The next Abuser--Charlie Rose!

Geez.

Ever feel like all these women coming out on both sides actually liked having their breasts, buttocks or genital areas groped, and now they're just seeking attention?

I've groped quite a few of them in my time and not one of them have come out of the woodwork to complain about it. The whole thing has progressed past the point of retardedness.

And will be for a while now..the dam is breaking...there will be some abuse..some false claims..but in the main--being the sexual aggressor..in the workplace...is going to be very dangerous indeed. Us guys--it is very difficult not to mix sex and power..it is built into some of us---but times..they are a-changin'.

Democratic Party shills and their media hacks are being eaten by their own. Great stuff, really, watching them self-destruct as their own witch hunts and pogroms backfire on them across the board.

Charlie Rose out @ CBS, PBS...
icon11.gif

Rose suspended following allegations
Wed, Nov 22, 2017 - Charlie Rose is the latest public figure to be felled by sexual misconduct allegations, with US Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) halting distribution of his nightly interview show and CBS News suspending him on Monday following a Washington Post report with the accusations of eight women.
The women, who all worked for Rose or tried to work for him, accused the veteran newsman of groping them, walking naked in front of them and telling one that he dreamed about her swimming nude. Rose, 75, said in a statement that he was “deeply embarrassed” and apologized for his behavior. “PBS was shocked to learn today of these deeply disturbing allegations,” the broadcaster said. “We are immediately suspending distribution of Charlie Rose.” Three women went on the record in Washington Post’s story. Reah Bravo, a former associate producer for Rose’s PBS show who began working for him in 2007, told the newspaper: “He was a sexual predator, and I was his victim.” She said Rose groped her on multiple occasions and once, during a business trip to Indiana, called her to his hotel room where he emerged from a shower naked.

Kyle Godfrey-Ryan, one of Rose’s former assistants, was 21 when she said Rose repeatedly called her to describe his fantasies of her swimming naked at the pool at his Long Island home while he watched from his bedroom. She said she was fired when Rose learned she had spoken to a mutual friend about his behavior. Megan Creydt, who worked as a coordinator on Rose’s PBS show in 2005 and 2006, said that she was sitting in the passenger seat as Rose drove in Manhattan one day when he put his hand on her thigh. Five women interviewed by the Post described similar grabs to their legs in what many interpreted as an attempt to see their reactions.

Rose said that he has behaved insensitively at times “and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken. I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will, too.” Two hours after the Washington Post story went online, one of its authors, Amy Brittain, tweeted that “sadly, my inbox is already flooded with women who have had similar, disturbing encounters with Charlie Rose.” Rose also hosts CBS This Morning with Gayle King and Norah O’Donnell.

Rose suspended following allegations - Taipei Times

Geez.

Ever feel like all these women coming out on both sides actually liked having their breasts, buttocks or genital areas groped, and now they're just seeking attention?

I've groped quite a few of them in my time and not one of them have come out of the woodwork to complain about it. The whole thing has progressed past the point of retardedness.
No. I don't think they are seeking attention. The attention they get from reporting these incidents is all negative. Why would they seek negative attention, attention that causes pain and humiliation?

Democratic Party shills and their media hacks are being eaten by their own. Great stuff, really, watching them self-destruct as their own witch hunts and pogroms backfire on them across the board.
So you believe these accusations, but not those against Trump or Moore?

No evidence against Moore, and the Dems caught are obviously guilty or they wouldn't be resigning left and right. It's only to be expected that the Party of 'Diversity' deviants and hedonism would have far more rapists and dysfunctional sexual predators in office. It's what the Democrats are all about, normalizing neurotic and sick behavior.

No evidence against Moore, and the Dems caught are obviously guilty or they wouldn't be resigning left and right. It's only to be expected that the Party of 'Diversity' deviants and hedonism would have far more rapists and dysfunctional sexual predators in office. It's what the Democrats are all about, normalizing neurotic and sick behavior.
What is the 'evidence' against Rose other than accusations? I don't discount the accusations of those against Rose, Trump or Moore, but you only accept the accusations against Rose. Double standard? Partisanship?

What is the 'evidence' against Rose other than accusations? I don't discount the accusations of those against Rose, Trump or Moore, but you only accept the accusations against Rose. Double standard? Partisanship?

What are you babbling about? Rose never said he was innocent, neither did Franken or any of the Hollywood Democrats.

Have any more strawmen you need to post? Why your desperate need to defend Democrat rapists and molestors?

What are you babbling about? Rose never said he was innocent, neither did Franken or any of the Hollywood Democrats.

Have any more strawmen you need to post? Why your desperate need to defend Democrat rapists and molestors?
So Moore is innocent because he says he's innocent? Simple. OK

Cosby must be innocent because he admits to nothing, and most of the accusations are decades old. Right? According to your belief system. Oh, no! He can't be innocent, he's a liberal. Hmmm.....

But there are gazillion red neck, i.e. conservative, men in prison who claim they are innoncent; so they must be. We better let them out. Yep.

Last edited:

Cosby must be innocent because he admits to nothing, and most of the accusations are decades old. Right? According to your belief system. Oh, no! He can't be innocent, he's a liberal. Hmmm.....

But there are gazillion red neck, i.e. conservative, men in prison who claim they are innoncent; so they must be. We better let them out. Yep.

Yes, you nor Moore's accusers have no evidence. We know that already. People in prison had their days in court, and can still have them if they're innocent.

Next dissembling 'talking points' with no basis in facts?

Yes, you nor Moore's accusers have no evidence. We know that already. People in prison had their days in court, and can still have them if they're innocent.

What about Cosby? Is he innocent? Because there is no evidence and his trial ended in a mistrial. And all the accusations are decades old. According to your way of seeing it, he must be innocent and all the women are lying--oops, except he is a liberal, so therefore he must be guilty. Right?

The allegations against him could very well be made up.
However, it has came from his own mouth he stalks teen girls. He first noticed his wife when she was at a high school dance and he was 30...
The accusations might not be true, but he is absolutely a pervert.

What about Cosby? Is he innocent? Because there is no evidence and his trial ended in a mistrial. And all the accusations are decades old. According to your way of seeing it, he must be innocent and all the women are lying--oops, except he is a liberal, so therefore he must be guilty. Right?

Running out of deflections, I see.

Unless and until Bill Cosby is convicted of a crime, society is powerless to punish him for anything. It is not the job of the court of public opinion to decide who is guilty of a crime.

Unless and until Bill Cosby is convicted of a crime, society is powerless to punish him for anything. It is not the job of the court of public opinion to decide who is guilty of a crime.

I think the narrative is that we're supposed to believe women never lie, manipulate, or use sex to gain advantages or something. We all know that's nonsense, and a lot of women would screw a pack of dogs in the middle of a freeway if it got them a star role in a movie or an easy job, but PC Nazism demands we shouldn't be skeptical of baseless claims with no evidence if the claims are made against rich guys in show biz or politics; in Rose's case we know he's guilty, same with Franken, so no need to defend their stupidity, but Moore has denied it and there is zero proof he did anything illegal, no credible sources yet, so tough for the gimps who have spent some $30 million on ruining him and his campaign so far.

Forum List

Back