you saying that racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic

aren't deplorable? hmmmm... interesting.

anyhoo, if you can understand that quotation marks mean those are somebody else's words, you would be a little smarter than you are right now.

3) i know what 'illegal' means. i know what 'resistance' means.
there is no coined phrase 'illegal resistance' & i DID look it up b4 asking YOU to 'splain it.

guess you can't. no worries ... it's just you spewing pablum anyway.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.
This place is always fascinating and educational. Always.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

anyone ... ANYone who disagrees with trump humping dupes or calls out deplorables for being deplorable ... & you go off on a tangent; refusing to acknowledge they exist; then bitch & moan that *you* & *yours* are being picked on.

it's delusional & it's gotten real old. 4 years & donny apparently didn't do squat for you or you wouldn't be having the hissy fits like you do.

Mac smeared good people including myself as fucking nazis you trolling bitch. So I called him on it, and you can shove it up your ass.

i wonder who is gonna stroke out first - you or donny. by the looks of your posts, it's looking like you.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

Still waiting for you to show me current republican/Trump bills or policies that have 70% support from the country?? or 60% support among Democratic voters...

You know like this....
View attachment 466803

Or this.....
View attachment 466804

Give me a completely corrupt media to sell them for a few years, and I'm sure it won't be a problem.
In other words.......there are no popular republican policies...cool...

Maybe this is why Republicans are so fixated on trying to drive down voter participation and manufacturing fake outrage over insignificant culture war BS -- because their policies suck....

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

Speaking of Nazis.......

How come Neo-Nazis keep linking up with Neo-Confederates (like yourself)??

Do they have some kind of common goal??

_00-rac008 (225).jpg

The woman is trying to get back into Hollywood after being blackballed by the filthy ass Leftest.

This is a lie.

Trump represented nothing but fear, ignorance, and hate; thankfully he was voted out of office, it's time to repair the damage Trump has caused.

donny had 4 years ( TWO of them with a (R) majority in BOTH houses of CONgress ) to ' right ' the wrongs perpetrated on the 'other 1/2 of trump supporters ' & he's still whining like the little bitch he is.

he still can't see that donny was only interested in taking care of his basket of deplorables:

President Trump's administration did pretty well by the numbers, despite hysterical and illegal resistance from people like you.

YOu are an asshole.

So, go fuck yourself.

2. Illegal resistance. Look up the words if they are too long for you, or piss off.

& snowflake.

anyhoo, if you can understand that quotation marks mean those are somebody else's words, you would be a little smarter than you are right now.

there is no coined phrase 'illegal resistance' & i DID look it up b4 asking YOU to 'splain it.

I was obviously referring to the many illegal acts assholes like you did, as part of RESIST, the duly elected President Trump.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.
This place is always fascinating and educational. Always.

Comparing your fellow Americans to fucking nazis, is not educational, it is you being a divisive asshole.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

i wonder who is gonna stroke out first - you or donny. by the looks of your posts, it's looking like you.

Being pissed off when assholes insult you, is a normal and healthy response. ONly a fucktard would pretend otherwise.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

You know like this....
View attachment 466803

Or this.....
View attachment 466804

In other words.......there are no popular republican policies...cool...

Maybe this is why Republicans are so fixated on trying to drive down voter participation and manufacturing fake outrage over insignificant culture war BS -- because their policies suck....

This thread is about a Trump supporter supposedly apologizing for supporting Trump. Except, I don't see her doing that.

You pointing out how well your lies have sold your policies, which will all fail, btw as you well know, is off topic.

Libs always go off topic. Because they can't defend their positions based on the truth or their merits.

1615558836914.png

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

Speaking of Nazis.......

Do they have some kind of common goal??....

You are real brave online. You ever talk like that to someone's face, faggot?

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

Speaking of Nazis.......

Yes......I do.....I stand on the truth online and off...which is why I am not insecure like your snowflake ass is....

.....because bitch ass cowards like yourself are cowards no matter the venue....

Which is why folks like you don't talk that bullshit one on one face to face...because if you tried it with me, I would slap the bitch out you.....then slap the bitch out of the bitch that just came out you...

Fuck what you whining about

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

Speaking of Nazis.......

Yes......I do.....I stand on the truth online and off...which is why I am not insecure like your snowflake ass is....

.....because bitch ass cowards like yourself are cowards no matter the venue....

Bullshit. I've talked to hundreds of libs in my life, if not thousands. And they are never this in your face, when they are actually IN YOUR FACE.

Nazis are an insignificant fringe. They are constantly trying to co-opt other issues or movements, to give themselves the appearance of relevance, to keep their groups limping along in the hopes of recruitment.

When liberals support that narrative, they are helping the nazis survive and/or grow.

It is a strong alliance. Liberals get to marginalize their enemies. Nazis get massive publicity and create in potential recruits the illusion of relevance and impact.

That is why, you faggot.

This is a lie.

The blatantly fake narrative and projection from the left continues to amaze me.

Actions speak louder than words and results speak for themselves. It's really no wonder support for Republicans among the working class of all racial groups surged and continues to grow in the Trump era.

Securing the border against deadly cartels and gangs, criminal justice reform for minorities, inner city enterprise zones, the return of US manufacturing investment fair trade agreements and blue collar jobs with small business regulation and tax reforms that spurred the lowest unemployment in history for everyone...and the list goes on and on.

Pragmatic conservative solutions success really pissed off the useless socialist's and Chicom tyrants though. So a Covid viral attack along with race baiting and mass vote fraud became their weapons of choice to crush a conservative resonance and return power to the proletarian bureaucrats and tech tyrant oligarchs.
Biden just passed a bill that is supported by over 75% of the country; including 60% of Republicans.....

Did that 2 trillion dollar tax cut Trump pass have 75% support from the country?? Nope....which is why he lied and claimed he was passing a middle class tax cut after it was clear how unpopular his billionaire tax cut was....

So please tell me these GOP policies that has majority working class support....

I'll wait while you can't

don't forget that there BIGCORP tax cut is permanent, whilst the lowly worker bee cut is temporary. & that passed thru (R) only reCONsiliation ...

& those same (R)s had a major hissy fit the (D)s pass this COVID relief pkg without them. they could have, they should have ... but they didn't get on board at all.

Selective evasion, revision and fake conclusion repetition is a signature pattern of hard left brainwashed Progressives who seem to have completely overtaken the Democrat party even with a refined but same old paranoia hysteria witch hunt mentality of liars and thief's propaganda strategies used by prolific lemming tyrant minions driving on vicious socialist mobs throughout human history.

Anyway, borrowing future trillions in more debt to prop up irrelevant to Covid relief funds is a bribe not a support to the struggling individuals, families and businesses who employ them on very thin thrive or fail percentage margins.

And in case you forgot or missed it your 'waiting' was over a long time ago concerning School Choice for one.

Last edited:

This is a lie.

YOu are an asshole.

So, go fuck yourself.

& snowflake.

I was obviously referring to the many illegal acts assholes like you did, as part of RESIST, the duly elected President Trump.

RESIST?

i thought i was part of ANTIFA.

at least get your accusations ( however delusional they may be )

straight.

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

Being pissed off when assholes insult you, is a normal and healthy response. ONly a fucktard would pretend otherwise.

nope - not gonna buy that sorry excuse when you voted for & CONtinue to support the most insulting asshole ever to hold public office.

Last edited:

Yikes.

& it's not even 8am.

nope - not gonna but that sorry excuse when you voted for & CONtinue to support the most insulting asshole ever to hold public office.
Hey, it's okay when Trump does it. After all, he was only the President.

Forum List

Back