The Most Racist Group in America

even if it did happen? This is an isolated incident, and not the norm
It absolutely "is the norm"
Prove it.

Remember, black males account for 6% of the population
According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other"/Unknown 3.0% in cases where the race was known. Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.

. . .and?

What in the high holy hell does that have to do with racism?

Now you are talking about crime stats.

If we totally ignored the color of a person's skin, completely disregarded it, and didn't look at it, and then parsed out those statistics according to socio-economic status instead?

Do you know what we would find? :dunno:

Why don't you guess Einstein. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED BY YOUR RULERS.
These social scientists that make these stats? They are all leftists and liberals. . . I should know, I studied with them, and I crunched stats with them. . . I KNOW THEIR AGENDA, and YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT.

:rolleyes:

Who do you think keeps track of the race of a person in the first place? From ever thing, from when a person commits a crime, to when they need help from the state, to filling out the census. . .

. . but why? Why does that state keep track of the race of a person on every interaction they do, if race does not matter?

:dunno:
Are you able to keep up with a conversation?

The thread was AXING whyblacks DISPROPORTIONATELY commit more than their share of crimes.

You axed me to prove it.

I provided the FBI statistics
No. . FIRST, your OP made the specious claim based on a video of one incident, that all black folks are racist against Asians.

Next, from that. . . you quoted crime states on black folks, to support that supposition, when the one has nothing to do with the other.

. . . and, on top of that, I am trying to tell you, it is NOT the color of their skin that accounts for those stats., but, the fact that black folks tend to have more poverty, less education, and less family support. I am nearly positive, if you did a multi-varied analysis for white folks of the same socioeconomic statuses, you would find nearly identical stats., proportionally speaking. Yet? The proportion of white folks with broken homes, failed education, etc. is less. . ..

You don't care though, do you? :dunno:

You have an idea that was planted in your head by media, and emotions that have backed it up. . . and there is no amount of logic or facts that will dissuade you of your position.

So. . you are hell bent on being part of the problem, rather than the solution. :rolleyes:

Why does that state keep track of the race of a person on every interaction they do, if race does not matter?
Apparently it DOES matter

But keep your head buried in the sand if it makes you feel better.

And maybe take a walk down the Cass Corridor at 2 am.
If I lived in the metro area, and had a reason to? Sure, it wouldn't phase me. I don't live in fear. . . and bullies smell that shit, no matter what their race.

When I worked for Renter-A-Center in my youth, I was often in the "worst" parts of Saginaw and Flint.

The folks in the ghetto? Ain't no different than the folks in the trailer parks.

Interesting you should mention some of those facts. My original post had some articles on James Holmes. . . but. . . I thought better of it.

Well now you're forcing me to comment. Holmes is not an all-too-uncommon case and it is a documented fact that government(s) have both experimented with and relied upon finding people susceptible to such psychological molding. Indeed, there was an FBI case about 20 years ago I got dragged into commenting on that contained certain elements which parallel such situations!

Interesting you should mention some of those facts. My original post had some articles on James Holmes. . . but. . . I thought better of it.

Well now you're forcing me to comment. Holmes is not an all-too-uncommon case and it is a documented fact that government(s) have both experimented with and relied upon finding people susceptible to such psychological molding. Indeed, there was an FBI case about 20 years ago I got dragged into commenting on that contained certain elements which parallel such situations!
5107.jpg

giphy.gif

. . . yeah, the propaganda makes it so much more innocuous for society at large it seems . . .

:heehee:

Anti black Asians do exist. But...

New report analyzes race of perpetrators in anti-Asian attacks

A new report out analyzing the race of suspects in anti-Asian attacks found in 184 incidents analyzed, news articles identified 89% of the suspects as White.

Forum List

Back