The North Korea Beach that tourists can’t visit.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Today we headed out of Pyongyang and went to the east coast of North Korea to Wonsan beach resort where the North Korean locals had a separate beach to the tourists! The tourist beach was empty while the North Korean side of the beach was busy! Why would anyone divide the beach?

That's an interesting video, thanks for posting. I bet those people would stop hating Americans overnight if fatboy keeled over dead and they joined their brethren to the south.

That's wild.

Conversely, the most crowded beach I have ever seen was in Busan, South Korea.

It was insane how crowded it was.

Why would anyone visit North Korea? Are you developing ICBM technology, girl?
I think it would be cool...for a day or so.

From what I have seen you are assigned a minder and led by the nose around the country.

However, just checking it out would be worth the ticket price.

That's wild.

Conversely, the most crowded beach I have ever seen was in Busan, South Korea.

It was insane how crowded it was.
That would be the perfect place for a land shark attack!

xWrwbuR.gif

That would be the perfect place for a land shark attack!

View attachment 602601
It would have been a perfect place for a water shark attack...the water was so packed you could have literally walked across peoples heads.

1645111256811.png

This is Busan, ROK.

It looked like that.

Buuuuut...there is an island off the south coast called Jeju-Do...really nice and was not AS crowded.

N Korea and Israel are two pariah states governed by psychopaths.
Why would any sane person go visit them? .... :dunno:
I think that goes for pretty much every government.

I can agree on Israel...no interest there...but the hermit kingdom would be pretty cool.

I'd only go to N Korea if I was allowed to have a private dinner with the leader rocket man Kim.
Then during dinner, I would stab him in the head with one of my chopsticks and take over as the new supreme dictator of the country. .... :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back