The myth of "Moderate New Hampshire" easily shown to be false.

And thousands of Democrats mysteriously changed their affiliation to Republican before the primary.
Its not mysterious. I saw a reporter talking to one. He said he was a democrat who switched in order to vote. She asked who he voted for. He said Haley because he hates Trump. Then the reporter asks who he would vote for if the general election was between Haley and Biden. His answer was "definitely Biden".

Nikki Haley's daughter married a Negro. That and the fact she took down the Confederate flag in SC tells us all we need to know about the bitch.

Stop pulling lies out of your ass, dipshit.

And it does not bode well for Trump in the general if most Independents vote against him.

Independents are 40 percent of the electorate while Republicans are only 25 percent.

Around 40 percent of Republicans have voted against Trump so far.

So Trump really only owns about 15 percent of the electorate.

You're wrong again. Quit spreading propaganda.

What is really trouble for the Democrats is Potatohead's record of failure.
I think the biggest failure being the border. Seems clear that is going to be decisive issue in the election. Fucking Repubs in Congress better not cave on this issue and take it off the table for the election.

I think the biggest failure being the border. Seems clear that is going to be decisive issue in the election. Fucking Repubs in Congress better not cave on this issue and take it off the table for the election.
The thing is that there are no successes. Everything he has done has been a screw up. Just like Obama warned everybody that Joe was a fuck up. The only thing Obama ever got right in his life.

Nikki Haley's daughter married a Negro. That and the fact she took down the Confederate flag in SC tells us all we need to know about the bitch.
Get SCOTUS to strike down Loving v. Virginia and make it a state's right. You fucking old heathen.

Get SCOTUS to strike down Loving v. Virginia and make it a state's right. You fucking old heathen.
It shouldn't be illegal but it sure indicates some really fucked up values.

Her daughter can marry anybody she wants but I also can ridicule her for it.

Its not mysterious. I saw a reporter talking to one. He said he was a democrat who switched in order to vote. She asked who he voted for. He said Haley because he hates Trump. Then the reporter asks who he would vote for if the general election was between Haley and Biden. His answer was "definitely Biden".
And there were thousands just like him. That is what Democrats do. Clearly election tampering. To Democrats the ends justify the means. No integrity in that voter or his Party.

Right. And Kim Jong Un got 99.815% of the vote last time.

You'll believe anything. You're either stupid or a paid troll. More likely, both
Says the dumbass creduloid who bleevs Trump's lie that Democrats voted in the Republican primary in New Hampshire.

Says the dumbass creduloid who bleevs Trump's lie that Democrats voted in the Republican primary in New Hampshire.
LOL, you think its a "lie" that democrats voted in the NH primary? Where did you come up with THAT conspiracy theory? Thats a wild take, dude. :laugh:

Here is a democrat being interviewed by CNN who admits to it, dummy.

Last edited:
LOL, you think its a "lie" that democrats voted in the NH primary? Where did you come up with THAT conspiracy theory? Thats a wild take, dude. :laugh:

Here is a democrat being interviewed by CNN who admits to it, dummy.

n2ve5roekgec1.jpeg

wouldnt you think democrats would vote for Biden in the primary?

All of the TV pundits this morning are squawking about Trump's' "problem with moderates and independents" based on the New Hampshire results. So what is so "moderate" about a tiny Northeastern State that has voted Democrat in every election for the last 30 years and went for China Joe Biden by 7%? How about we expand the sample set before we sound alarm bells?

The only problems Trump has are manufactured by the Democrats. The fake indictments and the "reproductive rights Psy Ops" on American women is all the Democrats have to run on.

This election is going to boil down to two Titanic issues. Abortion versus the Border. At first I would have said that abortion would carry the Democrats straight through but I'm not so sure anymore. The border has become so colossal as a political issue I think it might even eclipse the abortion thing.

This election is going to boil down to two Titanic issues. Abortion versus the Border. At first I would have said that abortion would carry the Democrats straight through but I'm not so sure anymore. The border has become so colossal as a political issue I think it might even eclipse the abortion thing.
Abortion wouldn't be as big an issue if republicans wouldn't keep stepping on their own dicks over the issue.

Q: If the bill hit your desk, would you ban abortion?

A: If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle....What are the chances that the congress (remember 2/3 in the Senate) would pass such a ban?....Like zero?....Now go play in traffic.

I don't think ANY state is "moderate" as defined by libs and other unthinking folks

I say we are all right and center-right

the elites are the ones who are loony tunes aka libs

Abortion wouldn't be as big an issue if republicans wouldn't keep stepping on their own dicks over the issue.

Q: If the bill hit your desk, would you ban abortion?

A: If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle....What are the chances that the congress (remember 2/3 in the Senate) would pass such a ban?....Like zero?....Now go play in traffic.
Abortion should be a winner for the Democrats but I honestly think it's going to be eclipsed by the border. In the past 50 years these are easily the two most monstrous issues to have to deal with in an election season. This is truly the Battle of the Titans when it comes to election issues.

Trump needs a common sense, clearly stated stance on abortion. IMO abortion extremism at either end of the spectrum must be countered with a time limit, clearly worded special circumstances for beyond time limit abortion and expansion of birth control.

Forum List

Back