What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes it was, and Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed 80 years ago, professor.
Again...dumb shit...we weren't discussing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We were discussing proliferation.

You're so damn dumb, you can't even follow the conversation.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not bombed in 1980, professor.
Just for context folks, as you can see in post #3,532 here, we were discussing "proliferation". I mentioned that since 1980, there really hasn't been much change in nations with nuclear weapons (just a couple here and there - such as North Korea recently).

Of course, 1980 was 41 years ago. But dumb shit here can't even follow the conversation. He thinks the discussion was still about the bombing when it had morphed into "proliferation"

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.45.19 PM.png

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, we were. Look at the topic of the thread, stupid.
Bwahahaha!! Because nobody mentions anything outside of the thread topic? You dumb-shits brought up “nuclear proliferation”.

You’re literally too stupid to even follow the conversation :eusa_doh:

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you realize that 1945 was NOT 40 years ago, professor?
Yeeaahh…I’m just gonna go ahead and direct you back to post #3542 where this was already explained to you once (when it shouldn’t have been as you should just follow the fucking conversation but lack the IQ to do so).

Please ask a trusted adult to read it to you. Then ask them to explain it to you.

I completely understand now why 99.8% of your posts are five word fortune cookie nonsense. Your IQ limits you to that.

Plow Boy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, we were. Look at the topic of the thread, stupid.
The topic was should the US have nuked Nagasaki only three days after Hiroshima, and you already know my answer was yes. And I am OK with your stance.

I may need to start a new topic and ask if Japan will go nuclear, in the light of a super aggressive China.

Do you think that will happen yourself?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bwahahaha!! Because nobody mentions anything outside of the thread topic? You dumb-shits brought up “nuclear proliferation”.

You’re literally too stupid to even follow the conversation :eusa_doh:
Stay on topic, troll.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The topic was should the US have nuked Nagasaki only three days after Hiroshima, and you already know my answer was yes. And I am OK with your stance.

I may need to start a new topic and ask if Japan will go nuclear, in the light of a super aggressive China.

Do you think that will happen yourself?
No.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List