The Nazis Fought the Original War on Christmas

The Right Wing snowflakes are the ones who feel so horribly threatened if a shop clerk doesn't tell them Merry Christmas when they buy their Christmas crap.
Only Nazis and Democrats. Least I repeat myself

Poor little fascist snowflake- so threatened because shop clerks don't offer you the required holiday greeting.

You must avoid Jewish delis this time of year, just so you are not truly offended.
Troll girl can't figure out this topic is about her Nazi comrades war on Christmas.

Poor little fascist snowflake- so threatened because Americans do not celebrate Christmas the way you fascists demand.

The fly over counties what 3,000 plus celebrate Christmas the American way

The 5 or 6 counties that voted for Hillary celebrate the holidays like the fruits and nuts they are.

Sorry that Jews and Muslims and Buddhists aren't American in your view.

Meanwhile, I do enjoy watching the anguish of you snowflakes because some shop clerk doesn't tell you "Merry Christmas' the way you demand.

Someone actually wished me a Happy Chanukkah today- just another assault on Christmas!

Now get out there and buy more crap to celebrate Jesus' life.

Poor little fascist snowflake- so threatened because shop clerks don't offer you the required holiday greeting.

You must avoid Jewish delis this time of year, just so you are not truly offended.
Troll girl can't figure out this topic is about her Nazi comrades war on Christmas.

Poor little fascist snowflake- so threatened because Americans do not celebrate Christmas the way you fascists demand.

The 5 or 6 counties that voted for Hillary celebrate the holidays like the fruits and nuts they are.

Meanwhile, I do enjoy watching the anguish of you snowflakes because some shop clerk doesn't tell you "Merry Christmas' the way you demand.

Someone actually wished me a Happy Chanukkah today- just another assault on Christmas!

You really are hurt by the snowflake remarks... Kind of hilarious.. But pinko liberals do have thin skin.

Even wiki that the liberals love to edit says the same thing...

And my how Nazism of you my liberal little buddy...

Nazi ideologists claimed that the Christian elements of the holiday had been superimposed upon ancient Germanic traditions.[6] They argued thatChristmas Eve originally had nothing to do with the birth of Jesus Christ, but instead celebrated the winter solsticeand the 'rebirth of the sun',[6] that theswastika was an ancient symbol of thesun, and that Santa Claus was a Christian reinvention of the Germanic god Odin. Accordingly, holiday posterswere made to depict Odin as the "Christmas or Solstice man", riding a white charger, sporting a thick grey beard and wearing a slouch hat, carrying a sack full of gifts. Other changes were made to the manger, which was replaced by a Christmas garden containing wooden toy deer and rabbits; Mary and Jesus were also depicted as a blonde mother and child.[6]

The Christmas tree was also changed. The traditional names of the tree,Christbaum or Weihnachtsbaum, was renamed in the press as fir tree, light tree or Jul tree. The star on the top of the tree was sometimes replaced with a swastika, a Germanic "sun wheel" or aSig rune, and swastika-shaped tree lights.[6][7][8] During the height of the movement, an attempt was made to remove the association of the coming of Jesus and replace it with the coming of Hitler, referred to as the "SaviourFührer".[6]

Christmas carols were also changed. The words to "Silent Night" were changed so it made no reference to God, Christ and religion.[6] Words were also changed to the hymn "Unto Us a Time Has Come" so as to remove references to Jesus. The modified version of the hymn was in use for several more years in post-war Germany.[7][9] The most popular carol promoted by the Nazis was Hans Baumann's "Exalted Night of the Clear Stars" [Hohe Nacht der klaren Sterne], which replaced traditional Christian themes with Nazi racial ideologies. The carol was popular after the collapse of Nazi Germany, was regularly performed into the 1950s, and is still sometimes performed in the modern day.[4]

Christmas in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

http://digitalcommons.iwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1200&context=constructing

The Nazi SS leader and many of his flunkies were Pagans, actually, those wonderful 'environmentalist' types whose favorite pastimes were brutality and mass murders; of course modern hippie types want everybody to believe otherwise. Nazism was just another nostalgic regressive return to the cults of the pre-Christian era, and similar to the modern 'new atheists' cult surrounding Richard Dawkins so attractive to assorted sociopaths and dissipated degenerates, hence the wild popularity with your modern Democratic Party base of Islam, for the same reasons Hitler admired Islam, and it admires him no end, with Hitler coloring books on the childrens shelves of stores in Islamic countries and Mein Kampf still a perennial best seller among Muslims.

August Hoppe:

"The time has come to take up the fight against Christianity. Germans must and shall realize that their conversion to Christianity was a crime against the race and the people which put them completely at the mercy of powers outside the state. ...

Discard the last message of Christian training, so destructive of us Nordics. Abandon the Jewish-Christian conception of sin, pity, and loving the enemy. ...

Pity and mercy be damned. Praise that which steels. Christianity's totality claim is a thing of the past. "

... from my link in my earlier post. Guno is just scum, and Syriously wants to have his babies.

Last edited:
Mass meeting of the German Christian Movement
13 Nov.1933

View attachment 103540

A radical wing of German Lutheranism and the main Protestant branch supporting Nazi ideology, the German Christian Movement reconciled Christian doctrine with German nationalism and antisemitism.

Mass meeting of the German Christian Movement
13 Nov.1933

View attachment 103540

A radical wing of German Lutheranism and the main Protestant branch supporting Nazi ideology, the German Christian Movement reconciled Christian doctrine with German nationalism and antisemitism.

That was 1933...dude history is not on your side on this topic...

Hitler got rid of the Christian church..

Christmas in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

006321BD00000258-0-from_the_book_Hitler_Churchill_ADOLF_HITLER_GERMAN_DICTATOR_IN_T-a-4_1418747263708.jpg

Christmas the Nazi way: Adolf Hitler meets not one, but two, Santa Clauses during a Christmas party given by the Chief of the Chancellery in Berlin in 1937

Read more: The Nazi party's guide to Christmas | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
And Hitler wished them all a Merry Christmas.......

Forum List

Back