The new rallying cry for the unprecedented coalition...Strategic Patience

My "link" is having been alive during the bush administration
You do realize democrats voted against the Iraq war. Then demanded a revote so they could vote for it? Or do you have the liberal selective memory?
Yeah many Democrats were weak and succumbed to republican threats. I blame them too. But the bulk of the Iraq disaster rests with the Bush administration and the vile republicans who demanded from soldiers and the American people more, more, more.
Lol, coming from a liberal who thinks everyone should pay more and more taxes. Bush liberated a country and did everything legal with support from a coalition to declare war on Iraq. Even gave Saddam time to move his weapons to Syria.
Bush "liberated" a country? You're still buying that? Is that why they kept demanding that we leave? And what a coalition; 95% of dead soldiers were American and our allies fell all over each other trying to distance themselves from the U.S. as the war went on.

At least you're in the minority. I think, or at least hope, that at this point most republicans feel free to admit to what an embarrassment the Bush admin was.
Obama has run out of Iraq and gave it to the terrorists, so 95% of US soldiers died in vain. Thanks to Obama.
So according to you how many more dead soldiers, trillions of dollars, and years would have been an acceptable amount of resources to spend over there opening up the oil fields for China? Oh yeah you didn't know it was China that benefitted the most from Iraq's oil? And they did so much to help the war effort. :cool:

You know who is the saddest that we left Iraq? Every single country that poses a threat to the U.S. They wanted us to keep digging that hole until we couldn't get out.

This administration will only act if ISIS starts killing unarmed Black men.

You do realize democrats voted against the Iraq war. Then demanded a revote so they could vote for it? Or do you have the liberal selective memory?
Yeah many Democrats were weak and succumbed to republican threats. I blame them too. But the bulk of the Iraq disaster rests with the Bush administration and the vile republicans who demanded from soldiers and the American people more, more, more.
Lol, coming from a liberal who thinks everyone should pay more and more taxes. Bush liberated a country and did everything legal with support from a coalition to declare war on Iraq. Even gave Saddam time to move his weapons to Syria.
Bush "liberated" a country? You're still buying that? Is that why they kept demanding that we leave? And what a coalition; 95% of dead soldiers were American and our allies fell all over each other trying to distance themselves from the U.S. as the war went on.

At least you're in the minority. I think, or at least hope, that at this point most republicans feel free to admit to what an embarrassment the Bush admin was.
Obama has run out of Iraq and gave it to the terrorists, so 95% of US soldiers died in vain. Thanks to Obama.
So according to you how many more dead soldiers, trillions of dollars, and years would have been an acceptable amount of resources to spend over there opening up the oil fields for China? Oh yeah you didn't know it was China that benefitted the most from Iraq's oil? And they did so much to help the war effort. :cool:

You know who is the saddest that we left Iraq? Every single country that poses a threat to the U.S. They wanted us to keep digging that hole until we couldn't get out.
Now all I heard when Bush was president from liberals. Is that Bush started the war so he could get rich off Iraq's oil. Were y'all lying again?

Now all I heard when Bush was president from liberals. Is that Bush started the war so he could get rich off Iraq's oil. Were y'all lying again?
No I'm pretty sure that's what that bastard believed. Iraq will pay for itself in oil right?

“The oil revenue of that country could bring between 50 and 100 billion dollars over the course of the next two or three years. We’re dealing with a country that could really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon.”

Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz.

If only the war had ended up costing between 50 and 100 billion dollars!

It's a way better strategy than pre-emptive war
Got a link for that Libtard truth, GERTRUDE?
My "link" is having been alive during the bush administration
Yeah..strategic patience was the way to go after 911...after all...the crusades....who can forget the crusades...
So that's the type of blithering drivel that goes on in a republicans head when they feel like playing armchair general...

Enlightening.
I borrowed the blithering drivel from your magic neeeeeegro. You get three Katyushas.

Obama has run out of Iraq...

This is exactly what the American voters elected him to do.

... and gave it to the terrorists, so 95% of US soldiers died in vain. Thanks to Obama.

Thank the voters. Obama is just doing what they wanted.
American dumbass voters voted for him to be the first neeeeeegro president. They had no clue what he stood for...and still don't...and neither do you.

Forum List

Back