The new (2nd) Boehner House bill passes

How so? the president hasnt led in two and half years.

Try thinking thru all the possibilties if the debt ceiling is not raised by next Monday night.
Try thinking at all moron. The date of August 2nd has already been proven a made up date, and they can "float" that date at will. It's meaningless.

Wise up dumbass.

You truly will believe anything won't you?

No idiot, all the repug schemes for preventing a default on Tuesday are a pile of BULLSHIT!

And it's gonna hit the fan next Tuesday.

The leftists are the NEW party of *NO*.

They want to continue to spend this country further into financial oblivion, and that's all there is to it. Their messiah has spoken, "give me a blank check to spend as much as I want, or I won't sign shit." So the leftists are in full lock step with their master, their god, their messiah... the boy king with zero experience.

I guess the $4T in cuts proposed by the President went right by you....

Just keep being a good little repug drone and blathering all the bullshit they brainwashed you with.

Show us a link to actual cuts and well believe you. Otherwise your just full of hot air, just like O

Well, the Repugs got 'til Monday to come up with a real bill. Then they're seriously screwed.

Repugs are too good at thinking things through...but they just put the President in an awfully powerful position politically.

Dumb Asses!

How so? the president hasnt led in two and half years.

Try thinking thru all the possibilties if the debt ceiling is not raised by next Monday night.

I have, In fact they were just discussing what could be the results on the TV.

My savings starts to draw interest still below what is was when I was a kid. Mortgage rates go up but still under what i paid on my first home purchase.

I can live with it.

Try thinking at all moron. The date of August 2nd has already been proven a made up date, and they can "float" that date at will. It's meaningless.

Wise up dumbass.

Paul Ryan disagrees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7KhDpDWxkU&feature=player_embedded]‪PaulRyanAug2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

They want to continue to spend this country further into financial oblivion, and that's all there is to it. Their messiah has spoken, "give me a blank check to spend as much as I want, or I won't sign shit." So the leftists are in full lock step with their master, their god, their messiah... the boy king with zero experience.

Just keep being a good little repug drone and blathering all the bullshit they brainwashed you with.

Show us a link to actual cuts and well believe you. Otherwise your just full of hot air, just like O

Sorry for not being in the negotiaing room at the time, but Boehner shot that deal down long before anything was published.

Boehner had his opportunity to make the President's plan public, but he walked out on it.

hit 214....the magic number...
Well, there it is. Its up to the Senate and the Pres..

No, it remains the responsibility of the House to craft legitimate legislation to be submitted to the Senate in good faith. This bill meets neither criterion.

And this bill is a real dog:
The bill slashes 2012 fiscal year spending by $22 billion and cuts $915 billion out of the national budget for the next decade. It would also establish a "super Congress," composed of 12 members from both parties and chambers, that would have the power to make major changes to Social Security, Medicare and other programs.

To gain support from the Republican conference's most conservative members, it also includes a requirement for the passage of a balanced budget amendment to trigger the second phase of the bill, which would raise the debt ceiling again later this year.

Boehner Debt Bill Passes House, Heads To Likely Defeat In Senate
No tax increases, the ‘super Congress,’ and the moronic ‘balanced budget’ amendment.

Thank goodness for the Senate, thank you Founding Fathers.

Jeez…

Wise up dumbass.

Paul Ryan disagrees.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7KhDpDWxkU&feature=player_embedded]‪PaulRyanAug2‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are so lost. It's like your stuck in a sink drain spinning in circles. One minute Ryan is a liar, the next minute he's quoted for truth. Which is it?

Nevermind I know its just whatever floats your boat for the moment.

Wise up dumbass.

Paul Ryan disagrees.

You guys are so lost. It's like your stuck in a sink drain spinning in circles. One minute Ryan is a liar, the next minute he's quoted for truth. Which is it?

Appreciate the desperation of quoting those they trashed.

Wise up dumbass.

Paul Ryan disagrees.

your you tube was Uploaded by ThinkProgress6 on Jul 14, 2011

the NY Times disagrees with Ryan....

Debt-Ceiling Deadline Might Not Really Be August 2

By National Journal staff
Updated: July 27, 2011 | 2:44 p.m.

The August 2 debt-ceiling deadline might not be as firm as the White House has insisted it is.

The New York Times reports that the date after which the U.S. will be unable to pay its bills may, in fact, be August 10. How so?

Even though the Treasury will not be statutorily permitted to borrow more to pay its bills on August 2, the federal government would have enough cash on hand to pay debts until August 10, according to estimates from Wall Street banks and a Washington research organization, The Times says.

more at-
Debt-Ceiling Deadline Might Not Really Be August 2 - National Journal staff - NationalJournal.com

hit 214....the magic number...
Well, there it is. Its up to the Senate and the Pres..

With the U.S. moving perilously closer to default on its loans to cover years of deficit spending,the House on Friday narrowly passed Speaker John Boehner's third version of a debt-limit bill that includes a balanced budget amendment that secured the support of hard-line Republicans.

But no Democrats voted for the plan and 22 Republicans defected. With 240 Republicans in the House, Boehner could only afford to lose 23 members, which showed how razor-thin the vote was.

Read more: Boehner's Revised Debt-Limit Bill Passes House, Heads for Senate - FoxNews.com

SNIP:

"We've tried to do our level best ... but some people continue to say no," Boehner said, adding: "I stuck my neck out a mile to try to get an agreement with the president of the United States."

His voice rising to a shout, Boehner continued to cheers and applause from fellow Republicans: "It is time for this administration and the other party across the aisle --
put something on the table. Tell us where you are."

House passes Boehner debt ceiling plan; focus shifts to Senate - CNN.com

SNIP:

White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley told CNN Thursday that, presuming the Boehner plan wins House approval and gets blocked in the Senate, the next step is for everyone "to take a step back in the Congress and look at where is a point of compromise."

Daley said that similarities between the Boehner and Reid plans "may be the grounds for a deal that, hopefully, both parties can pass."

House passes Boehner debt ceiling plan; focus shifts to Senate - CNN.com

The right is just plain insane.

What you have done is assured the tea party death.

No big donors will want to give you any money because you have proven you will distroy the economy for political insanity.

Bye Bye tea party I wish I never knew you

Wise up dumbass.

Paul Ryan disagrees.

Uhm...that was sarcasm...dumbass!

At the end of the day it is not the President's job to present a detailed plan. That is the job of the Legislature. His job is to present a framework that he will accept and he did that at multiple levels... This is how all successful Presidents have operated for centuries.

His desire was a big plan that has 4T in cuts, reforms of entitlements and some revenue enhancements. Had the Republicans taken this they could have insured the cuts came up front but instead they were more concerned about protecting Hedge fund managers right to pay only 15% in taxes.

The Reid plan is his back up plan.

Sorry for not being in the negotiaing room at the time, but Boehner shot that deal down long before anything was published.

Boehner had his opportunity to make the President's plan public, but he walked out on it.

OK... so you're here just pumping gas for your messiah and can't prove shit.

Shut the fuck up odumbobot.

Forum List

Back