The name calling and insults need to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people become annoyed by you trying to play "referee" all the time.

poke.gif
He said he'd give it a shot and behave.. Let'm try.

How is that name calling? It's calling a spade a spade.. A duck a duck...

Look, you chick, you broad, it is petty and insulting. Let’s call a black person a ******. Face it, a Christian a better defined as a “Jesus Freak” or a “Holly Roller”. A person who chooses to wear glasses is “four eyed”. It is simply petty, low, and fallacious to any debate.

Look, you chick, you broad, it is petty and insulting. Let’s call a black person a ******. Face it, a Christian a better defined as a “Jesus Freak” or a “Holly Roller”. A person who chooses to wear glasses is “four eyed”. It is simply petty, low, and fallacious to any debate.

There are different definitions for different things. Not all blacks are *******... There are also some white *******, commonly referred to as "whiggers".. It's not an all-inclusive statement.

A duck can be nothing else, by definition, BUT a duck.. THEREFORE,

...a "fag" can be nothing else, by definition BUT a fag...

BTW.. Did it make you feel better to call me a "chick" and a "broad" all in one breath? Because neither of those terms phases me.. I'm probably, by some definition a :"chick", but I don't fit the standard derrogatory term of a "broad" as far as I know...

Fallacious? LMAO. Give me a break.

Calling things other than what they are for the simple sake of political correctness is about as BS as it gets.

There are different definitions for different things. Not all blacks are *******... There are also some white *******, commonly referred to as "whiggers".. It's not an all-inclusive statement.

A duck can be nothing else, by definition, BUT a duck.. THEREFORE,

...a "fag" can be nothing else, by definition BUT a fag...

That depends on what definition you use.

See: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/******

Since you condone name-calling, I define ****** as a black person.
Yet, when I use this clear and specific definition, I am using an extremely disparaging and offensive term.

On the other hand, see http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fag

A Fag might be a younger pupil in a British public school required to perform certain menial tasks for, and submit to the hazing of, an older pupil or it can be used as offensive slang for a homosexual.

In my book, a Christian is a crazy “Jesus Freak” and “Holly Roller”.
Look. Let’s cut through this garbage and stop using patently offensive terms for these things. Name-calling is simply wrong.

That depends on what definition you use.

See: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/******

Since you condone name-calling, I define ****** as a black person.
Yet, when I use this clear and specific definition, I am using an extremely disparaging and offensive term.

On the other hand, see http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fag

A Fag might be a younger pupil in a British public school required to perform certain menial tasks for, and submit to the hazing of, an older pupil or it can be used as offensive slang for a homosexual.

In my book, a Christian is a crazy “Jesus Freak” and “Holly Roller”.
Look. Let’s cut through this garbage and stop using patently offensive terms for these things. Name-calling is simply wrong.

If YOU define a "******" as a black person, you're the one with the racial, and name-calling issues.

In my book, a Christian is a Christian, until they do something to label themselves otherwise, such as a "bible thumper", or what have you.. I know plenty of Christians who fit the BT definition, and plenty who are comfortable enough with their own religion to not throw it down anyone elses throat.

My guess is it's you that's the intolerant bastard here...

Fallacious? LMAO. Give me a break.

Calling things other than what they are for the simple sake of political correctness is about as BS as it gets.

So instead of Christians, we have Jesus Freaks and Holy Rollers. Instead of people wearing glasses we have “four eyes”. Instead of a child born from parents of different races, we have zebras and half-breeds. Wow. What class.

So instead of Christians, we have Jesus Freaks and Holy Rollers. Instead of people wearing glasses we have “four eyes”. Instead of a child born from parents of different races, we have zebras and half-breeds. Wow. What class.

You can call me "jarhead" if it makes you feel any better.:badgrin:

Everybody having fun :lol: ?

If YOU define a "******" as a black person, you're the one with the racial, and name-calling issues.

In my book, a Christian is a Christian, until they do something to label themselves otherwise, such as a "bible thumper", or what have you.. I know plenty of Christians who fit the BT definition, and plenty who are comfortable enough with their own religion to not throw it down anyone elses throat.

If YOU define a "fag" merely as a homosexual person, you're the one with name-calling issues.

No. I don’t stoop to name-calling as a habit. I’m simply following other people’s examples to the extreme to prove a point. I am not intolerant. I do not use offensive terms as a practice. A homosexual is a homosexual. A Black person is a Black person. A poor white person is a poor white person. A Christian is a Christian. You are the one who does not seem to be bothered by petty name-calling, unless the name-calling is against something that you like because then you throw it back on me and suggest that I have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back