The Most Republican Thing I've Heard Today:

You mean Southern, White, Christian Conservatives?
I mean Democrats. Same party. Same policy. In 1965 ,the Dems turned from outright terror to Paternalism. There is no real difference. I believe Malcolm X had something to say about White Libbys. It was not a compliment.

Minniapolis ,Portland ,Seattle to name three.
I actually visited Portland during the troubles. It never burned down

I did a video of the downtown outside the Justice Center. I was the only one without a mask on (I was doing a video and had a mic). I saw BLM peacefully holding meetings and doing media stuff. I saw some people on the outskirts who were very leery of me. Followed me. As did some crazy rightwing guy at a rest area where the Trump flag trucks met up

Most all the younger people in pickups were good with me. I made a few anti Trump jokes. They all took it in good stride. One older man stalked me. We both had weapons. Mine was legal. Not sure of his

I did a short video with LE on the steps of the Justice Building. They laughed when I told them I agreed with them and the BLM. One nasty LE guy tried to be funny and sarcastically said for me to come back around after 11:00 PM. The others laughed at him after my reply about being from Boston and not being dumb enough to come back during riot time at night -- ANTIFA folks

I visited neighborhoods for a month or two, doing laundry, shopping and doing my drifter/nomad videos. Visited cemeteries, and mostly stayed away from downtown .

The city did not burn down. When in neighborhoods it was impossible to even know there was excitement downtown.

I actually visited Portland during the troubles. It never burned down

I did a video of the downtown outside the Justice Center. I was the only one without a mask on (I was doing a video and had a mic). I saw BLM peacefully holding meetings and doing media stuff. I saw some people on the outskirts who were very leery of me. Followed me. As did some crazy rightwing guy at a rest area where the Trump flag trucks met up

Most all the younger people in pickups were good with me. I made a few anti Trump jokes. They all took it in good stride. One older man stalked me. We both had weapons. Mine was legal. Not sure of his

I did a short video with LE on the steps of the Justice Building. They laughed when I told them I agreed with them and the BLM. One nasty LE guy tried to be funny and sarcastically said for me to come back around after 11:00 PM. The others laughed at him after my reply about being from Boston and not being dumb enough to come back during riot time at night -- ANTIFA folks

I visited neighborhoods for a month or two, doing laundry, shopping and doing my drifter/nomad videos. Visited cemeteries, and mostly stayed away from downtown .

The city did not burn down. When in neighborhoods it was impossible to even know there was excitement downtown.
You are a liar.

You are a liar.
tenor-11.gif

To get more votes, he'll gut the office that investigates ethics violations.

Wow. He's certainly in the right political party.
“They believe that Mr. McCarthy has earned the position of Speaker of the House because he raised half a billion dollars to get Republicans elected.”

Forum List

Back