The NAACP Hates Black People

White republicans work hard at finding ways that inequality alive and Romney does at great job at. She is just stating what blacks believe.

You impregnate your women, abandon them to poverty, and force your children to find father figures in the street.

Guess who is actually keeping 'inequality' alive?

huh? who impregnates women and abandons them?

who?

White republicans work hard at finding ways that inequality alive and Romney does at great job at. She is just stating what blacks believe.

You impregnate your women, abandon them to poverty, and force your children to find father figures in the street.

huh? who impregnates women and abandons them?

who?

Hey. Don't take MY word for it!

About 80% of first children born to black women were outside of marriage

Take a guess what the #1 leading indicator of whether a child will be impoverished and a failure might be?

More kids born out of wedlock - USATODAY.com

Oh, so you meant BLACK people

Congrats, you are now officially and in every sense of the word, including the dictionary defintion,

a

RACIST

you should throw yourself a party

"...black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work,” Manning said.

This is true. Obama can't move around town without planning it way ahead of time. It's a huge inconvenience for him just to go downtown!

Oh, so you meant BLACK people

Of course I meant black people.

I heard you, congrats on being an official racist :clap2:

p.s. psst! we aint gonna put up with racists no more (i figured if i spoke in your native language you might better understand me), so get it str8t, your hate and intolerance is no longer going to be tolerated...hopefully for everybodys sake you will learn and grow and put aside your hate, but either way, it aint gonna be tolerated, NO MORE

Now sing along with me

Cumbaya, my lord, Cumbaya!

Last edited:
you can't talk about black people because that make you a RACIST

go search out any thread about a Black Republican..:eusa_shhh:

the Naacp is a failure in that they speak for Black people, they only have their own interest at heart

Last edited:

And they are trained by the Democratic welfare state to be this way.
Just look at the Asian community. They now have the highest standard of living in the US.
They did it by getting educated and hard work.
The black community views this as being "too white".

the Naacp is a failure in that they speak for Black people, they only have their own interest at heart

Hey, you can join the new racist club too...i already knew you were, but now it is official :clap2:

“You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he’s coming from. He’s talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts —black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work,” Manning said.
^ That's just wrong in so many ways what an insult and we all know its political lie.

Hey, you can join the new racist club too...i already knew you were, but now it is official :clap2:

oh goody, we are all thrilled with what you know about us ...all in the one week you've been here..:eusa_whistle:

About 80% of first children born to black women were outside of marriage.

Black men abandon their children to be raised in the streets and / or by the government.

If you don't take personal responsibility for your actions - like every other race - you will never leave the Democrat plantation.

Sniper, relax, we got it, you are a racist and you are proud of it...got it

p.s. i dont have any experience with plantations...i do have a lot of experience with attorneys, especially tax and corp attorneys, but not plantations

do you want to see improvements in minority communities, then lets make it fair, write a check for $2 mil to each minority in the country, let them progress with all the laws and zoning laws and banking regulations in THEIR favor for 200 yrs, then we can say go

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
About 80% of first children born to black women were outside of marriage

Take a guess what the #1 leading indicator of whether a child will be impoverished and a failure might be?

More kids born out of wedlock - USATODAY.com

This is one cultural trait that cannot possibly be blamed on white racism. It is a sad fact that single parenthood is not only acceptable in modern black culture, it is the norm. Single mother families with children of multiple fathers are all too common.

Using the race card as a shield to prevent any sort of accountability for this behavior only serves to exacerbate the problem.

The woman who moaned about blacks not comprehending entrepreneurship or savings accounts really meant they did not have access to those parts of society. And despite my joking about it above, her criticism has a lot of truth in it.

However, the overarching problem is this complete erosion of accountability and responsibility which has come about as a direct result of liberal policies.

The health insurance mandate is a prime example. One third of the uninsured are high school dropouts. But instead of holding the high school dropout responsible, the liberals built in a penalty in ObamaCare with punishes someone else!

It's time to scrap the whole mess and start from scratch.

Last edited:
jesus, you are all racists

man, i hope you stay in your bunkers...you know what hitler did in his bunker?

Sniper, relax, we got it, you are a racist and you are proud of it...got it

p.s. i dont have any experience with plantations...i do have a lot of experience with attorneys, especially tax and corp attorneys, but not plantations

do you want to see improvements in minority communities, then lets make it fair, write a check for $2 mil to each minority in the country, let them progress with all the laws and zoning laws and banking regulations in THEIR favor for 200 yrs, then we can say go

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't forget me!

Forum List

Back