The Most Famous Fakes In Science

Which characteristics and instructions we cannot begin to read and understand.
You will wear out electrical generating stations nationwide responding to Leftists/atheists. It is futile.

But on the subject of development, consider that one single cell of a human, or a dog, or a fish, divides into scores of disparate and entirely different cells, from tooth enamel, to bone, to red blood cells, to vitreous humor, to muscle. Elegant design perhaps forever beyond human comprehension, and to pretend it made itself, beginning with water dripping on rocks..... please. Stop waving the Atheists' Magic Wand. Symphonies had composers who were brilliant. Books had authors. A>B>C>D doesn't cut it.
A>B>C>D is not science, it is unintelligent
You prefer the simpler/Simpleton waving the God wand.

`

Considering absolute none of the universities in the world agrees with you, none of the medical research facilities, you have little No ground to stand on.

You need to take the feces out of your ears because I addressed this. Satan's Antibible of Evolution has taken over the schools since creationists and creation science were removed. Thus, we get science of atheism and no God teaching and beliefs in all of our educational system. This has to change and change for the better as it used to be.

Creation is not a science. You can stop right there. Everything else is made up shit.

This is stupid AF ignorance on your part. It's not the first time.

Basically you don’t know what you are talking about. You’re bloviating on a forum just making up shit. Just like the inventors of creationism

Basically, I know what I am talking about and am right. You are the one bloviating and making up shit. Just as Satan planned with evolution and having many go to hell and under his dominion.

What did my hero Blaise Pascal state with his wager:

pascals_wager.png

Considering absolute none of the universities in the world agrees with you, none of the medical research facilities, you have little No ground to stand on.

You need to take the feces out of your ears because I addressed this. Satan's Antibible of Evolution has taken over the schools since creationists and creation science were removed. Thus, we get science of atheism and no God teaching and beliefs in all of our educational system. This has to change and change for the better as it used to be.

Creation is not a science. You can stop right there. Everything else is made up shit.

This is stupid AF ignorance on your part. It's not the first time.

Basically you don’t know what you are talking about. You’re bloviating on a forum just making up shit. Just like the inventors of creationism

Basically, I know what I am talking about and am right. You are the one bloviating and making up shit. Just as Satan planned with evolution and having many go to hell and under his dominion.

What did my hero Blaise Pascal state with his wager:

View attachment 369356
A complete ridiculously incoherent post. You really are a science ignoramuses. I don’t mind knowing little about religious teachings. They are Fairytales. Anyone who uses creationism and science in the same sentence is loonie tunes.

There are endless possibilities for mankind according to science. According to religion there is one fable for each religion that each is locked into. Being that you are uneducated, we’ll take the science POV. It seems your choice is to believe made up shit rather then search for the truth.

Last edited:
They are Fairytales. Anyone who uses creationism and science in the same sentence is loonie tunes.

The following is no fairy tale and it shows science backs up the Bible with Stonehenge. It was built post-flood and post-Tower of Babel. It was built because probably the flood moved the rocks there from about 20 miles away (theory). Ancient humans could erect a large Tower of Babel so they knew how to erect Stonehenge.

Evolutionists are still trying to figure it out why even they finally found out how in July -- Archaeologists have solved a longstanding mystery about Stonehenge: the origin of the monument's iconic sandstone boulders.

They are Fairytales. Anyone who uses creationism and science in the same sentence is loonie tunes.

The following is no fairy tale and it shows science backs up the Bible with Stonehenge. It was built post-flood and post-Tower of Babel. It was built because probably the flood moved the rocks there from about 20 miles away (theory). Ancient humans could erect a large Tower of Babel so they knew how to erect Stonehenge.

Evolutionists are still trying to figure it out why even they finally found out how in July -- Archaeologists have solved a longstanding mystery about Stonehenge: the origin of the monument's iconic sandstone boulders.
That's just so silly.

Religionists make the most hilarious claims.

Gee,you aren’t going to start talking about help from space aliens are you ?

That's just so silly.

Religionists make the most hilarious claims.
They succumb to the old “god of the gaps” notion. Making up shit is a lot easier then doing a little research.

“Quote” you moron.....”de-Quote”

experiments performed by darwin - Google Search

As usual, no explanation from Hollie and nothing to demonstrate evolution happens.

