The NFL is wrong!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
If I was an NFL player right now, I'd quit and play in the CFL. Why in the world do some whites purposefully miss a simple message to make one up that has nothing to do with the issue presented? The kneeling started because of police killing of blacks and racial injustice in America. It was plainly stated by Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick explains why he won't stand during National Anthem

It's time whites stopped lying and about things they do. Whites are humans, they fuck up and the reason these protests are going on is that whites keep fucking up and refuse to see or stop what they are doing. It's always the other guy. Well no it's not, and as citizens of this nation whites are responsible for the good and bad things they do. And you don't get brag about all your great accomplishments without looking at your mistakes.

Of course this thread will devolve into you blacks are.... blah, blah, bah. This isn't about us backs. It is about how whites have misinterpreted a protest to make themselves believe it's about something they made up. Then again this thread might get closed or moved "'mysteriously" for no reason.

If I was an NFL player right now, I'd quit and play in the CFL. Why in the world do some whites purposefully miss a simple message to make one up that has nothing to do with the issue presented? The kneeling started because of police killing of blacks and racial injustice in America. It was plainly stated by Kaepernick

It's time whites stopped lying and about things they do. Whites are humans, they fuck up and the reason these protests are going on is that whites keep fucking up and refuse to see or stop what they are doing. It's always the other guy. Well no it's not, and as citizens of this nation whites are responsible for the good and bad things they do. And you don't get brag about all your great accomplishments without looking at your mistakes.

Of course this thread will devolve into you blacks are.... blah, blah, bah. This isn't about us backs. It is about how whites have misinterpreted a protest to make themselves believe it's about something they made up. Then again this thread might get closed or moved "'mysteriously" for no reason.

Two of my nephews and several friends have played in the NFL. Their belief is that the NFL players association/union will legally appeal this decision if it violates the collective bargaining agreement. The owners likely agreed on this to pacify #45. Considering that NFL owners collectively donated millions to his campaign (28 out of 32 owners), it's not surprising.
How much money NFL owners have donated to Donald Trump

What is even more interesting about this is that quite a few actual veterans believed that it was the players right if they chose not to stand, but the most vocal on forcing them to have been people who have never even served.

NFL Players Association criticizes new league policy on kneeling during national anthem

Last edited:

Blacks are too stupid to be be able to understand simple phrases like "Get your hands out of your pockets", or "Stop! Stay where you are", or, "drop the gun". Stupid sobs deserve everything that happens to them.

The NBA has taken the NFL to school on this one.

If NFL wants anthem issue to go away, then take a page from NBA

lebron-shirts.jpg

Blacks are too stupid to be be able to understand simple phrases like "Get your hands out of your pockets", or "Stop! Stay where you are", or, "drop the gun". Stupid sobs deserve everything that happens to them.

Blacks are stupid? Thanks once again for your thoughtful contribution :113:

Its mostly the one Orange who is the problem here.

Well troll, their actions prove it. Defend criminals all you want.

The NFL seriously bit the big one on this issue. It was a solution in search of a problem. There were 7 total players kneeling at the end of last season.

NOW, they've stirred the hornets nest by pissing off a vast majority of the players -- who will be looking for new and creative ways to protest.

The NFL seriously bit the big one on this issue. It was a solution in search of a problem. There were 7 total players kneeling at the end of last season.

NOW, they've stirred the hornets nest by pissing off a vast majority of the players -- who will be looking for new and creative ways to protest.

I suspect.you are correct.

Because they always want to control the narrative. They always want to make out that they're the ones with the power and others should do as they say.

This is an accurate depiction of what happened - Yours sucks

Sterling Brown case: What we know about the arrest of the Milwaukee Bucks rookie

Mr Brown has no criminal record so no - he is not a criminal. In fact, his Dad was a cop

This is an accurate depiction of what happened - Yours sucks

Sterling Brown case: What we know about the arrest of the Milwaukee Bucks rookie

Mr Brown has no criminal record so no - he is not a criminal. In fact, his Dad was a cop

If his Dad was a cop you'd think he'd know better than to bow up on em.
He got what was coming to him.

IMHO:

1. The NFL should NOT get involved in this non-issue.

2. Football players are entertainers. That is, they are modern gladiators.

3. No one should care whether those footballers kneel or lie down or sleep or do anything else during the national anthem.

4. The fans should only be concerned about how well those entertainers amuse them on the field.

5. If those entertainers want to make fools of themselves, why should anyone care?

IMHO:

3. No one should care whether those footballers kneel or lie down or sleep or do anything else during the national anthem.

4. The fans should only be concerned about how well those entertainers amuse them on the field.

5. If those entertainers want to make fools of themselves, why should anyone care?
Its a business, and these players are hurting the business. It would be like if i was hired to be a spokesman for a company and i suddenly started wearing a Nazi Uniform every time i went on tv. Yes its a free country, but im damaging their business, so wouldnt you expect them to fire me? At the very least you should expect them to tell me to stop dressing like a Nazi on tv.

Last edited:

Yep, you would be playing for the Trump Towers, if you made the cut.

IMHO:

Its a business, and these players are hurting the business. It would be like if i was hired to be a spokesman for a company and i suddenly started wearing a Nazi Uniform every time i went on tv. Yes its a free country, but im damaging their business, so wouldnt you expect them to fire me? At the very least you should expect them to tell me to stop dressing like a Nazi on tv.

Analogy fail ^ along with Godwin's Law invocation
If the players were showing up to play football in Nazi uniforms, perhaps you would have a point.
They are respectfully taking a knee for 60 second prior to the game.

Because they always want to control the narrative. They always want to make out that they're the ones with the power and others should do as they say.
Then there's that whole royalty thing too......

They could have did the right thing, but they didn't.

USFL!

obviously stupid or mentally crapped
when the police say drop the gun and they don't??
''don't move'' ''drop the gun'' ''put your hands on the hood''
2nd graders can understand these terms

IMHO:

it's/was THE big issue of the last years--police brutality
and it affects the community
as stated:
...the fans are paying for tickets/cable/etc to watch the games--if you are paying for something, you want to get your money's worth and not put up with crap

...hey--Michael Richards is an entertainer!! but when he said the N--word while entertaining, the blacks went crazy!!! and he didn't even say it maliciously....but if a black entertainer says the N word--that's ok

Forum List

Back