The only way to truly describe Trump..........

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
He's a democrat plant. How else can you describe someone with Trumps leftist record of spending, assaulting the 2A, spending $500 billion on blacks, just because they're black. Signing appropriations bills that fund things like gender studies in Pakistan.
And have his supporters thinking that those thing are right of center?
If Biden had done any of those things, the Trump supporters would be screaming bloody murder. "He's spending us into bankruptcy, he's trying to take our guns."
Never mind that Trump, like Biden is bombing countries like Syria.

Can none of you Trump supporters see what's going on It's right in front of your faces? You've been duped. He's a democrat plant with a good sales pitch.

He's a democrat plant. How else can you describe someone with Trumps leftist record of spending, assaulting the 2A, spending $500 billion on blacks, just because they're black. Signing appropriations bills that fund things like gender studies in Pakistan.
If Biden had done any of those things, the Trump supporters would be screaming bloody murder. "He's spending us into bankruptcy, he's trying to take our guns."

Can none of you Trump supporters see what's going on It's right in front of your faces? You've been duped. He's a democrat plant with a good sales pitch.
Wow! Yet another RINO unmasked! That's it I guess, there are officially no more Republicans left in the country.

President Trump is not perfect. He made mistakes. But the success far outweighed his rookie mistakes. Remember, he did not have 50-75 yrs practice (Biden Pelosi Schumer, turtle etc. feeding at the hog trough in DC). The entire MSM, all of GOVT, all of the Globalist world-wide worked against him 24-7. His policies were good for Americans and he was successful. He proved “it ain’t rocket science” and all of DC is a cesspool of criminals.

Last edited:

Never mind the Trumpsters.

Can you 'splain how it happens that anyone and everyone opposed to him (including an alarming number of libertarian types) screech about how he's a far-right wing extremist?

feud.jpg

Never mind the Trumpsters.

Can you 'splain how it happens that anyone and everyone opposed to him (including an alarming number of libertarian types) screech about how he's a far-right wing extremist?

If I gave it some time & thought I probably could. But trying to explain some of the radical BS they say about Trump, like how he's supposedly a racist, A lot of that crap is just ridiculous. Trump ain't near as bad as the left makes him out to be.

If I gave it some time & thought I probably could. But trying to explain some of the radical BS they say about Trump, like how he's supposedly a racist, A lot of that crap is just ridiculous. Trump ain't near as bad as the left makes him out to be.
Maybe the thing is that the same things are being said about Trump, that they've been saying about "the deplorables" for the last couple decades, at least?

I think that you've been discounting a whole heap of simpatico, that makes his supporters not care as much about those issues as we do....If he's hated that much, there just has to be something right about him, right?

Mind you, I'm not saying that's necessarily right, but it does 'splain some things.

Wow! Yet another RINO unmasked! That's it I guess, there are officially no more Republicans left in the country.

Do you understand what the acronym "RINO" even means? People like Trump, McCarthy, Ronna and McConnell are RINO's. And so in 90% of the others in DC and our state capitals. "Republican In Name Only," The acronym was used on politicians like Reagan back when most of the GOP were actually conservative. Who would never increase the debt ceiling on ridiculous things like gender studies in Pakistan. BTW< Reagan increased it 17 times.
The correct acronym should've been CINO. (conservative). But you can't put a face on a CINO.
So you see, a RINO is actually a Republican who's not a conservative. And considering Trumps spending & budget support, his assault on our 2A, his support of forcing landlords to go without rent payments for so long, and all the other leftist crap he shoved down our throats, Trump is THE biggest RINO this country has ever had, since he spent more than all other Republicans combined.

What gripes do you share with OP? Clearly not that one.
Trump being a big spender...Yes, congress sent that shit, but he could have had some balls and vetoed it.

The bump stock ban was fucking ridiculous.

His serial stupid appointments (Bolton, Haley, etc.) were a disgrace.

Failure to call up the NG during the riots was gutless.

Just a short list.

"Never mind that Trump, like Biden is bombing countries like Syria." Huh.

Maybe the thing is that the same things are being said about Trump, that they've been saying about "the deplorables" for the last couple decades, at least?

I think that you've been discounting a whole heap of simpatico, that makes his supporters not care as much about those issues as we do....If he's hated that much, there just has to be something right about him, right?

Mind you, I'm not saying that's necessarily right, but it does 'splain some things.

I could list a lot of things I like and support about Trump. But none of those compare in importance to things like spending, debt and how that equates to the inflation that affects us all. And especially how it affects American manufacturers and their ability to produce in this country and still compete on the global stage.

Keep the value of the dollar in check, which is what they did all the way until the 70's. And then into hyperdrive with Reagan. But that's how this country became the manufacturing giant of the world. It's how we created the largest middle class in the world. It's how Americans used to be able to afford to go to college, and within a year, all their college tuition was paid for.

I liked that Trump got the drilling permits down to 3 to 5 years, instead of 5 to 7. But it seems like every deal that Trump made, there was a slap in the face to us. Like his deal with Saudi, US and Mexican oil companies to decrease oil production. What pro oil president would even think such a thing, when the country was finally getting gas prices below $2 per gallon? Decreasing oil production increases oil prices. Trump knew that. But he did it anyways.

Another was his tax cuts. I love tax cuts. They're awsome. But I also enjoy tax deductions. Trumps tax cut came with eliminating a lot of those deductions.

This is always been the way of the democrats, hasn't it. To give one thing, but take away something else (or two), behind our backs. And never bring attention to what they're taking.

Forum List

Back