The official Biden Resignation post...

The nightmare scenario is true. She could go from being Acting President (for no more than 2 years if Brandon is 25th’d) to elected President for up to 8 years.

10 years of heels up?!?! Oy!
I thought so... That would Explain why they're waiting. They must be wondering if they can even make it to January with him.

There's no possible way for them to avoid Harris being president. The uproar would be tantamount to a party civil war. They'll be able to tolerate her for 2 years.

You are probably correct. I also do not think they will care if she is able to run twice after taking over, in fact they may want to ensure she cannot

I don't think it's possible for Joe to make all four years of his term. From what I understand if Harris takes over past the two year mark she's still eligible to run two more times. But correct me on that if I'm wrong.

I think they'll find a graceful way out for him. I think we'll hear about some impending health problems and a decision by him and his family to retire from public service for the good of the nation. Look for the chatter to begin sometime in January and I think he'll be out by March. The Democrats have absolutely no one that they can even cheat back into office after he's gone. They're only hope is to somehow bar Trump from running again. They have about two and a half years to do that.

Jo
I predict a massive diaper blowout in the Middle of the next SOTU which will cause him to resign. Nancy will be wearing a white suit and be covered in shit. That's how Joe will go down but he will take Nancy with him.

I gotz LOLz

The other way I see him going out is to be walking up to the podium after Harris has introducted him or gave some little speech, she sits down and he trips and falls right in to Harris' crotch and can't get up for an embarrassingly long time.

Lots of men have fallen there before...so she's used to it....but America will demand that Joe resign because of Me Too.

I made a bet with my wife in Nov 2020 that Biden would not be the POTUS in 2023. I think that will be the case.

I am not sure Harris is the replacement they want. Just heard she has COVID. So, they get her to resign, replace her with someone less disliked and then Biden resigns due to health issues.

I think Trump is about the only Repub the Dems do not fear running again.
Harris isn't going anywhere. It's her or Biden in 2024. Lose-lose for Dems: win-win for the GOP.

You want to see a President Harris? I've never met anybody that did. I've never even heard them on the infotainment networks. I pray for Joe's continued good health. You should too.

WOW. So, you like Biden so much you voted for him in-spite of Harris? That supports a poor decision on your part, don't you agree?

81% of Americans reject Biden, but you pray he remains because while he sucks badly, Harris sucks even worse.

TDS, am I right? But you know, according to you you're "independent".

I always said he was just a place holder. I think perhaps they were hoping Harris could do something to become less disliked but that has not really worked out

You voted for her because she's black. She's still black, own it.

His term doesn't end in January 2024.

I think the woman sucks and not in the good way.

She sucks both ways.
Oops. I guess I was getting carried way trying to maintain a positive attitude. He can still make it. He should have listened to his wife not the campaign people/controllers. I read somewhere recently, she didn't think Kamala was worth a crap either. Of course, it was a "news" article on the internet, so no telling whether true or not, but wouldn't surprise me.

I always said he was just a place holder. I think perhaps they were hoping Harris could do something to become less disliked but that has not really worked out
Yeah honestly I don't get it. I usually have some idea of what's going on in any given situation but with her I have no idea. I Don't see any real reason why she should be so staunchly and universally disliked. She's not unintelligent... She's not unattractive.... And she hasn't made any really big gaffes publicly that I know of except maybe for the "laugh" which I still think most people just didn't understand. Geez I can think of a dozen reasons to dislike Hillary Clinton. She's obnoxious, fat, rude and ugly. That one is easy. Hell I never did like Trump... Has nothing to do with whether or not I'd vote for him though. Go figure.

This one just doesn't make any sense to me.

Jo

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible for Joe to make all four years of his term. From what I understand if Harris takes over past the two year mark she's still eligible to run two more times. But correct me on that if I'm wrong.

I think they'll find a graceful way out for him. I think we'll hear about some impending health problems and a decision by him and his family to retire from public service for the good of the nation. Look for the chatter to begin sometime in January and I think he'll be out by March. The Democrats have absolutely no one that they can even cheat back into office after he's gone. They're only hope is to somehow bar Trump from running again. They have about two and a half years to do that.

Jo
What in the hell have you been listening to? You sound like a lunatic.

Forum List

Back