The Obama-Ferguson-Islamist-Homosexual Plot To Destroy America

Who's Bill Federer? Never heard of the guy.

Good for you. Would you, as a proud right winger, care to tell us which of his crazy conspiracy theories you don't believe? I would be extremely interested to know where the cut off point would be for the average right winger.

Since I'm serious as a heart attack about my lack of knowledge of Bill Federer...it would obviously follow that I don't KNOW anything about any of his "crazy conspiracy theories". Once again, WHO is Bill Federer?

If you read the OP, you should know about some of them . How about limiting the question to those conspiracy theories? Which of those do you not believe?

If you read the OP, you should know about some of them . How about limiting the question to those conspiracy theories? Which of those do you not believe?

I read it...I still don't know who he is nor do I really give a crap who he is. Other than some nobody, much like myself and you, with his opinion on shit I know nothing about.

I read it...I still don't know who he is nor do I really give a crap who he is. Other than some nobody, much like myself and you, with his opinion on shit I know nothing about.

I didn't ask if you personally knew him. Do you agree with what he said in the article or not?

Muslim is a race now?

So I guess the requirement to be a congressional staffer is to be an hypersensitive uptight faggot?

I wonder if they realize that their "Islamic future" and "athiest homosexual gay movement" might not play together well?
No they won't. That's why the former will wipe the latter out.
You believe this shit. :rofl:

Go down and ask the mullah at your local mosque. Get his opinion on what should happen to sodomites. That should be an interesting conversation.

I didn't ask if you personally knew him. Do you agree with what he said in the article or not?

What part of "Other than some nobody, much like myself and you, with his opinion on shit I know nothing about" do you not understand?

If I don't know anything about what he was claiming in the article how could I possibly agree with it?

What part of "Other than some nobody, much like myself and you, with his opinion on shit I know nothing about" do you not understand?

If I don't know anything about what he was claiming in the article how could I possibly agree with it?

Sorry, You implied you read the article, so I thought you could read. His statements are right there in the article.

Sorry, You implied you read the article, so I thought you could read. His statements are right there in the article.
I read 'em, I still don't understand what the hell he was talking about.

Ok. If you get somebody to help you with the big words, then get back to me. Here is a hint. He lumped all the crazy right wing claims into some sort of grand Unified Teabagger theory of everything.

Ok. If you get somebody to help you with the big words, then get back to me. Here is a hint. He lumped all the crazy right wing claims into some sort of grand Unified Teabagger theory of everything.
Thanks for the hint...his opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me and probably shouldn't to you either. I wouldn't worry about it. Nikita Khrushchev's and Joe Stalin's opinion didn't mean jack shit to me either. Neither does yours.

Thanks for the hint...his opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me and probably shouldn't to you either. I wouldn't worry about it. Nikita Khrushchev's and Joe Stalin's opinion didn't mean jack shit to me either. Neither does yours.

Ok. The mans statements are clearly stated in the OP, and that is what this thread is about, so why are you even here? Just to be an agrivating dick?

Forum List

Back