It's too bad fairy tales don't happen in the real world.

So you and your sort have replaced empirical proof with concensus.

Gads, you're a fool.

I can see you’re angry and emotive

I bet you say that to all the Christian boys.
All the angry and emotive ones.

Not I. Why should I be angry and emotive over atheists losing perfection and choosing Satan's domain? Wouldn't you be angry and emotive over that?

It's you who gets all angry and emotive due to your non beliefs religion and its ramifications. Common sense tells us you would've found something by now like aliens and indestructible rocks and fossils to back up your claims.

There are no space aliens because God didn't create them. Jesus did not die for space aliens and finding one would cause some questioning of this in the Bible. Of course, no space alien has been found even though liberals and atheists believe in them for no reason.

Moreover, all eyes will see when Jesus comes again on Earth. They won't be able to see on another planet. Thus, we probably won't become multiplanetary either.

They succumb to the old “god of the gaps” notion. Making up shit is a lot easier then doing a little research.

God of the gaps is an old Christian concept. People like Newton were warned not to use God to help them complete their scientific research such as God did the rest or he did his little miracle here.

Liberals and atheists stole the concept during the discussion over the big bang because they were losing their argument. They also found fine tuning parameters during researching the big bang concept, but eventually discarded their findings because it helped the other side. These were facts they cast aside. Thus, the creation scientists have the fine tuning facts now as evidence for God. Fine tuning means life is finely tuned for Earth and no other place. It meant evolutionists finally admitted life is rare. Thus, no space aliens. See how science backs up the Bible?

Last edited:

As usual, no explanation from Hollie and nothing to demonstrate evolution happens.

Gads, you're a fool.
I’d call you a fool too, but that would be praise considering your posts.

Gads, you're a fool.
I’d call you a fool too, but that would be praise considering your posts.

So you still can't find any proof of Darwinism?

Got it.

I can see you’re angry and emotive

I bet you say that to all the Christian boys.
All the angry and emotive ones.

Not I. Why should I be angry and emotive over atheists losing perfection and choosing Satan's domain? Wouldn't you be angry and emotive over that?

It's you who gets all angry and emotive due to your non beliefs religion and its ramifications. Common sense tells us you would've found something by now like aliens and indestructible rocks and fossils to back up your claims.
A Flat Earther trying to discuss common sense is comedy gold.

There are no space aliens because God didn't create them. Jesus did not die for space aliens and finding one would cause some questioning of this in the Bible. Of course, no space alien has been found even though liberals and atheists believe in them for no reason.

Moreover, all eyes will see when Jesus comes again on Earth. They won't be able to see on another planet. Thus, we probably won't become multiplanetary either.

God of the gaps is an old Christian concept. People like Newton were warned not to use God to help them complete their scientific research such as God did the rest or he did his little miracle here.

Liberals and atheists stole the concept during the discussion over the big bang because they were losing their argument. They also found fine tuning parameters during researching the big bang concept, but eventually discarded their findings because it helped the other side. These were facts they cast aside. Thus, the creation scientists have the fine tuning facts now as evidence for God. Fine tuning means life is finely tuned for Earth and no other place. It meant evolutionists finally admitted life is rare. Thus, no space aliens. See how science backs up the Bible?
That’s quite a conspiracy theory.

Which characteristics and instructions we cannot begin to read and understand.
You will wear out electrical generating stations nationwide responding to Leftists/atheists. It is futile.

But on the subject of development, consider that one single cell of a human, or a dog, or a fish, divides into scores of disparate and entirely different cells, from tooth enamel, to bone, to red blood cells, to vitreous humor, to muscle. Elegant design perhaps forever beyond human comprehension, and to pretend it made itself, beginning with water dripping on rocks..... please. Stop waving the Atheists' Magic Wand. Symphonies had composers who were brilliant. Books had authors. A>B>C>D doesn't cut it.
A>B>C>D is not science, it is unintelligent
You prefer the simpler/Simpleton waving the God wand.

`
You prefer a simpleton saying Allah did it

A Flat Earther trying to discuss common sense is comedy gold.

the_flame_jackson_pollocks_early_work.png

You are wrong again as usual. You show that you are angry and emotive over atheists losing perfection and choosing Satan's domain. Maybe he'll have a flat hell place for you to stay there.

Forum List

Back