The most important question which nobody is asking

Why....they are crying about George Soros not doing something they want him to do while also not doing anything with that super duper great idea

You do grasp that Conservatives give to charity at a rate of about 17 times what you greedy little leftists do?

It's because you of the left think that charity begins in the pocket of your neighbor.

Giving to church is not giving to charity.

Then fuck the constitution and the law.

Folks....this is the modern day liberal. The communist, lawless heathens that will bring civil unrest and a collapse in society. What kind of rational human being would ever say "fuck the constitution" and "fuck the law"? None. It would never happen.

I'll tell you FL, watching you have a meltdown because you can't dispute the fact is comical. You're reaction is indisputable proof that it's not about helping people at all. It's about exerting power and control over others. And you can't do that through foundations. You can only do that through government.

Ummm. What is the question thats not being answered ?
the OP was dumb he forgot.

"If they care so much - why don't they achieve all of their goals legally through foundations rather than illegally through government?"

Strawmen like these are like trying to answer a question from an autistic monkey.
It's funny, when ever a libtard can't answer a common sense question that backs them into a corner, they cry "straw man" and then run. When that doesn't work, they inevitably scream "racist, bigoted, homophobe" :lol:

I think it's safe to say you don't even know what the term "straw man" means based on your comical use here.

What's the question?

And here is the truly sad thing - Fenton here would rather violate the highest laws in the land than get up off of his lazy ass and help anyone else. At G5000, as big of an asshole as he is, does make a genuine effort to help others. You just want to be parasite - always feeding off of society and never giving back to anyone.

"If they care so much - why don't they achieve all of their goals legally through foundations rather than illegally through government?"

Strawmen like these are like trying to answer a question from an autistic monkey.
It's funny, when ever a libtard can't answer a common sense question that backs them into a corner, they cry "straw man" and then run. When that doesn't work, they inevitably scream "racist, bigoted, homophobe" :lol:

I think it's safe to say you don't even know what the term "straw man" means based on your comical use here.
You cant answer a strawman. Like i said its like answering a question from an autistic monkey.

Obviously you are the one that doesnt know what a strawman is. You posted one but you dont realize it.

What's the question?
It's sad that you have to ask that since it was the first post made - and the entire premise behind the thread. But....here goes....

If liberals really care about helping people, why aren't they doing it through private foundations where it's not violating the law and where they will not receive any resistance from conservatives? In fact, conservatives would gladly come together and help liberals with that. And we would all come together as a nation instead of being so fiercely divided. Liberals would be happy because everyone would receive the help they need and conservatives would be happy because we'd still have liberty and republic.

You cant answer a strawman. Like i said its like answering a question from an autistic monkey.

Obviously you are the one that doesnt know what a strawman is. You posted one but you dont realize it.
Nothing like a libtard parroting a conservative question back at them because the libtard can't answer the question :lol:

I founded two non-profits where I live. Every donated penny goes toward helping those in need. I paid all administrative costs out of my own pocket.

Despite that, and the efforts of all the churches and fellowships (Lions, Kiwanis, etc) in the area, we hardly put a dent in all the needs of the area. You don't really know how bad it is until you decide to do something. Most of us live in ignorant bliss of what is really going on.

That's why government steps in.
Good point

If one house in the community burns down, local charities can help rebuild

If every house in a community burns down, you need government
And how would "every house in a community burn down"? Leave it to liberals to make a case for why we need illegal government by using something that could never possibly happen.

By the way - I hate to be the one to point this out to you - but charity isn't even needed for that one house. It will be rebuilt with the insurance money. So neither of you points make any sense.

What's the question?
It's sad that you have to ask that since it was the first post made - and the entire premise behind the thread. But....here goes....

If liberals really care about helping people, why aren't they doing it through private foundations where it's not violating the law and where they will not receive any resistance from conservatives? In fact, conservatives would gladly come together and help liberals with that. And we would all come together as a nation instead of being so fiercely divided. Liberals would be happy because everyone would receive the help they need and conservatives would be happy because we'd still have liberty and republic.
Youre using the same strawman. Please prove liberals dont use private foundations to help. Pretty please.

Nope. Not percentage-wise. We have had a radical decline in needy elderly, thanks to government intervention.

We also had a radical decline in the economy, in production, in employment, and most of all, in freedom. But hey, at least those elderly are roll'n in their tricked-out Honda's with crystal... stupid.

I founded two non-profits where I live. Every donated penny goes toward helping those in need. I paid all administrative costs out of my own pocket.

Despite that, and the efforts of all the churches and fellowships (Lions, Kiwanis, etc) in the area, we hardly put a dent in all the needs of the area. You don't really know how bad it is until you decide to do something. Most of us live in ignorant bliss of what is really going on.

