The Nation of Islam is Not The Moslem Religion

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Islam, the religion founded by Mohammed in the 7th century AD in the Middle East was a combination of bits of Judaism and Christianity with some minor adjustments. Moslems claim that Judaism and Christianity had become "corrupted" and Mohammed wanted to return them to their original meaning.

The Nation of Islam was created in Detroit Michigan by an American Black man. It was completely racial and separatist.

Last edited:
Like most literate members of my (old) generation, everything I know about the "Nation of Islam" is what I learned by reading the "Autobiography" of Malcom X. But further to that, I have recently watched a lengthy interview with MX, in which he detailed the transgressions and fraud of "The Honorable Elijah Muhammad."

Since that information is about 50 years old, I doubt that it is current, HOWEVER, any American Black person who wants to explore Islam would certainly be better served by speaking to an actual Imam or at the least a Muslim.

Speaking as a Christian, I think that Islam is BS, even in its purest form, so whether the Nation of Islam is "legitimate" or not is not terribly important or relevant. It is BS Type A, or BS Type B. WGAS?

Much like how modern 'Orthodox' and Hasedics are to pre-exilic Judaism of Moses, mostly a racist cult fabricated by Pharisees in the 2nd Century A.D.

Forum List

Back