The Most Insidious Power Of The Media

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....is the ability to ignore.

1. Wikipedia, the main stream press and news, and sources like Britannica are considered reputable and useful for gaining knowledge.
But they aren't.
They all lie for the Left, either by commission, or by omission....ignoring context and important facts.

2. Which brings me to today's birthday boy.
1626183453571.png

Nathan Bedford Forrest, (born July 13, 1821, near Chapel Hill, Tennessee, U.S.—died October 29, 1877, Memphis, Tennessee), Confederate cavalry commander in the American Civil War (1861–65) who was often described as a “born military genius.” His rule of action, “Get there first with the most men,” became one of the most often quoted statements of the war. Forrest is also one of the most controversial figures from the Civil War era. His command was responsible for the massacre of African American Union troops stationed at Fort Pillow, Tennessee, in April 1864, and he served as the first grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan in the early years of Reconstruction.
Britannica.com

3. The article goes on for 5-10 more detail-filled paragraphs.
Perhaps I missed it but the word 'Democrat' is missing.

4. Here's why it shouldn't be missing, ignored, or brushed-out:
Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

5. Don't the Democrats claim that they need to indoctrinate our children with Critical Race Theory because it is "real history"???
Of course, it isn't....but this is:

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

And the Democrat Party started a war to maintain slavery.

Bet they don't teach that in NEA/government school.

Ah yes, The Asian fifth columnist is now taking up with known traitors to the US flag. It was the Southern Democrats who took up arms not the DNC, you dope. There were Democrats from the North that supported the union. Evidently you had a great private education from when you grew up in China.

Ah yes, The Asian fifth columnist is now taking up with known traitors to the US flag. It was the Southern Democrats who took up arms not the DNC, you dope. There were Democrats from the North that supported the union. Evidently you had a great private education from when you grew up in China.

Not really true, Nazi Moonie. I criticize Lincoln for shitting all over the 1st Amendment. When he used federal troops to close and burn down the New York Democrat-Gazette it was due to them "providing aid and comfort to the enemy during times of war."

The first civil war, just as the current civil war, was absolutely traitor democrats against Republicans and America.

Thanks for adding to the considerable proof that it is leftists who are the most racist segment of this forum.

Britannica must have missed this:

In 1858, Forrest was elected a Memphis city alderman as a Democrat and served two consecutive terms. By the time the American Civil War started in 1861, he had become one of the richest men in the South, having amassed a "personal fortune that he claimed was worth $1.5 million".

Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia​

Not really true, Nazi Moonie. I criticize Lincoln for shitting all over the 1st Amendment. When he used federal troops to close and burn down the New York Democrat-Gazette it was due to them "providing aid and comfort to the enemy during times of war."

The first civil war, just as the current civil war, was absolutely traitor democrats against Republicans and America.
Afraid not since a Democrat from a southern state was Lincoln's vice resident. Then you had the Northern "Blue" Democrats that supported the union. Your idea of hate is most delirious.

Thanks for adding to the considerable proof that it is leftists who are the most racist segment of this forum.
Thanks for supporting an anti-American poster who has no qualms over allowing you to believe her lies.

Moonie hates Asians. Asians are usually educated, hard working, and patriotic. The opposite of everything Moonie stands for.
He hates his betters.

Which, of course, leaves precious little that he doesn't hate.

Britannica must have missed this:

In 1858, Forrest was elected a Memphis city alderman as a Democrat and served two consecutive terms. By the time the American Civil War started in 1861, he had become one of the richest men in the South, having amassed a "personal fortune that he claimed was worth $1.5 million".

Nathan Bedford Forrest - Wikipedia

Now you hate capitalism, my, my...

...this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

That is normally what a resistance to a loss is all about, aka known as guerilla tactics.

I myself refuse to recognize laws I do not support.

Forum List

Back