Good point

One of my organizations actually helped quite a few families whose houses burned down.
And that is what is great about local charities. But they can't handle a Hurricane Katrina or Sandy
That is why having both private charities and government is best

Good point

No, in both cases you need private insurance.
Did private insurance house all the people harmed by Katrina and Sandy until they could rebuild?

Did private insurance feed them while they were homeless?

How quickly did private insurance respond?

Natural disasters are the job of the gov. in my opinion.
But why is N.O. still F'd up after Katrina in 05 yet places like Galveston are up and running after Ike in 08?
Communities do bear some of the responsibility for their own recovery.
But the pattern is clear...some people dont deserve help after a certain level because they wont even help themselves.

Youre using the same strawman. Please prove liberals dont use private foundations to help. Pretty please.

Welfare. Food stamps. Medicare. Medicaid. Obamacare. Social Security. Government subsidized housing.

Damn... how dumb do you look right now? :lol:

If liberals created foundations for social issues, none of those things would need to exist. But liberals don't care about anyone but themselves. And they sure as hell aren't going to take the time to work and help someone else. The entire ideology is about power and control over others. And they hope to achieve that by masking it as "we're just here to help".

Welfare. Food stamps. Medicare. Medicaid. Obamacare. Social Security. Government subsidized housing.

If liberals created foundations for social issues, none of those things would need to exist. But liberals don't care about anyone but themselves. And they sure as hell aren't going to take the time to work and help someone else. The entire ideology is about power and control over others. And they hope to achieve that by masking it as "we're just here to help".
I see we have another deflecting person here. No worries. Who started these foundations?

Top 10 Liberal Foundations | Human Events

Jesus didn't live in a Democracy. If he did, do you think he'd vote against feeding the hungry and helping the homeless? I wonder how he'd feel about Felons voting?
I always love when atheists use this nonsensical libtard talking point (I really do).

Jesus said and did amazing things. But in all of his works, I would love for you to show me where in the Bible he stated "and thou shall elect government to point a gun at the head of the people, and ye shall steal their money, waste 90% of it, and then give 10% to those in need".

My dear....if you can show me that verse in the Bible (or anything that even remotely resembles it), I give you my word right here and now that I will vote for a Democrat in every election, for every office, for the rest of my life. I'm waiting.
I'm still waiting wytch. I know the Bible is rather large - should I assume you are still desperately searching for a passage that you could distort? You will let me know when you give up, won't you?

I see we have another deflecting person here. No worries. Who started these foundations?

Top 10 Liberal Foundations | Human Events
"Deflecting"? You just asked me a direct question and I gave you a direct answer - proving that I was right all along. The basic premise of the question is why have liberals illegally instituted programs to help (and in the process, fractured this nation and destroyed it's economy) when it all could have been done through foundations? Why won't you answer that question? Because it proves that it was never about "helping" with liberals? Because it proves that it was always about power and control?

If the left thought Medicaid was so necessary - why not created the George Soros Medicaid Foundation? A private foundation designed to provide healthcare to those that can't afford it. Seems pretty simple to me.

Jesus didn't live in a Democracy. If he did, do you think he'd vote against feeding the hungry and helping the homeless? I wonder how he'd feel about Felons voting?
I always love when atheists use this nonsensical libtard talking point (I really do).

Jesus said and did amazing things. But in all of his works, I would love for you to show me where in the Bible he stated "and thou shall elect government to point a gun at the head of the people, and ye shall steal their money, waste 90% of it, and then give 10% to those in need".

My dear....if you can show me that verse in the Bible (or anything that even remotely resembles it), I give you my word right here and now that I will vote for a Democrat in every election, for every office, for the rest of my life. I'm waiting.

Jesus could not have conceived of our 21st Century Democracy.

I know how Jesus would vote. Deep inside you do too...and it wouldn't be for very many of your positions. You oppose divorce, right?

Folks....this is the modern day liberal. The communist, lawless heathens that will bring civil unrest and a collapse in society. What kind of rational human being would ever say "fuck the constitution" and "fuck the law"? None. It would never happen.

I'll tell you FL, watching you have a meltdown because you can't dispute the fact is comical. You're reaction is indisputable proof that it's not about helping people at all. It's about exerting power and control over others. And you can't do that through foundations. You can only do that through government.

Actually all you ever do is sneer "liberal" at anyone you ever had a thought you couldn't handle. If the constitution and the laws serve the population so badly that people are dying in the streets, then it's time to take the system down. Your founding fathers did it for much, much less. I stand by what I posted.

Forum List

Back