The "New" CNN: Embarrassing Hot Mic Moment About Kevin McCarthy Vote

The more they claim to be neutral the sillier they appear... the fact is they (the left wing media) are in the 1% now with all the perks of the super rich and they have lost touch with common Americans whether they be black brown white gay or straight....

Last edited:
After 15 ballots, I think CNNs comment was appropriate

McCarthy was putting lipstick on a pig

This is a good example of how I have yet to believe the new owners are serious about improving the channel. Yes, they got rid of some of the most egregious actors, but the fact she felt comfortable in saying that in the newsroom shows you the atmosphere of the newsroom and how that comment would be readily accepted by everyone there.

I thought the drama on the speakers vote was good and healthy for our country and welcome relief from the boring lockstep votes of democrats. I laughed at how every member of the democrat party voted for Jeffries.

I thought the drama on the speakers vote was good and healthy for our country and welcome relief from the boring lockstep votes of democrats. I laughed at how every member of the democrat party voted for Jeffries.

It demonstrated Republicans inability to lead

Until we see how much McCarthy gave away to become Speaker, we will not know how bad it really was

It demonstrated Republicans inability to lead

Until we see how much McCarthy gave away to become Speaker, we will not know how bad it really was

You mean like returning the House to the regular order it enjoyed prior to the Ryan/Pelosi years, and delegating to members 72 hours to actually read a bill before it's brought to the floor?

Oh, the horror.

I mean, for the folks constantly going on about "Democracy" your fear of it is quite remarkable - and speaks volumes.

You mean like returning the House to the regular order it enjoyed prior to the Ryan/Pelosi years, and delegating to members 72 hours to actually read a bill before it's brought to the floor?

Oh, the horror.

I mean, for the folks constantly going on about "Democracy" your fear of it is quite remarkable - and speaks volumes.

Regular order?

Republicans can’t accomplish a simple task like picking a leader. Something 50 Houses in a row managed without a problem?

What will happen when they have to do something serious?

Regular order?

Republicans can’t accomplish a simple task like picking a leader.

Regular order as in the rules of the House, dingus.

The Speaker election came prior to the official Republican takeover.

Perhaps bone up on a subject before commenting on it.

You'll look like less of a fool next time.

Although, admittedly, that is going to be an incredibly tall order in your particular case. ;)

So One of the Democrat activists....eerrr...I mean journalists can be heard reacting rather emotionally to Kevin McCarthy's Dad reference.

(Scroll down for video.)

It's a new day at CNN!

Oh for chrissake....
1673125933726.png

Regular order as in the rules of the House, dingus.

The Speaker election came prior to the official Republican takeover.

Perhaps bone up on a subject before commenting on it.

You'll look like less of a fool next time.

Although, admittedly, that is going to be an incredibly tall order in your particular case. ;)

Rules?
McCarthy has authorized anarchy with a small contingent calling the shots

Forum List

Back