The number of Americans with no religion has increased by 266% over the last 3 decades

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
and democrats lunatics taught you god haters well now you can have all the sex you want as long as it walks.
The Number Of Americans With “No Religion” Has Increased By 266% Over The Last 3 Decades

The sad part is you stupid fks can't wake up out of your trance, you can't see how indoctrinated you've vecome you have no idea how godless and fkn nnmoronic you pukes are. Your sick twisted losers i nsociety who hate a god anny god , because most of you are whores who love to fk whateer walks and you can't stand obey the rules that keep HUMANITY GOOD, AND TEACHES REPECT TOWARDS OTHERS........

you the god haters are the most ignorant fkrs towards others your own selfish pig wants is what you beg for everyone and not everyonen wants your pig life.

Following good is way to hard for the satanic fks of today.

I wonder what the stats are for people that are spiritual but not religious. The death of organized religion is long overdue. It's been holding us back for far too long.

and democrats lunatics taught you god haters well now you can have all the sex you want as long as it walks.
The Number Of Americans With “No Religion” Has Increased By 266% Over The Last 3 Decades

The sad part is you stupid fks can't wake up out of your trance, you can't see how indoctrinated you've vecome you have no idea how godless and fkn nnmoronic you pukes are. Your sick twisted losers i nsociety who hate a god anny god , because most of you are whores who love to fk whateer walks and you can't stand obey the rules that keep HUMANITY GOOD, AND TEACHES REPECT TOWARDS OTHERS........

you the god haters are the most ignorant fkrs towards others your own selfish pig wants is what you beg for everyone and not everyonen wants your pig life.

I dropped God in 1976 how about you?

I dropped God in 1976 how about you?
I dropped god in 98 when i realized my prayers for banging carmen electra werent going to come true.

I never "got it".

I remember back in catechism sitting there rolling my eyes and thinking "yeah, right".

I suppose either you believe it or you don't.

Oh dear! Something must be done to FORCE them to have a religion.....now, let's come up with a religion to FORCE them to have....................................................................................

Self-proclaimed Christians are the biggest culprit to blame for this.

Was it not Ghandi that had a quote that went something like "I love your Christ, but I hate your Christians?"

They're nothing but a bunch of frauds and phonies.

Now they're finally fully exposed for their support and continued support of Trump.

Now they're finally fully exposed for their support and continued support of Trump.

There are lots of Christians on the left.
I know, I'm one of them, but they're not the famous Religious Right that's been prominent and influential in US Politics since before Reagan.

I think if the abortion issue didn't exist most Christians on the right would be voting for Democrats. It's a difficult and divisive issue.

I think if the abortion issue didn't exist most Christians on the right would be voting for Democrats. It's a difficult and divisive issue.
I disagree.

Many gun nuts on the rightwing as well.

There's multiple single-issue voters on the right.

Not so-much on the left.

Conservatism has really been radicalized in modern years.

Obama literally was a centrist Republican.

Even Obamacare, it came from a RW think-thank and was implemented by on a state ran by a Republican governor.

I'm sorry, but the rightwing are simply not sane people, nor are they honest, about anything.

And that is a factual statement.

:rofl:

What's the best way to get a point across? Make a statement about millions of people being liars and insane because of their political leanings and call it a fact. :eusa_doh:
Like I said, it's a factual statement.

One that you didn't refute, nor are you able to. Simply making a so-called point about how it's perceived by millions of Americans.

Good stuff bro.

giphy.gif

:rofl:

What's the best way to get a point across? Make a statement about millions of people being liars and insane because of their political leanings and call it a fact. :eusa_doh:
Like I said, it's a factual statement.

One that you didn't refute, nor are you able to. Simply making a so-called point about how it's perceived by millions of Americans.

Good stuff bro.

giphy.gif

I don't need to refute that silly statement. You didn't prove or even support it in any real way. You just threw it out there.

Being right wing does not make someone insane or a habitual liar. Nor does being left wing. Nor does being a member of any other basic political philosophy.

You didn't even say the extreme right wing, or alt-right, or anything like that. Just right wing people are insane habitual liars. Then you expect that needs to be refuted? :lmao:

How's this: pick a right wing public figure, I'll find a true statement they have made, and that will refute your silly "factual" statement. ;)

I disagree.

Many gun nuts on the rightwing as well.

There's multiple single-issue voters on the right.

Not so-much on the left.

Conservatism has really been radicalized in modern years.

Obama literally was a centrist Republican.

Even Obamacare, it came from a RW think-thank and was implemented by on a state ran by a Republican governor.

I'm sorry, but the rightwing are simply not sane people, nor are they honest, about anything.

And that is a factual statement.

Ok, prove it.

Forum List

Back