The one political poll that matters

The pollster is some random person calling from a call center probably 1000 miles away and has no idea who they are talking to.
Your paranoia is getting worse, perhaps you should see a professional and get some help
Notice how they always take up for progressives?

Are you drunk this morning?
And then comes the deflection applying a personal attack to demean the poster's word.

perhaps you then can explain how replying to an anonymous phone poll could bring reprisal upon someone.
Perhaps you can stay on the actual topic and stop thread derailing like you do all day long.

I responded to a specific post from one of your fellow Trump worshipers.

again you seem incapable of following a thread.

Polls of the 30 states Trump won are the only valid polls. Trump doesn't need a single vote from blue states Hillary won.

And the polls in the 3 states that gave Trump the victory are not leaning his way right now.

If you "think" that this country can tolerate this moron-in-chief's antics for another 5 years of his constant fuck-ups, it my be time for another long, orange kool-aid drink.

Cult members....like you.......are under the wrong assumption that THIS forum ...with its right wing majority..... represents all of US voters.

annabe rally together and the attendance might equal one Trump rally.

I don't doubt most of the people that answer the so called polls don't give an actual accurate answer for fear of reprisal.

The above moron, "thinks" that polling against an orange turd warrants "reprisals"???.......These cult members are more fucked up than usual.....LOL

explain how one could face reprisal for an answer given in an anonymous poll.
You don't think that when someone calls you on the phone they can figure out who you are?

The person calling you on the phone does not give a fuck who you are. They are calling from some call center probably 1000 miles away and get paid by the number of calls made. They do not even dial your number, the whole system is automated.

the paranoia among you Trump worshipers is rather remarkable. What a bunch of snowflakes

If you "think" that this country can tolerate this moron-in-chief's antics for another 5 years of his constant fuck-ups, it my be time for another long, orange kool-aid drink.

Cult members....like you.......are under the wrong assumption that THIS forum ...with its right wing majority..... represents all of US voters.
This country wants Trump not TDS leftist

The person calling you on the phone does not give a fuck who you are. They are calling from some call center probably 1000 miles away and get paid by the number of calls made. They do not even dial your number, the whole system is automated.

the paranoia among you Trump worshipers is rather remarkable. What a bunch of snowflakes
Calm Down, hate-boy.

I didnt say they cares who you are.

I just pointed out the stupidity of your argument that somebody calling you on the phone cant figure out who you are

I didnt post it to embarrass you. (That was just icing on the cake.)

Calm Down, hate-boy.

I didnt say they cares who you are.

I just pointed out the stupidity of your argument that somebody calling you on the phone cant figure out who you are

I didnt post it to embarrass you. (That was just icing on the cake.)

another moron incapable of following the flow of a thread.

You don't think that when someone calls you on the phone they can figure out who you are?

So you are saying that it is all random? So then if you call fifty numbers in Los Angeles at random you are going to get a complete mix of Republican, democrat, and independent voters right? I very much doubt it. I think you would get more democrat then any other.
So you don't think that someone could consciously berate anyone for an answer?
No one would ever call ten numbers and discard one?
You claim paranoia, yet we have all seen the lengths you and others will go to.

So you are saying that it is all random? So then if you call fifty numbers in Los Angeles at random you are going to get a complete mix of Republican, democrat, and independent voters right? I very much doubt it. I think you would get more democrat then any other.

it is a random sample fed into a dialing system. The person in the phone has no control over what is dialed or called. When they finish a call the system dials the next one.
And yes, paranoia is the only word that fits unless you want to use cowardly snowflake to describe yourself, that fits as well

it is a random sample fed into a dialing system. The person in the phone has no control over what is dialed or called. When they finish a call the system dials the next one.
And yes, paranoia is the only word that fits unless you want to use cowardly snowflake to describe yourself, that fits as well
So you are saying that since it is random they are sampling a large amount of Democrates and a smaller sampling of republicans and independents. Sounds like a well run poll.

Poor thing I really won't bother calling you names but I can understand why you feel threatened enough to need to.

So you are saying that since it is random they are sampling a large amount of Democrates and a smaller sampling of republicans and independents. Sounds like a well run poll.

Poor thing I really won't bother calling you names but I can understand why you feel threatened enough to need to.

I am explaining how the calling for a poll works since you were too afraid to answer the questions honestly.

I have made no comments about the polls themselves, but I can see why you changed the subject to hide your fear of a random stranger on the other end of the phone.

Here's another "test" of Trump cult members' reality-checks

GTY-RT-obama-trump-inauguration-jef-170120_4x3_992.jpg

Forum List

Back