The New World Order...

It is not just Obama behind the progressive agenda. He is only one fish in the global Elite scumpond....

The President of the United States stood nearly arm-in-arm on the steps of the White House with President Felipe Calderon of Mexico. Calderon arrogantly criticized the courage of the State of Arizona for passing a law, which mirrors federal law designed to protect Arizona citizens from falling prey to Mexicans or anyone else that crosses the border into the United States illegally. Obama, looking on as Calderon made his inflammatory comments, took no issue with Calderon, in fact Obama made statements critical of Arizona leadership and it's government.

Further, the indescribable spectacle on May 20, 2010 when Mexican President Calderon addressed the Congress of the United States, attacking the State and government of Arizona using false, misleading, inciting, dangerous lies was bad enough. But, when what appeared to be a majority of the sitting US Congress, to include congressional leadership, rose and applauded Calderon's egregious attacks on one of our States, Arizona, it reflected one of the most despicable displays of anti-America, treasonous action by a body of Congress ever witnessed.

The United States Constitution, specifically Article IV, Section 4 in it's entirely states: "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence." The United States government has willfully failed to uphold the United States Constitution.

Here's a video clip of CA Representative Tom McClintock which I totally agree with:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldx8gZDwZWs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Response to President Calderon[/ame]

DECEPTION ALERT: Exposing President Obama's Hidden Agenda

Last edited:
Here is one result of your anti-American commrads activities in undermining our Country:

From a veteran friend.

Subject: DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN!
Don't buy Pepsi in the new can. Pepsi has a new 'patriotic' can
coming out with pictures of the EmpireStateBuilding, and the
Pledge of Allegiance on them.
However, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge,
'Under God.'
Pepsi said they didn't want to offend anyone. In that case, we don't
want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office, either!
So if we don't buy any Pepsi products, they will not be offended
when they don't receive our money that has the words
'In God We Trust' on it.
HOW FAST CAN YOU FORWARD THIS ONE?

Pretty darn fast!!
DAMN, you are one gullible fool

snopes.com: Pepsi Removes 'Under God'

conspiracists seem to think those words (NWO), when used together, mean something other than a change in the dynamics of world politics

I pretty much resist conspiracy theories unless they are just too much fun to resist. So do I think the Anti-Christ or a reasonable facsimile has arrived and is working his black magic to accomplish a one world government or something? No.

But I do think there are people, some in high places in this country, that do not love or appreciate America or what it is and who consciously or unconsciously are working to undermine its sovereignty, prestige, power, and influence in the world.

Does it make me a conspiracy theorist to think that?

Read the article...Dr. Pepper did put out a can with under god left out.... snopes is a progressive gov't rag anyway.... I can't believe you actually used a link and it would have to be one that spreads a lot of questionable progressive disinformation.... We shall see if the cans are put back out there....

No! Where there is smoke there is fire.... We shall see if the cans are re-released.... It was a communist soda can which deliberately left out Under God, and if they were thinking of re-issuing the can, I guess they wont now..... An insult to the American people except for progressives...so they pulled the can. Maybe they thought they could get away with it now with O'BooBoo'Head and his commrads in gov't trying to transform everyone....

Read the article...Dr. Pepper did put out a can with under god left out.... snopes is a progressive gov't rag anyway.... I can't believe you actually used a link and it would have to be one that spreads a lot of questionable progressive disinformation.... We shall see if the cans are put back out there....

No! Where there is smoke there is fire.... We shall see if the cans are re-released.... It was a communist soda can which deliberately left out Under God, and if they were thinking of re-issuing the can, I guess they wont now..... An insult to the American people except for progressives...so they pulled the can. Maybe they thought they could get away with it now with O'BooBoo'Head and his commrads in gov't trying to transform everyone....
dude, its a fucking HOAX
they used 3 words and left out EVERYTHING else
not just "under God"
:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

:cuckoo:

read the article...dr. Pepper did put out a can with under god left out.... Snopes is a progressive gov't rag anyway.... I can't believe you actually used a link and it would have to be one that spreads a lot of questionable progressive disinformation.... We shall see if the cans are put back out there....

No! Where there is smoke there is fire.... We shall see if the cans are re-released.... It was a communist soda can which deliberately left out under god, and if they were thinking of re-issuing the can, i guess they wont now..... An insult to the american people except for progressives...so they pulled the can. Maybe they thought they could get away with it now with o'booboo'head and his commrads in gov't trying to transform everyone....

$facepalm bear.jpg

The Rothchilds and Warburgs...NWO....

Part 4 – Rothschilds, Warburgs Finance Hitler | Restore America Now

The Rothschild Dynasty

The Rothschild Bloodline

The Rothschild Dynasty

The New World Order... - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - City-Data Forum

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzLIz27GqWs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Rothschilds and the Federal Reserve[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxO-z0XWaLc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Farrakhan Exposes Bankers and America's Hidden Agenda[/ame]

Um the Presidents were talking about a NWO just as I defined it. Sorry losers.

once again doofus Gomer Pyle here ignores the FACT that HITLER said the same thing.:cuckoo:

Gomer Pyle Ollie will also of course ignore the fact that Clinton while governor of arkansas allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into the Mena arkansas base in exchange for weapons to be shipped out to the nicaraguas.There is this book that exposes it all written by a former CIA operative who got out of the CIA because he had ethics and did not want to go along with it called CLINTON,BUSH AND THE CIA.

Not only that,his bodyguard that served in the governors mansion also,testified before an arkansas court going under oath that when he found out about it as well and approached Clinton yelling at him for not telling him how the CIA was involved in that illegal operation,Clinton said-Hey dont worry,my buddy Bush knows all about it. He wrote a book about it as well and you can see him on the front cover with Clinton at his desk in the governors mansion.Like a credible person such as a former body guard for Clinton who lived in the governors mansion with him is really going to risk going to prison testifying under oath committing perjury making something up like that.lol.

thats disinformation agents doofus Ollie and fizzle for you though,they will grasp at any kinds of straws to avoid admitting they have been proven wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back